Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (69027 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by LadyH(f): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2013
so dis topic made fp..
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Judek2(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2013
I can defend Techno any time any day..
Imagine my brother that hated Tecno like mad came home last week with a new Tecno Phantom, smiling like a Hyena.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Silas0(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Judek2: I can defend Techno any time any day..
Imagine my brother that hated Tecno like mad came home last week with a new Tecno Phantom, smiling like a Hyena.
lol
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JesChill(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2013
Vic-jay:
forget talk my guy. l have a phantom tab and samsung note 2 and i prefer the phantom

gbam!!..truth be told....same for me ooooo...i prefer my phantoms.....phone and tab...whats with all this tecno hate...if u dont like it..simple buy what u like...but for those of us that have used nokia/htc/samsung/tecno products..i can beat my chest and say tecno does not disappoint...shikena
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by LoveDecay(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Who asked u for all dese stories and junks?...under what kind of rock av u been living?...u said samsung is not chinko..and I said..most of samsung fones r made in south korea...same links with china.. I didn't ask u for all dis long stories and un-related stuff. Smh..na so people dey fail exams.

By d way..u sound pained n frustrated. Samsung or HTC won't give u a dime for all dis ur jibes against tecno. So leave matter for matthias. Whatever I do wit ma cash..is ma walla..weda na f8 or a3..as far as it serves what am using it for... Android na android. What ur fone can do..mine can also do. So forget story.

Young man, stop ranting - you are not making any sense. I see your new to topics such as this, it pay you, to do a little research on mobile phones (hardware, software, performance, true consumer opinion ( users who have bought and used several mobile OS's).

Back to the topic. Samsung is a conglomorate, a high-end tech company that build's hardware and software for big companies including Apple ( several iphone components are samsung products).

The term chinko is used for low standard and cheap knock off mobile phones in Nigeria and in this case Techno is could be called a Chinko by a user who runs high-end mobile phones. (there is nothing wrong with that).

Nobody, is belittling the Android OS - dont get the OP wrong, its the hardware and most of the techno add-ons that are shit in this case.

Like i said, the Android is just an OS - like running windows 7 on a cheap chinese computer and you run around telling the world your "cool" , its the same here - top end software on cheap hardware.

I have owned and S2, and now the S3, the ipod 4th gen, the ipad 3. My dad's driver uses a techno phone - its white , i think thats what you call the phantom menace or so. For me, it's crap for him its heaven.

But, you dont compare a samsung to a techno - you can get a high performance techno for 15K but cant get a htc,lg or moto for that price and its for a reason. .

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Zet72(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2013
don_J:

And U̶̲̥̅̊ Aliko Dangote, simple english U̶̲̥̅̊ can't spark spe.ak...lol

My problm wid som guyz z dt D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will go 2 phone swap threads/or cheap gsm villages, and get fairly uzed old samsung/htc fones jst 2 com here and spew trashy poo.

#teamIphoneRocks
Thanks for ur correction......

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2013
googlepikin: The more people hate tecno, the more I want to buy it. thank God by 2moro phantom A+ (black) will be on my palm!! Tecno phantom A+ is far beta than gionee and infinix but nobody is beefing dem. My sister is regreting why she bought S3 when she saw her friend A+. She browsed through both fones and found out dat there isn't much difference in them. She wanted fone that can use twitter, BBM, instagram, Facebook and whatsapp. Her regret is that her friend spent less to be enjoying all that while she spent so much for the same services. She haven't seen anything yet untill I bring my phantom A+ to her face 2moro.

Ahhhh bros abeg oooo

If ur sis just wanted twitter, BBM, instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp, she should have bought a Nokia phone or better still a BB (bold 2) - the Internet subscription is cheaper, saves money.

The truth is dat most people don't need an android phone - if d above is what they need.

Tecno Is way better than Blackberry (in my book), but comparing it to any other high-end devices (iPhone, LG, Motorola, Samsung etc) especially Samsung S series is Ludicrous and criminal

I research and bought S3 later S4 because I wanted a phone that had good HD games, make/receive calls, text and browse the Internet and upgradeable OS (Camera was an after thought) .

iPhone has these capabilities but I've used Microsoft Windows (PC) all through my life so I don dey used to free/downloaded software - I've never bought a 'non pirated cd/dvd' *covers face*, the disadvantages of an iPhone in Nigeria is numerous, one of them is 3rd app installation

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2013
JeffreyJamez: all i see is misplaced priorities. if you buy phones because you want to play games or show off im sorry for you. and please stop saying tecno is thrash abeg....tecno phones are better than some htc devices and samsung devices but big name will not let you Nigerians to see road.

My plan was to read thread without commenting but this post changed everything.

Pls pray tell, which techno phone is better than Samsung products? Which techno phone is better than S3 or S4?

Are you aware techno try to make fones similar to S3 or S4(Samsung products)?

Is just like saying all those chinko fones that look like Nokia is better than Nokia phones.

The only reason techno sells is because it's cheaper if you want quality go for Samsung S3 or S4.

A friend of mine bought techno A+ the spec is similar to S4 but the quality no reach S3 talk less of my S4(we checked it).
The A+ is big for nothing, have u seen d screen resolution (quality)? Crap! Even S3 screen is HD(780p or 1080p).

I don't want to even compare it to S4, that would be an insult to Samsung

I have nothing against techno, in fact I advice ppl who don't have money to buy Samsung S3 or S4(I'm a fan of Samsung S series) to go for techno phones.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Zet72(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2013
12month:

my friend stop talking like a kid...is it the review site that wants to give me d money to buy the tecno.

abeg make I hear, we are Nigerians for God sake..u see me with a tecno "scrab" but I might have so much investment u can only dream of
I know that when I made this comment, that I'm gona get a barrage of attacks & insult, but it never deterred me, because it's my opinion & it's not binding to anyone of guys attacking me.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Caprison(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Judek2: The op must be drunk or high..
I bought Samsung galaxy y for 22k, but, I can't play even real football with it.. The phone is total scrap, it can't even download BBM.
But all my friends using Techno n7 that goes for 15k, and other smaller ones at 11k enjoy all sorts of games, GTA, PES, REAL FOOTBALL etc. and they all have BBM installed and working perfectly..
if those phones can do all that, why can't phantom do them?
please were can i purchase n7 for 15k....
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by favoured247(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gosh...... i have been planning to buy techno for like months now. and was thinking this thread with its very well constructed topic will give me a reason not to buy d phone. but i just realized techno can perform d same task dat my recently misplaced bb was performing. d stuff about it not been able to play some kind of games doesn't make sense to me. who cares about games sef? i stopped playing games wen i was still in d university. now wat matters is making more money. well 1 thing i benefited from this trend is the fact that i got to know more about techno fones, and hav fixed a date to purchase 1. i will buy 1 on monday the 16th. and from the comments i have picked interest in phantom A+. Guys please if u know a better techno better than that A+ please let me know. wats d latest techno? i dont mind the cost. #team techno
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by kelvinnn(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
The only reason people rush tecno smartphones is because its dirty cheap........if the likes of samsung galaxies and top brands like nokia lumias ...lg's are cheap as tecno.....u will see as people will be rushing the phones.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Watching HD musical videos while reading and waiting for NL (website) to load. #powerOfS4

Can any tecno phone play even 1080p videos? No!

Google/download any 1080p video if you doubt me

Who still thinks android na android? Or that tecno can do what S3 or S4 can

Even S3 and S4 android OS are different talkless of the inferior tecno phones.

Pls don't ever compare tecno phones to S3 or S4, that's an insult.
As someone pointed out, tecno phones are low-end phones, I have no problem with that, but when you compare it with premium phones......

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by 12month: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
who cares ...most people here shouting s3 and s4 are living fake lives.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Love_Decay:

Young man, stop ranting - you are not making any sense. I see your new to topics such as this, it pay you, to do a little research on mobile phones (hardware, software, performance, true consumer opinion ( users who have bought and used several mobile OS's).

Back to the topic. Samsung is a conglomorate, a high-end tech company that build's hardware and software for big companies including Apple ( several iphone components are samsung products).

The term chinko is used for low standard and cheap knock off mobile phones in Nigeria and in this case Techno is could be called a Chinko by a user who runs high-end mobile phones. (there is nothing wrong with that).

Nobody, is belittling the Android OS - dont get the OP wrong, its the hardware and most of the techno add-ons that are shit in this case.

Like i said, the Android is just an OS - like running windows 7 on a cheap chinese computer and you run around telling the world your "cool" , its the same here - top end software on cheap hardware.

I have owned and S2, and now the S3, the ipod 4th gen, the ipad 3. My dad's driver uses a techno phone - its white , i think thats what you call the phantom menace or so. For me, it's crap for him its heaven.

But, you dont compare a samsung to a techno - you can get a high performance techno for 15K but cant get a htc,lg or moto for that price and its for a reason. .

U seem kinda delusional. If u av a problem wit tecno phones, get a loudspeaker, go ikeja and rant. Buy want u like, and am buying what I like..is dere any problem in dat?.. Tell me one fone dat does not av a chinko part in it? Quit hating, u can't aven couple a radio..u r here hating...smh. Tecno is here to stay...people are buying dier devices and loving it..what d Bleep is all d hating for? If tecno adds gorilla glass n oda stuffs, do u tink d price will stil be market friendly?. Smh for naija people.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Op. U definitely avent handle a tecno device before. Am enjoying GTa,bladeslinger,asphalt 8,pes 2012 and oda games on my tecno phantom tab..and d game flows seamlessly. Nice gaming..I av never had an issue wit it since I bought it 3months ago. If u don't like tecno phones, don't buy it. Nobody force u to buy am. Android is an Open Os, and each fone maker can customize it as dey deem fit. So abeg..make we hear word.

#make una sit down online dey live fake lives. Most u talking abt s4 htc blah blah..I sure say..na the pictures una dey see..una never hold am before..

Like what d Bleep..ordinary a+ can pick a call...wit a simple hand gesture...same tin dey were making noise abt s4...mtchewww...

Dis is ma last post here.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed: puhahahahaha...... my tecno n3 handles HD Gameloft, EA, UBISOFT, THQ, ROCKSTAR etc games like mad ie Max Payne, Wild Blood, Amazing Spiderman, GTA Vice City, GTA III.......

@op, you were saying cheesy cheesy tongue

You must have rooted the phone as I rooted my own Phantom A then and I was able to browse the internet unlimitedly then but now using MTN Night data bundle as it works 24/7 on my phone till it reaches 0MB.

Aside that,the most cheriched and profitable thing I do on the phone is making use of my PayPal accounts on it for buying on any site,sending and receiving paypal money without being limited.

Disclaimer:I don't run PayPal on it with just any VPNIP that are available for the public but I was able to crack my USA Dedicated IP assigned to my USA Dedicated server onto it which means that you using any type of VPN to operate your own PayPal on your techno phone is at your own risk.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by EHoudini: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
u based ya entire rating on 'games'! damn; u r low!!!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

You must have rooted the phone as I rooted my own Phantom A then and I was able to browse the internet unlimitedly then but now using MTN Night data bundle as it works 24/7 on my phone till it reaches 0MB.

Aside that,the most cheriched and profitable thing I do on the phone is making use of my PayPal accounts on it for buying on any site,sending and receiving paypal money without being limited.

Disclaimer:I don't run PayPal on it with just any VPNIP that are available for the public but I was able to crack my USA Dedicated IP assigned to my USA Dedicated server onto it which means that you using any type of VPN to operate your own PayPal on your techno phone is at your own risk.

h

hmmmm, you go fear advert!!! I think you just broke one of the NL rules
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Vicjay1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
michu: bros please don't lie, its not good, why would somone that has samsung note 2 go and buy tecno phantom for ihmself again, smh for u sha
this is one problem with some Nigerians. Dnt compare urself with others. What is impossible with u might be possible with others. I lyk big screens so i went 4 note 2 which is more mobile after getting d phantom tab. I lyk both but prefer d phantom.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
I AM NOT A PHONE FREAK. WE CAN TALK ABOUT CARS.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Watching HD musical videos while reading and waiting for NL (website) to load. #powerOfS4

Can any tecno phone play even 1080p videos? No!

Google/download any 1080p video if you doubt me

Who still thinks android na android? Or that tecno can do what S3 or S4 can

Even S3 and S4 android OS are different talkless of the inferior tecno phones.

Pls don't ever compare tecno phones to S3 or S4, that's an insult.
As someone pointed out, tecno phones are low-end phones, I have no problem with that, but when you compare it with premium phones......
Watching j cole's HD video nd at d same time surfing on my Phantom A+. Get ur facts right before spewing trash!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Caprison(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
mumu....this is tecno l3 of 13k doing that same thing ur fake s3 of 10000k is doing.....m set to challenge u

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by jamesbro(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
ibot_jaycob: At a lunch date with my college buddies, a friend said 'HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED AND USE A CHEAP, KNOCK OFF, FAKE phone like techno. ..That sums it up.
if u can call such a person ur friend sorry bro u are both fools.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by expaboy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Op. U definitely avent handle a tecno device before. Am enjoying GTa,bladeslinger,asphalt 8,pes 2012 and oda games on my tecno phantom tab..and d game flows seamlessly. Nice gaming..I av never had an issue wit it since I bought it 3months ago. If u don't like tecno phones, don't buy it. Nobody force u to buy am. Android is an Open Os, and each fone maker can customize it as dey deem fit. So abeg..make we hear word.

#make una sit down online dey live fake lives. Most u talking abt s4 htc blah blah..I sure say..na the pictures una dey see..una never hold am before..

Like what d Bleep..ordinary a+ can pick a call...wit a simple hand gesture...same tin dey were making noise abt s4...mtchewww...

Dis is ma last post here.

Can u download and play fifa14(lags like mad) or gangstar rio(can't even play it atall) talk more of gangstar vice city.. and den recoment., we talking of real hd games here not crap games lyk pes2012
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by winteriscoming: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

My plan was to read thread without commenting but this post changed everything.

Pls pray tell, which techno phone is better than Samsung products? Which techno phone is better than S3 or S4?

Are you aware techno try to make fones similar to S3 or S4(Samsung products)?

Is just like saying all those chinko fones that look like Nokia is better than Nokia phones.

The only reason techno sells is because it's cheaper if you want quality go for Samsung S3 or S4.

A friend of mine bought techno A+ the spec is similar to S4 but the quality no reach S3 talk less of my S4(we checked it).
The A+ is big for nothing, have u seen d screen resolution (quality)? Crap! Even S3 screen is HD(780p or 1080p).

I don't want to even compare it to S4, that would be an insult to Samsung

I have nothing against techno, in fact I advice ppl who don't have money to buy Samsung S3 or S4(I'm a fan of Samsung S series) to go for techno phones.
you do know that samsung have phones in the galaxy series apart from s3 and s4 right? galaxy y or galaxy s duos comes to mind
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
fabulousfortune: Watching j cole's HD video nd at d same time surfing on my Phantom A+. Get ur facts right before spewing trash!

Are u serious!!
But my friend's phantom A2+ ability A++ no fit do am.

Funny enough he can/has never compared my S4 to his fone

Btw did u notice d difference between our phones by the screen shots?

You did not say anything about ur phone not being able to play 1080p videos.

Anyway, I'm kinda bored so please indulge me...... Here is 1 among the numerous things your phone can't do

*devilish smile*

Twitter, Facebook, videos can be run @ d same time (screen divided into two)

*flashes 32 teeth*

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
winteriscoming: you do know that samsung have phones in the galaxy series apart from s3 and s4 right? galaxy y or galaxy s duos comes to mind

Yeah, but I never used or seen them.

On a second thought, I've probably seen them, but it didn't register in my head.

Pls when I talk of Samsung I'm talking about S3 or S4 (fones I'm familiar with)
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babsalux09(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
sincerely i'm just tired of people spitin trash about one phone or d other and downgradin tecno phones bcoz of their own personal problem with it,let me just tell you all one thing..if you dont have any basic knowledge of how to love-vendor ur device to ur taste u will alway av problem with any device u av,android os is a very friendly os that is meant for u to love-vendor up to serve what u need it for,but it some cases its hardware capability might hinder it from performin that function,so all you need to do is get a phone wit a higher specification,but who ever says a tecno phone is trash is either drunk or has mental disorder,bcoz that phone is what i call simplicity,it can do majorly what u need an android device for,if you say it doesnt play hd games then u av a problem bcoz all tecno phone i had come accross runs hd games perfectly but some just have problem run this games due to either d game size which is too big for d processor or d ram,a tecno n3 can run a game up to 400mb convinently,e.g. contract killer,frontline commando,real racing 2 but for real racing 3 it lags at times because its larger than real racing 2,so also i believe it wont b able to run dungeon hunter 4 so well,but phone like phantom a+,m7 and a3 runs them convinently,i am a phone geek and i know a lot of in and out on how to turn my little device into a superb machine,if u av a problem with a device,first u av to have a little technical know-how on how to love-vendor this device up else u will just conclude its a trash without even doin any research on how to solve that problem..another point is that,i have been a phone freak and i have used many device,i-phone,samsung,e.t.c. and d major difference between a samsung android and a tecno android are things one can do without,e.g. display,smart pause e.t.c. afterall when i hard my samsung nexus,it also has problem with games even then someone who use a tecno sent me brothers in arm which i couldnt play on it,it force close,which later i had to understand i need to download some games directly my self,bcoz some games wont work unless you download urself bcoz it has to download d required display data for particular device,so my point is that no matter what device u use,u will alway have only particular problem,all u need to do is research on our to solve it by visitin treads like nairaland e.t.c or askim phone geeks to help u out,but rating a device off based on software is total trash,right now i have an iphone 4 and a tecno device phantom a+,i will say i prefer my phantom bcox its user friendly,bcoz of iphone issh of third party app,bluetooth pairing e.t.c. but i wont dispute d fact that my iphone as a quality display but to get apps on it will Bleep out more cash from me,why on my phantom all i need to do is google search,download an install,afterall most iphone apps are also available on android,and d fact i sold my samsung nexus and but phantom a+,i dont regret it,bcoz i save extract cash and i'm still enjoy android function,forget about d 16gb memory it has,i can get a memorycard for my phantom,or d 16m colours,phantom display isnt bad,and am not colour blind to differentiate colours,those extract efisi are what one can over look if u are economically wise,and what do i need smart pause,scroll,s-voice for when i'm not handicap,all are just for phone freaks,and i have also come to think of it,a plastic screen is more durable than a glass,just like throwing a glass cup and a plastic on d ground,tell me which one will get damaged more,and again,if my phone eventually got damaged,i can still hard little amount from d money remainin if i didnt go for a more expensive device and get another phantom,unlike buyin s3 for 67k,it got damaged and i will be like damn 67k gone,we just have to be economically wise,and have technical know-how,else we will all keep coming with trash like sayin one device is chinko and d other is better,d sooner we realise tecno is no more d tecno of tv and antenna d sooner we realise their innovation,d only problem i was havin with them before was d 512 ram and non availability of upgrade,bcoz its true a 512 ram wont do much,but thnkgod a 1gb ram now available and with fair enough 1.2-1.3ghz processor,i av no problem in term of games,and no application i cant run,its all about progress and soon enough they will come up wit 2gb ram,rome wasnt built in a day,afterall d sole call samsung all started from somewhere,welcome tecno innovation and stop critisizin it,u can get a samsung if u like but d advantage it has over tecno,gionee e.t.c. are mare ones,which can be overlooked if u want to be economically wise..if u av a problem with one tecno device get a better one which will suit ur purpose and if u dnt like tecno,ur money is urs to squander on htc,sammy e.t.c...i have used samsung,why i choose tecno isnt bcoz i'm poor,but i've set my priority right,i still av an iphone for my efisi and media back ups but my tecno phone does more of d work for me..a house is a house,its d design and interior thatadds value to it,i hav a business and i cant squander money on a device that can get spoilt any time,...be wise,its left

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Idrismusty97(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
babsalux09: sincerely i'm just tired of people spitin trash about one phone or d other and downgradin tecno phones bcoz of their own personal problem with it,let me just tell you all one thing..if you dont have any basic knowledge of how to love-vendor ur device to ur taste u will alway av problem with any device u av,android os is a very friendly os that is meant for u to love-vendor up to serve what u need it for,but it some cases its hardware capability might hinder it from performin that function,so all you need to do is get a phone wit a higher specification,but who ever says a tecno phone is trash is either drunk or has mental disorder,bcoz that phone is what i call simplicity,it can do majorly what u need an android device for,if you say it doesnt play hd games then u av a problem bcoz all tecno phone i had come accross runs hd games perfectly but some just have problem run this games due to either d game size which is too big for d processor or d ram,a tecno n3 can run a game up to 400mb convinently,e.g. contract killer,frontline commando,real racing 2 but for real racing 3 it lags at times because its larger than real racing 2,so also i believe it wont b able to run dungeon hunter 4 so well,but phone like phantom a+,m7 and a3 runs them convinently,i am a phone geek and i know a lot of in and out on how to turn my little device into a superb machine,if u av a problem with a device,first u av to have a little technical know-how on how to love-vendor this device up else u will just conclude its a trash without even doin any research on how to solve that problem..another point is that,i have been a phone freak and i have used many device,i-phone,samsung,e.t.c. and d major difference between a samsung android and a tecno android are things one can do without,e.g. display,smart pause e.t.c. afterall when i hard my samsung nexus,it also has problem with games even then someone who use a tecno sent me brothers in arm which i couldnt play on it,it force close,which later i had to understand i need to download some games directly my self,bcoz some games wont work unless you download urself bcoz it has to download d required display data for particular device,so my point is that no matter what device u use,u will alway have only particular problem,all u need to do is research on our to solve it by visitin treads like nairaland e.t.c or askim phone geeks to help u out,but rating a device off based on software is total trash,right now i have an iphone 4 and a tecno device phantom a+,i will say i prefer my phantom bcox its user friendly,bcoz of iphone issh of third party app,bluetooth pairing e.t.c. but i wont dispute d fact that my iphone as a quality display but to get apps on it will Bleep out more cash from me,why on my phantom all i need to do is google search,download an install,afterall most iphone apps are also available on android,and d fact i sold my samsung nexus and but phantom a+,i dont regret it,bcoz i save extract cash and i'm still enjoy android function,forget about d 16gb memory it has,i can get a memorycard for my phantom,or d 16m colours,phantom display isnt bad,and am not colour blind to differentiate colours,those extract efisi are what one can over look if u are economically wise,and what do i need smart pause,scroll,s-voice for when i'm not handicap,all are just for phone freaks,and i have also come to think of it,a plastic screen is more durable than a glass,just like throwing a glass cup and a plastic on d ground,tell me which one will get damaged more,and again,if my phone eventually got damaged,i can still hard little amount from d money remainin if i didnt go for a more expensive device and get another phantom,unlike buyin s3 for 67k,it got damaged and i will be like damn 67k gone,we just have to be economically wise,and have technical know-how,else we will all keep coming with trash like sayin one device is chinko and d other is better,d sooner we realise tecno is no more d tecno of tv and antenna d sooner we realise their innovation,d only problem i was havin with them before was d 512 ram and non availability of upgrade,bcoz its true a 512 ram wont do much,but thnkgod a 1gb ram now available and with fair enough 1.2-1.3ghz processor,i av no problem in term of games,and no application i cant run,its all about progress and soon enough they will come up wit 2gb ram,rome wasnt built in a day,afterall d sole call samsung all started from somewhere,welcome tecno innovation and stop critisizin it,u can get a samsung if u like but d advantage it has over tecno,gionee e.t.c. are mare ones,which can be overlooked if u want to be economically wise..if u av a problem with one tecno device get a better one which will suit ur purpose and if u dnt like tecno,ur money is urs to squander on htc,sammy e.t.c...i have used samsung,why i choose tecno isnt bcoz i'm poor,but i've set my priority right,i still av an iphone for my efisi and media back ups but my tecno phone does more of d work for me..a house is a house,its d design and interior thatadds value to it,i hav a business and i cant squander money on a device that can get spoilt any time,...be wise,its left
Mehn thanks.i wish i could give you More likes.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by abdulr747(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
fabulousfortune: Watching j cole's HD video nd at d same time surfing on my Phantom A+. Get ur facts right before spewing trash!
cool, pls which app is that or is it custom rom? Don't even know A+ can do that.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by babsalux09(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: Mehn thanks.i wish i could give you More likes.

it is what it is bro...people need to realize some things mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Official Discussion Thread / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.