Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,530 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68688 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Tbells91(f): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2013
dryakson: sorry did I hear you said tecno is better to HTC and the like?
Shine your eyes or maybe you should buy one and experience it

English!!! SOME techno phones are better than SOME htc phones which is true!!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by fursh(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2013
Was expecting something different, didn't know it all balls down to one specific reason, gaming. If that's the only reason you have, then I'd say that Techno is a good phone, I don't use it but got friends dat does and they've been saying nice stuffs about it. If I want to play game, I know where I kept my PS

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by fubbyy(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2013
i dey even regret this tecno wey i go waste my money on, the phone is not doing anything at all,bb make sense pass dis rubbish,chinko na chinko
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by CodeHouse: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Nonsense!!!.."The truth about TECNO - for those of you rushing to buy the phone"...and here we are talking about games....really OP, really MODS?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Kul3ger(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2013
fabulousfortune: Op, go nd die tongue

Guy d tin vex u o....abeg smal smal grin
fabulousfortune: Op, go nd die tongue

Guy d tin vex u o....abeg smal smal
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by dunwun: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2013
Why can't people make decent comments and arguments on issues, without attacks on the op?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by yehmi01(m): 8:18am On Dec 13, 2013
People can be very funny. If you give them a mile they will want to take 100 miles. The fact that the only issues this dude has is with Game is so annoying. Does it look like PlayStation to you. I play games with my A+ well and now you are pushing it by saying repeatedly HD Games. Why don't you just ask for a 3D screen and 3D Glasses to come with it and for it to also generate its own credits from mtn and glo just because it techno. Now that you have your Samsung send it to shoprite naa to go and buy you something or you can send it to oando to get you fuel. Yeye boy. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Cabsso(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2013
bhaliz44: Dis is Crap crap undecided #TeamP5 JOR grin grin
Chai so techo even get varieties
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by lifefaith(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2013
@ OP, ur headline is misleading.was thinking u were gonna say something useful,not knowing u were talking abt games. if u wanna game,pls go get urself a game box in ur house n stop misleading pple.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by adelolaa(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2013
@OP::: am enjoying all Gameloft HD games on my TM3, FIFA 14, MC4, wild blood, dungeon hunter4, pes2013, FIFA 12, asphalt 6, 7, 8, NFS, basket ball. so don't tell that Almighty A+ can't do this....... #team_Tecno_M3
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JesChill(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.

Are you for real??....who freaking buys a phone for gaming??....stop watching too much sci-fi....thot u had something to say
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by adelolaa(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2013
@ team_Tecno . let kill him with ss (screenshots) Na. let show him that we are on d track
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by riloxy(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2013
yehmi01: People can be very funny. If you give them a mile they will want to take 100 miles. The fact that the only issues this dude has is with Game is so annoying. Does it look like PlayStation to you. I play games with my A+ well and now you are pushing it by saying repeatedly HD Games. Why don't you just ask for a 3D screen and 3D Glasses to come with it and for it to also generate its own credits from mtn and glo just because it techno. Now that you have your Samsung send it to shoprite naa to go and buy you something or you can send it to oando to get you fuel. Yeye boy. undecided undecided undecided
Bros you dey vex o. Well the op got what he deserve.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Lmao
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by 12month: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2013
Zet72: grin
Poverty is a curse, if not , tell me the reason someone will go to market & buy techno phone.

Phone that u cannot found the review in any recognized phone review site, u only see it here on Nairaland.......smh for people using techno

my friend stop talking like a kid...is it the review site that wants to give me d money to buy the tecno.

abeg make I hear, we are Nigerians for God sake..u see me with a tecno "scrab" but I might have so much investment u can only dream of
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by donJ2(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2013
snakova:
S3 has eye pause, smart call, to mention but a few

Rilly; well d tecno I v seen a frnd use haz PowerBank, doz s3 hav dat?...
...Lik seriously U̶̲̥̅̊ wud buy an s3 cuz of eye pause?
I wud rather use htc one dan s3

#teamIphone grin grin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by adelolaa(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.

@OP. did u know anything about android? you are trying to install adreno GPU game for Mali-400 GPU device. and you want it to work!!! do research on games before posting rubbish here. even my m3 (mali-400) is playing almost all HD games talk less of a+. bros fear God Na.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Lanretoye(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2013
my friend re you talking about a game console or a fone?,pls go and buy psp.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2013
Poverty is a curse, if not , tell me the reason someone will go to market & buy techno phone.

Phone that u cannot found the review in any recognized phone review site, u only see it here on Nairaland.......smh for people using techno
yez oo,we "cant found d review"...dog claiming elephant... go n die...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by AwesomeRomeo: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Mtcheeeeew!!!

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nanecstasy(f): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2013
U jst talked bullshit..If u dnt lyk tecno,dat doznt give u d rite 2 talk nonsense..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by captainbaroni(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2013
dr@ss:
Tecno android phones where design primarily for easy access and affordability for africans. What do we need? A phone with basic facilities such as good camera, fast internet browsing speed, etc. Who need games when u can use Play station gadgets?
Exactly. Laptops aή∂ phones are not meant ƒøЯ games. Ɣ☺ΰ̊ want t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ play games, den go ƒøЯ PlayStation gadgets
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by smartg(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: i am proud of tecno too,i love how they focus they energy to the less priviledge but if i see another better low-end device i dey port o! grin.Fanboyism no dey help.
lets give 3 Gbosa to TECNO.
GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by fursh(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2013

At this age, someone is still rating people's purse with the kinda gadgets they're with. Please go to your dictionary and check the meaning of "choice".

You should be shaking your head for yourself cos you so lack awareness.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by mshereef(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2013
Hahaha

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by donJ2(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2013

And U̶̲̥̅̊ Aliko Dangote, simple english U̶̲̥̅̊ can't spark spe.ak...lol

My problm wid som guyz z dt D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will go 2 phone swap threads/or cheap gsm villages, and get fairly uzed old samsung/htc fones jst 2 com here and spew trashy poo.

#teamIphoneRocks

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2013
Love_Decay:

Bros, just keep quiet. A techno phone cannot be compared to any high end android mobile phone.

When you buy an item in technology , if you have spent enough time around it , either mobile or desktop e.t.c a major concern is support and upgrades.

I dnt think u can beat Samsung in support or upgrades. Since, u got the techno device how many times have you received updates to you kernel OTA. Techno does not update the software.

Mind you, techno phones are running an in-house flavour of the android OS. So, you are not running stock android : if you knew anyone who had a nexus device or international Samsung , they have received at least 3 updates to the kernel.

Techno phones are clones of the original Samsung, what you'd call a cheap knockoff, if it was not for the Asian businesses style of not caring if you r competition ripped of your design's techno would have to build from scratch .. See AAPL vs Samsung Mobile.

Techno phones are clunky and heavy in my opinion. And you can't compare the performance to the S2 besides the S3, not to talk of the S4 and soon the S5.

If you buy the techno because its cheap fine, but dn act like your running a premium or world class device. Its just a cheap knock off. And its only cheap cos the Android OS is free; if it were not shocked

And I noticed. Techno owners always say my android phone while Samsung, HTC, Motorola, lg owners always say Samsung/lg/Motorola phone.

Also android is not android, if you knew what the android was capable of you'd proly stay mum when folks with real toys come out to play. All fingers are not equal and all phone running android OS are not equal. Hence the emphasis on hardware and software capabilities, support and extended warranties.

Who asked u for all dese stories and junks?...under what kind of rock av u been living?...u said samsung is not chinko..and I said..most of samsung fones r made in south korea...same links with china.. I didn't ask u for all dis long stories and un-related stuff. Smh..na so people dey fail exams.

By d way..u sound pained n frustrated. Samsung or HTC won't give u a dime for all dis ur jibes against tecno. So leave matter for matthias. Whatever I do wit ma cash..is ma walla..weda na f8 or a3..as far as it serves what am using it for... Android na android. What ur fone can do..mine can also do. So forget story.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by emmabest2000(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2013
dr@ss:
Tecno android phones where design primarily for easy access and affordability for africans. What do we need? A phone with basic facilities such as good camera, fast internet browsing speed, etc. Who need games when u can use Play station gadgets?
Op is a learner grin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2013

Poverty is a cause?..y u never buy bugatti..make u use am..jam wall...shebi u get money?..its funny ow most peeps hide deceive em selves. Tecno is doing well..by all comparison. Every phone manufacturing company has its tactics and promotional logistics. Its working for tecno..so y r u hating?.. If u r so pained..y don't u open a program on AIT or go to raypower and spew ur invectives against tecno?.

Make una wise Up.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by OOGAGA(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2013
Mictewwwwww rubbishhh are u ok so u mean your aim was to buy the phone for gaming. but what do some people enjoy in gaming with phones? if u so much love games why not buy a PSP. na wa for una o
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Judek2(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2013
The op must be drunk or high..
I bought Samsung galaxy y for 22k, but, I can't play even real football with it.. The phone is total scrap, it can't even download BBM.
But all my friends using Techno n7 that goes for 15k, and other smaller ones at 11k enjoy all sorts of games, GTA, PES, REAL FOOTBALL etc. and they all have BBM installed and working perfectly..
if those phones can do all that, why can't phantom do them?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Your here condemning tecno fones, y lots of peeps r buying it in large numbers. What's d essence of having a fone?..as far as the fone does what u need it for....forget story. No amount of indomie advert fit make indomie sell pass garri. Tecno is here to stay.. So Haters make una go die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.