Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (69069 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Obrizzy(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Wizyoung:
A WORLD FULL OF POSSIBILITIES BEGINS WITH 'YOU'
I don't criticize any product bro ,if I could create den I'll criticize
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by succycrust(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
dryakson:
Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.
it's a lie,I have used mine since September 2013, and i download and play all sorts of games. try playing DARK KNIGHT OR ASPHALT 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Official Discussion Thread / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.