Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68679 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by oyeleyemaureen(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Crap talk
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2013
psalmdave: Hagringrin so which phone are u using? mr educated man
I never knew there are phones made exclusively for educated pips. @op GO AND DIE
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
there is a huge difference between being EDUCATED and being SMART...using a "Cheap tecno" is being Smart...your remaing income can be channelled into other important things and do , with your "cheap tecno" ,what your "educated" friends can do with thier "expensive devices".

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Zammydagreat(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Idrismusty97: tecno p5,m7,m5,m3 are mali-400.Tecno N3,p3 are andreno 200,Tecno N7 is powervr 531 and Tecno a+ & above are powervr 540.if you don't known anything keep your mouth in your pocket!

Zip ur mouth, tecno is rubbish go to gsmarena u won't even see tecno there, tecno are 4 sorry ass peepz ...stop comparing vw beetle with bugatti veyron

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Zammydagreat:

Zip ur mouth, tecno is rubbish go to gsmarena u won't even see tecno there, tecno are 4 sorry ass peepz ...stop comparing vw beetle with bugatti veyron

i see PAIN in this post.....serious PAIN!!!!

13 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Zammydagreat:

mtchwwww,its pple like u dat wunt allow d poor enjoy basic tinx in life...dd tecno say u must buy her phones ?u can affrd a 1ook phone, go ahead,i cant 4 nw n stil enjoying wat ur enjoying wit my 13k phone... i tink dats wat pain yall d most,dat a 13k phone can perform 8o% functions of a 1ook phone.. abeg drink shit water if e too pain u...mtchwww

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by awofe20(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2013
mrvocalprowess: mtchwwww,its pple like u dat wunt allow d poor enjoy basic tinx in life...dd tecno say u must buy her phones ?u can affrd a 1ook phone, go ahead,i cant 4 nw n stil enjoying wat ur enjoying wit my 13k phone... i tink dats wat pain yall d most,dat a 13k phone can perform 8o% functions of a 1ook phone.. abeg drink shit water if e too pain u...mtchwww
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by marcjoe(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
JeffreyJamez: there is a huge difference between being EDUCATED and being SMART...using a "Cheap tecno" is being Smart...your remaing income can be channelled into other important things and do , with your "cheap tecno" ,what your "educated" friends can do with thier "expensive devices".

No mind nigerian jare....at d end of d day some wont even have savings....i really pity some nigerians sha...
Iphone 5 with dual core processor is still dere lauging andriod phones with octacore processor....while andriod phones would soon start to get 32 core processor....iphone would still b doing dere best and not fumble with processors....
Dats y almost all d white peeps are still using htc mytouch 4G and samsung galaxy s2 and s3 while in nigeria if u must belong to d high class peeps u must use a big phone like s4 or note3, i wont b surprised if i c apple iphone 6 with 2.0ghz dual core processor and still handle games well than even gionee e7 that ve 2.5ghz quad core processor,

But seriously we nigerians ve wahala..even gionee p2, tecno p5 and tecno m3 with 512mb ram handles almost all hd games well....na only ram Bleep dem up....

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Emekayoung(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
JUST PASING BY..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo --- -----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - cool tongue
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Idrismusty97: You should have told him "HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED AND USE AN EXPENSIVE, KNOCK OUT, REAL phone like Samsung."gringrin.So people are attributing dullness to the brand of phone you uses. Na wa o.What will you say about nokia 3310 users.
first thing first, there's nothing like knock out, it's knock off. The truth is bitter, I don't argue with vermins.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Zammydagreat:

its hard to condemn something you are using... so im nt surprised at the level of painment for techno users. may the Lord lift you up so you can upgrade. im not hating, just praying for most of you.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ċċ αвєg gσ ʝυмρ єηтєʀ ℓαgσση.....
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Randerl: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
guys everyone is unique the way God made him. l have seen peeps with well paying jobs, nice ride and are also grads using Tecno with other mobiles.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Kamaye(m): 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmm!!!

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2013
samhay: Anybody with Tecno Q1? I need it. I'm ready to give my Asha 200 + cash. Plz call :08188407018 or add : samson080 on 2go

can you see what I have been saying. .if u can't read between the lines then maybe your brain needs shock therapy. key words 'nokia asha' '2go' can you see the calibre of techno users. God bless you. lol

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
ibot_jaycob:

can you see what I have been saying. .if u can't read between the lines then maybe your brain needs shock therapy. key words 'nokia asha' '2go' can you see the calibre of techno users. God bless you. lol

so you are trying to tell me now that a chief who has about 50 staffs that he his paying regularly,has 5 houses in choice areas in lagos,drives a Toyota prado and uses a tecno a+ and a nokia phone does not have money to buy a phone of 100k?

with all this things you ve posting it shows the level of your self esteem

oh and btw i dont use a tecno device.....gionee is wat i use.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
the funny thing is that people that cant even boast of 3square meals are the ones working thier bloods out to use expensive devices while the ones that breath money dont even have time for such as long as the one they have is giving them what they want be it tecno or watever.

the irony of life.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by samhay: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

so you are trying to tell me now that a chief who has about 50 staffs that he his paying regularly,has 5 houses in choice areas in lagos,drives a Toyota prado and uses a tecno a+ and a nokia phone does not have money to buy a phone of 100k?

God will bless you,i Dnt nid 2 start discussin wit @Isold-jacup...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by samhay: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

God will bless you,i Dnt nid 2 start discussin wit @Isold-jacup..
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by samhay: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

God will bless you,i Dnt nid 2 start discussin wit @Isold-jacup.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Zane2point4(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
googlepikin: The more people hate tecno, the more I want to buy it. thank God by 2moro phantom A+ (black) will be on my palm!! Tecno phantom A+ is far beta than gionee and infinix but nobody is beefing dem. My sister is regreting why she bought S3 when she saw her friend A+. She browsed through both fones and found out dat there isn't much difference in them. She wanted fone that can use twitter, BBM, instagram, Facebook and whatsapp. Her regret is that her friend spent less to be enjoying all that while she spent so much for the same services. She haven't seen anything yet untill I bring my phantom A+ to her face 2moro.

o boy shattap maybe na china s3 ur Sis buy, am using s3 to surf nw I must tell u immediately u see the display of s3 and fantom you will appreciate s3 HD screen immediately x perhaps I browse and play music videos wt my s3 simultaneously can techno do dem? there are. many others now but I can't just start.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Android OS Remains Android OS, Don't tell me shit. @OP maybe the version of android your own phantom is using is not compatible with the games you were trying to download, By the way i never buy tecno yet before una tag me a tecno fan
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by jamesitea52k3: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
hw come u value game dis much dude...........tell me hw old are u?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by destino24(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zane2point4:

o boy shattap maybe na china s3 ur Sis buy, am using s3 to surf nw I must tell u immediately u see the display of s3 and fantom you will appreciate s3 HD screen immediately x perhaps I browse and play music videos wt my s3 simultaneously can techno do dem? there are. many others now but I can't just start.

Bros, i think you should read his post again. The sister didnt buy s3 cos of the display and HD graphics, she bought it for instagram, bbm etc
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Whatz SCRAB...na tecno app ni?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Yemzy6(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wat of infinix...menh i hv seen betta games in tecno o...dnt no wat dis dude is sayin o...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by eluquenson(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Who get time for gaming undecided
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Dinabella: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Peterjosh: I was expecting a well researched analysis about some defects of techno droid phones only to see this poo.... U only talked of phantom A+,is that the only techno phone? Stop generalising
. You are on point bro. Funny enough this unresearched topic got to the front page.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
D more u spend ur years playing game d lesser u have money for samsung or htc...d only cash u will have will make u keep buying tecno for d rest of ur life ......^^^ see dem all low income earners feeling funky with chinko and hallering @ d poster.....ppls buy samsung....fuc tecno....
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by SwitnessA(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
If u buy dat phone 4 ur madam d next tin wey u go hear b say, honey my phone fall 4 inside stew.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.
...........what's this one saying. I have good HD.games on my phantom pad..all playing well.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Anthony3850(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zane2point4:

some peeps dont read well b4 quoting....... Did she say dat she bot d S3 4 display Mtcheeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.