Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS (4816 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party,says "They Are Bunch Of Looters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is not a tribal bashing thread,tribalist keep off!.I was invited over by my best friend of 8 years Olayinka Balogun to his hometown in Oshogbo Osun state.i spent one week there.His dad is a civil servant and his mum is a trader.During my time with them one night political discusion pop up and that night i was suprise to know that all this Apc goons in nairaland doesnt represent an average yoruba man.His parents told me that had it been that bokoharam and senseless bitter huddles the enemy of good things are putting in for Gej that he would have made a loudable mark by now.His dad said that Gej is a silent achiever and that he believe that privatisation will fight corruption.
I was suprise that Ola with his cousins and few of his town friends i meet before i left hold the same opinion.
This has made me realise that Apc and thier goons here on nairaland and other social network are not representing majority of southwest like they are trying to make us believe.they are always trying to confuse us that Gej is rejected by every Yoruba man,they are sayin it to justify thier pay.
Dont be suprise that Gej might get the highest vote from south west in 2015 because the south west i know are not those who believe just in everything they are told.They are not that type of people who carry arms and go and die after you read them few verse from a book.OLAYINKA thank you for opening my eyes

13 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by eyenCalabar(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Are you a male or female?

2 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by hardywaltz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Stories that touch. No be u again.
#justpassing#

(We all hear what we want to hear)

2 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by PapaBrowne(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
The best two performing ministers in Jonathan's cabinet are Yoruba. Adesina and Aganga.

I know too many Yorubas who support Jonathan's government almost to an annoying point.

On Facebook Jonathan has almost an equal number of Yoruba fans commenting positively like you have from other parts of the south.

To put things in better perspective ask yourself how come despite PDP's seeming unpopularity, they garnered enough votes to come second above APC in ondo state.

Forget all those ewarriors. They aren't representative of the Yoruba race who I know as very intelligent and organized set of people.

7 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by collynzo2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
So you put your friends name and surname here just like that?
Fake story sha, but I get the point and it is a valid one.

5 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by dgitrader(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
This isnt a new finding. Simply loggon to GEJs facebook page, u will be amazed by the gigantic support and followership from all fronts specifically SW. Am talking real profiles, NOT FACELESS PAID E-WARRIORS

An average Yoruba man is enlightened, politically sound and knows history very well. Come 2015 they will not vote in ethnic bigots, dictators, jihadist and excoup plotters that have ruined nigeria for over 35yrs with nothing but poverty, corruption insecurity, mass illitracy and desease to show as dividens.

6 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by donphilopus: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
VICTORCIZA: This is not a tribal bashing thread,tribalist keep off!.I was invited over by my best friend of 8 years Olayinka Balogun to his hometown in Oshogbo Osun state.i spent one week there.Wow Yoruba has a nice delicasies and they are hospitable.His dad is a civil servant and his mum is a trader.During himy time with them one night political discusion pop up and that night i was suprise to know that all this Apc goons in nairaland doesnt represent an average yoruba man.His parents told me that had it been that bokoharam and senseless bitter huddles the enemy of good things are putting in for Gej that he would have made a loudable mark by now.His dad said that Gej is a silent achiever and that he believe that privatisation will fight corruption.
I was suprise that Ola with his cousins and few of his town friends i meet before i left hold the same opinion.
This has made me realise that Apc and thier goons here on nairaland and other social network are not representing majority of southwest like they are trying to make us believe.they are always trying to confuse us that Gej is rejected by every Yoruba man,they are sayin it to justify thier pay.
Dont be suprise that Gej might get the highest vote from south west in 2015 because the south west i know are not those who believe just in everything they are told.They are not that type of people who carry arms and go and die after you read them few verse from a book.OLAYINKA thank you for opening my eyes

I hope this will convince you till eternity that Yoruba don't have one track minds like some of our compatriots.
This is reflected in how we deal with politics, religion and everything else.

12 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Interesting! Please when is the part 2 coming out?

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Lilimax(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Akuko Uwa!

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by eyenCalabar(m): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax: Akuko Uwa!

In Calabar, we say mbuk grin

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by eyenCalabar(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
In any case, the main problem of GEJ's Nigeria is corruption which he is [even] handicap here. Why? Because you cannot bite the fingers that fed you. Only a foolish man would do that. So whatever happen, let's bear with him.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Samxiulee: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
berem: Interesting! Please when is the part 2 coming out?
lol....couldn't stop laughing,the problem the SW have with uncle Jonathan is simple,they want him to deliver on his electoral promises and not give excuses,he was aware of boko haram before he asked for their votes,Jonathan has ruled them for 6 years nothing has changed,Awolowo was in office has a premier of the region from 1964 to 1960 yet no Nigerian president,dead or alive can match his legacies.
Most Nigerians,especially southerners,yoruba,edo,itsekiri,egun,urhobo,ikweris,ogogonis like uncle Jonathan for his personalities but they don't like his government.
BTW osun state was the only state in the southwest he didn't win in 2011.
Gej has being in power for six years and yet we can hardly feel his achievement in any sector,another four years will make it ten years,the longest serving President,pls he should make too, for another let's try someone else,he is just like IBB,Jimmy Carter a lot of people like them, but hate their regime/government.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by DahomeyAmazon(f): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
I also have am igbo friend who think GEJ is a corrupt slow poke

6 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by nerodenero: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
I don't take most ethnic bigotry comments seriously on this forum. In fact, it is not the true representation of most ethnic groups in the country. Yes, issues are based on ethnic and religious lines but there are still so many people with unbiased minds. I have been privileged to be helped by so many people. I thank God for their lives and that is why I am always ready to help irrespective of ethnic group and religion.

2 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
madam berem the way you jump from thread to thread makes me wonder if you have time for other things that matters? It quite unlady like!

4 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
VICTORCIZA: madam berem the way you jump from thread to thread makes me wonder if you have time for other things that matters? It quite unlady like!
You haven't still answered my question. When is the part two of your story tales coming out? Shikena!
Btw,did you fall in love with a Yoruba lady?

6 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by phantom(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
VICTORCIZA: madam berem the way you jump from thread to thread makes me wonder if you have time for other things that matters? It quite unlady like!
grin grin grin.....so you too have noticed.lol

2 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
How do u expect all people in the SW to sleep and place their head on the same direction?

Do u think we dnt av a mind of our own?

SW will vote for who performs and the party is not a criterion!

3 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by phantom(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: How do u expect all people in the SW to sleep and place their head on the same direction?

Do u think we dnt av a mind of our own?

SW will vote for who performs and the party is not a criterion!
that is exactly his point.forget what we all read on here from paid apc hacks, you would be surprised at the votes he ll pull from that region.maybe we are all overrating the 'tribalism' of the yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by alaoeri: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Op Oshogbo capital of Osun, the only state in which ACN won in the last presidential election even before GEJ started his yama yama. Keep jonzing.

3 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
dgitrader: This isnt a new finding. Simply loggon to GEJs facebook page, u will be amazed by the gigantic support and followership from all fronts specifically SW. Am talking real profiles, NOT FACELESS PAID E-WARRIORS

An average Yoruba man is enlightened, politically sound and knows history very well. Come 2015 they will not vote in ethnic bigots, dictators, jihadist and excoup plotters that have ruined nigeria for over 35yrs with nothing but poverty, corruption insecurity, mass illitracy and desease to show as dividens.

While I may not approve of GEJ's style of governance, I will vote him over the APC. ACN/APC does not represent us. I am from the South West

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax: Akuko Uwa!
ndi ozioma
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by oduaboy1: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Unlike ibos....Yorubas are not known to exhibit the herd mentality.

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by phantom(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
odua boy: Unlike ibos....southwest are not known to exhibit the herd mentality.
please i need examples of when the igbos have shown their 'herd mentality' .thanks

2 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Femolacaster(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
@op, you are politically naive. Does somebody's family opinion represent the general views of SW? For your information, i have a friend from that state that told me that in his side in 2011, many people gave Gej "sympathy votes" including himself,but most have had some rethinks due to Gej's ineptitude in governance and more importantly subsidy removal in 2012. Must everybody think in the same way?
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by phantom(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Femolacaster: @op, you are politically naive. Does somebody's family opinion represent the general views of SW? For your information, i have a friend from that state that told me that in his side in 2011, many people gave Gej "sympathy votes" including himself,but most have had some rethinks due to Gej's ineptitude in governance and more importantly subsidy removal in 2012. Must everybody think in the same way?
so i assume you carried out a poll to get the general views abi? What you have just told us, is not the same as getting an opinion from one person?

1 Like

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Omen100(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
PapaBrowne: The best two performing ministers in Jonathan's cabinet are Yoruba. Adesina and Aganga.

I know too many Yorubas who support Jonathan's government almost to an annoying point.

On Facebook Jonathan has almost an equal number of Yoruba fans commenting positively like you have from other parts of the south.

To put things in better perspective ask yourself how come despite PDP's seeming unpopularity, they garnered enough votes to come second above APC in ondo state.

Forget all those ewarriors. They aren't representative of the Yoruba race who I know as very intelligent and organized set of people.

Interesting, so who are the best of the best ni?

I thought, you guys always have it showy that the best things to have happened to Nigeria of late arethe sisters?
aunty oduah, nwaneri, iwela & others from across the niger river
?
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Omen100(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
phantom: so i assume you carried out a poll to get the general views abi? What you have just told us, is not the same as getting an opinion from one person?

from all your comments above, I have come to realise that you have no knowledge of political culture(read about the political history of the south-west & from there, you will have a better knowledge of the political history of the people of the south western part of Nigeria or better still, you were not taught in any of the failed educational institutions you have attended and its because of people like you ASUU is fighting for funding of the our citadels of learning because you only went through schools without the schools impacting nothing into you..
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
VICTORCIZA: This is not a tribal bashing thread,tribalist keep off!.I was invited over by my best friend of 8 years Olayinka Balogun to his hometown in Oshogbo Osun state.i spent one week there.Wow Yoruba has a nice delicasies and they are hospitable.His dad is a civil servant and his mum is a trader.During my time with them one night political discusion pop up and that night i was suprise to know that all this Apc goons in nairaland doesnt represent an average yoruba man.His parents told me that had it been that bokoharam and senseless bitter huddles the enemy of good things are putting in for Gej that he would have made a loudable mark by now.His dad said that Gej is a silent achiever and that he believe that privatisation will fight corruption.

So this Olayinka and his father in this your Nollywood story line is the representative of all his tribe....

In that same Oshogbo...GEJ suffered his worst electoral defeat in the SW.....what does that tell you?

4 Likes

Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by sammyyoung2(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2013

Season 2..................you mean?
Re: APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS by Desola(f): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Aigbofa:

I hope this will convince you till eternity that Yoruba don't have one track minds like some of our compatriots.
This is reflected in how we deal with politics, religion and everything else.

seriously? You are responding to one of the 40 laptops in a decent and civilised manner? Can an animal understand the language of humans?

These animals have come to the realisation that their attack method is waning and that the Yorubas are checkmating them so they are engaging reverse psychology now. You must be very careful of these snakes. This is their new strategy; to start appealing to our softer spot and sing our praises to high heavens. What jonathan and his handlers are doing now is damage control ahead of 2015 and it takes intelligent and discerning minds to see it.

You can't call us rascals yesterday and come around to praise us today. we see through the veil and come 2015, we will not only tear the veil but bury jonathan and his region in obscurity. He had better enjoy his power now while it lasts.

Moraforkers!

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK / Hilarious Tweets From Dino Melaye VS Bola Tinubu's Fallout / Buhari: Obama Goes For Medical Treatment: A Comparison pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.