Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple (13883 Views)

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / Gay Couple Gives Birth To A Healthy Boy / Man Bashes Wife For Refusing To Teach Him How To Use Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by dinachi(m): 3:11am On Dec 11, 2013
GSKing:
A good lawyer You say? In what country? definitely not the liberal ones..!
About marriage, don't fool yourself, this is 2013 not 1020 BC...

I don't have strength for fucktards this night... my pillow needs to feel my head..!

btw... what made you think I have a bleeding anus? My azzs hole is intact you bloody religious mofoangry

As usual he side steps the salient point raised! I raised ten points why gay marriage is harmful you cannot even counter one. Get it into your thick skull you cannot legislate peoples beliefs! The baker was right on all counts! You cannot force me to accept a lifestyle I find despicable. YOU ARE THICK!

1 Like

Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by MRSANITY(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2013
dinachi:

As usual he side steps the salient point raised! I raised ten points why gay marriage is harmful you cannot even counter one. Get it into your thick skull you cannot legislate peoples beliefs! The baker was right on all counts! You cannot force me to accept a lifestyle I find despicable. YOU ARE THICK!
GSKing is a lesbian, she actually enjoys being referred to as a man for obvious reasons.
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by ojevwe2112(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2013
GSKing:
so excited @ the bolded... Wow! Such power and freedom!grin When are we going to recognize gay rights and legalize it in 9ja?

Just hope necessary authorities in Nigeria are doing something about doing away with that heidous gay bill... Wouldn't want my case to be like those in the op's post..!

Na here u wan take show ur stupid dirty gay habits? Wat re u doin? Wats d use if u n ur fellow gay can't produce anytin reasonable?
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by ojevwe2112(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2013
dinachi:
If they are punishing him about his belief then that is too bad. Many people believe that their is no God, some believe that he exists who has punished them for their "discriminatory" beliefs? Some people believe that Homosexuals should marry, who has punished them?
The baker does not work for the government and therefore has the right to say please go to the next store I don"t want to attend to you. What of instances you visit a shop and the shop owner is closing and says I cant attend to you do you punish him? It is discriminatory to punish somebody for his beliefs or does the Homosexual government not tolerate those with opposing views? The shop owner did no wrong for saying he will not encourage the spread of Homosexuality by refusing his services. It is within his right to decide who to work for. THIS IS DOUBLE STANDARDS.
Homosexuals are looking for scape goats if not why didint the sickos go to another homosexual friendly baker to help them. We need to be very careful about this because very soon homosexuals will march into a church and demand that the pastor must wed them or face sanctions.

@ Seun my Million Dollar question to you is if you are a pastor and two homosexual men walk in to your church and demand that you wed them, what do you do?

Bros u be Beta guyman, u get mouth with beta orientation. I'm just tired of this gay people, I bliv most sins/crimes ppl engage ve an explanations/reasons buh I can't just get d reasons 4 gays. What's their reasons?
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by GSKing: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2013
dinachi:

Like I said earlier, I don't care about your first 9points, the 10th is more important yh? Stick it up your azzs!
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by GSKing: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2013
ojevwe2112:

Na here u wan take show ur stupid dirty gay habits? Wat re u doin? Wats d use if u n ur fellow gay can't produce anytin reasonable?
Next time if you wanna quote me and write trash, type in fluent english, no shorthand! Hope that wouldn't be too herculean for your brain?
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by HezronLorraine(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Seems Bigots are still having a homophobic filled time on the forum,anyways good to see new voices challenging them with a fair point of view.

1 Like

Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by rapmike(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
dinachi: How can anybody compare homosexuality with being black? This is seriously sickening! One is a race while the other is a sickening life style. @ Seun I hope you know that other sick minds in the US are also clamoring for Pedohp1lia to be recognized as a sexual orientation. That will be the day! Very soon they will start wedding children to these sick minds. Evil is slowly and steadily advancing and those who should know better are here talking about tolerance for evil.
The baker reserves the right to select who he wants to bake for. The business is his not the governments!
IF YOU ARE A PASTOR WILL YOU WED TWO HOMOSEXUAL MEN BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT SAYS SO?
Now the government wants to start controlling people's beliefs too. Does that not sound close to the kind of thing the antichrist will do.

History of Homosexual agitation in the US

PHASE ONE: Please decriminalize us , the government agrees.

PHASE TWO: Please recognize it as a sexual orientation, government agrees

PHASE THREE: Please let us have Civil Unions , the government agrees.

PHASE FOUR: Please let us have full Marriage Status, government sheepishly agrees again.

PHASE FIVE: Now you must force everybody to do our bidding!

History of Pedoph1le agitation in the US

PHASE ONE:Please recognize it as a sexual orientation, government agrees see here http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01/many-experts-now-view-pedophilia-as-a-sexual-orientation-google-hangout.html

PHASE TWO: Coming soon

PHASE THREE:Coming soon

PHASE FOUR: Coming soon

PHASE FIVE: Coming soon

My people evil is gradually creeping forward, we need to checkmate it before we turn our world into a theater of the absurd!

These people with their evil agenda are becoming bolder and bolder. Don't be the silent majority whose silence allow evil to thrive. Our planet is degenerating, speak up for good.

Yes that is how it starts, before you know it, there will be no standards in the world and that is wrong
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by stevecantrell: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
The baker could ve been more diplomatic like tell them " We just ran out of flour" or something.
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by wman(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Anvaller:

Well in that case, ur attitude shows the problem i have with gay ppl and their sympathizers they are the most brutal but still claim to be victims all the time. Without verbally abusing u, u called me and more than 15 ppl that liked my post "mofos" really?

This guy failed to state that he was gay. from his comment that i quoted, he only said the following:

"I went to a club I was not allowed in cos i wasnt looking gay enough and i was Nigerian."

U must not be gay to enter some gay clubs, some straight ppl go to gay clubs too as long as they are not disgusted with what they see there.

ok my question to u... if the gay dude went to a gay clup in S.A and the fellow gay ppl like him bounced him so what is our own problem about that? Why is he telling us here about it? He should have looked for a gay forum to discuss that. If even gays are discriminating against themselves, why do they care so much about straight ppl?

He didn't have to say he was gay for me to infer that he was. There is what we call analytical reasoning.
He posted that because some people like me would be interested in his post.
The same way some posts about 'who wore it better Baba Suwe or Genevieve?' do not interest me but would interest some.
If my post was offensive, I apologize.
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is homosexuality bad?
Seytiano says: if everyone in the world were homos, the human race would die out in 150 years and the apes would rule the earth.
So i ask again, is homosexuality bad?
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
This dinachi guy, u lurking around is not going to help u at all ,what u need is sound education about anthropology vis-a-vis human sexual behavior.u need to get ur head a Lil bit out of the bible and also out of the out-moded and rustic African mentality and study humans more.better still d education u need is right here on nairaland and u can dig up some threads on gay issues, where a lot of extensive discourse had been held on gays and enlighten your self.
whatever ur writing here and standing around to defend is not yielding any result rather it kinda makes u appear fooolish,thick and downright ridiculous!
U cannot change people's sexual orientation. u can shout from the rooftop and have some feeble ones cower but they're wired that way and cannot change .u can write and inspire people with a view to propagate hate, but ask urself to what end.if u kill all d homosexuals around or deny them their rights, it's still not gonna stop them from being who they are.
The west was even worse than this on the homosexuals but today they know better.this ur hype against gays was just like Europe in middle ages, say btw 1100AD to early 20th century.today they read all this rubbish your posting here and wonder what is really wrong with the black man! Must u all be so slow?they wonder ,and with the questions comes racism.think Mr man this is not 1200 AD anymore and no amount of the hate u propagate here is gonna change the course of a moving train.the world laughs at u and ur fellow bigots!
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by Damola12: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
GSKing: ^Nonsense! It's still not by force to comment! Stop remixing what billions have said already!
Oga ...u say
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: Is homosexuality bad?
Seytiano says: if everyone in the world were homos, the human race would die out in 150 years and the apes would rule the earth.
So i ask again, is homosexuality bad?

Everyone in d world cannot and will not be homos! Homos has always existed and and will always exist so no;the apes will not rule the world .the homos will always be in the minority, so ur kind will always be more to re-populate the earth.
Homosexuality is not bad, its just a normal variation in human sexual behavior.ex,some women are born without wombs and some men are born sterile and it doesn't make them bad people or witches and wizards.that's just d way nature made them, so they're different! So in the next 150 yrs, d population of d world will be more than it is today or just in equilibrium.
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by MRSANITY(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04: This dinachi guy, u lurking around is not going to help u at all ,what u need is sound education about anthropology vis-a-vis human sexual behavior.u need to get ur head a Lil bit out of the bible and also out of the out-moded and rustic African mentality and study humans more.better still d education u need is right here on nairaland and u can dig up some threads on gay issues, where a lot of extensive discourse had been held on gays and enlighten your self.
whatever ur writing here and standing around to defend is not yielding any result rather it kinda makes u appear fooolish,thick and downright ridiculous!
U cannot change people's sexual orientation. u can shout from the rooftop and have some feeble ones cower but they're wired that way and cannot change .u can write and inspire people with a view to propagate hate, but ask urself to what end.if u kill all d homosexuals around or deny them their rights, it's still not gonna stop them from being who they are.
The west was even worse than this on the homosexuals but today they know better.this ur hype against gays was just like Europe in middle ages, say btw 1100AD to early 20th century.today they read all this rubbish your posting here and wonder what is really wrong with the black man! Must u all be so slow?they wonder ,and with the questions comes racism.think Mr man this is not 1200 AD anymore and no amount of the hate u propagate here is gonna change the course of a moving train.the world laughs at u and ur fellow bigots!
A lone voice crying from the wilderness.
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
MR.SANITY:
A lone voice crying from the wilderness.

U wish!
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by dinachi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04: This dinachi guy, u lurking around is not going to help u at all ,what u need is sound education about anthropology vis-a-vis human sexual behavior.u need to get ur head a Lil bit out of the bible and also out of the out-moded and rustic African mentality and study humans more.better still d education u need is right here on nairaland and u can dig up some threads on gay issues, where a lot of extensive discourse had been held on gays and enlighten your self.

All this nonsense and you still believe you are sane? Counter the ten points I raised or shut the Bleep up! All of you Homosexual fucktards have no respect for your anatomy and your creator. That is why you crave a fellow man's poo hole and keep spreading diseases to the whole world.YOU ARE THICK!

Let me make it easy for you.
Are you aware that pedoph1les are claiming a sexual orientation too? So you support those who sleep with children? You must be a very wicked fellow. The vagina and the penis are built for sex and procreation not the anus! You exist today because your father and mother did the needful. Now you are here spewing rubbish. No matter how much you tell a lie, it can never be the truth. Homosexuality and marriage does not belong to the same sentence. But you can readily find homosexuality and depravity easily belonging to the same pack. Stop embarrassing yourself. After you homosexuals and your sick cousins the pedohp1les lay claim to sexual orientation, who else? Maybe we should be warming up for bestiality practitioners to lay claim to a sexual orientation too. UNA NO DEY TIRE TO DONATE NEW DISEASES TO PEOPLE? Enemies of God and the people!

1 Like

Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
dinachi:

All this nonsense and you still believe you are sane? Counter the ten points I raised or shut the Bleep up! All of you Homosexual fucktards have no respect for your anatomy and your creator. That is why you crave a fellow man's poo hole and keep spreading diseases to the whole world.YOU ARE THICK!

Let me make it easy for you.
Are you aware that pedoph1les are claiming a sexual orientation too? So you support those who sleep with children? You must be a very wicked fellow. The vagina and the penis are built for sex and procreation not the anus! You exist today because your father and mother did the needful. Now you are here spewing rubbish. No matter how much you tell a lie, it can never be the truth. Homosexuality and marriage does not belong to the same sentence. But you can readily find homosexuality and depravity easily belonging to the same pack. Stop embarrassing yourself. After you homosexuals and your sick cousins the pedohp1les lay claim to sexual orientation, who else? Maybe we should be warming up for bestiality practitioners to lay claim to a sexual orientation too. UNA NO DEY TIRE TO DONATE NEW DISEASES TO PEOPLE? Enemies of God and the people!

Come up with something new,this one's kinda stale.
Or better still hang around and continue shouting your voice hoarse.u and ur ilk are the sick ones, dumbazz basic niqqa.
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by MRSANITY(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04:

U wish!
Come back in a hundred years time, maybe, just maybe you'd be granted audience, before then get lost, go to Luxembourg (I even doubt u would be accepted there)
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by dinachi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04:

Come up with something new,this one's kinda stale.
Or better still hang around and continue shouting your voice hoarse.u and ur ilk are the sick ones, dumbazz basic niqqa.
So says a homosexual person with a bleeding anus!
This is not one of your conquered territory where you spew rubbish and wait for support from your sheepish admirers! We have had the privilege to dissect and expose your lies. From here on your territory starts to shrink!
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hey listen up u and the insane one view ing this topic,whether u guys like it or not,once a progressive govt comes into power in Nigeria, the homosexuals will surely be given their rights.watch out, its all a matter of time and it'll happen.
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by MRSANITY(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04: Hey listen up u and the insane one view ing this topic,whether u guys like it or not,once a progressive govt comes into power in Nigeria, the homosexuals will surely be given their rights.watch out, its all a matter of time and it'll happen.
Encouraging a man to fck another man in the anus is ur definition of progressive! I spit on u#
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by dinachi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Encouraging a man to fck another man in the anus is ur definition of progressive! I spit on u#
My brother no mind the demented homosexual. Now Nigerians know their level of intelligence. Very soon their judgement will start!
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Demented jobless dimwits,it seems u guys doesn't have anything else to do other than to follow this topic and jump around like apes that u lots are! Who's to blame now ASUU,again? grin grin
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by dinachi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04: Demented jobless dimwits,it seems u guys doesn't have anything else to do other than to follow this topic and jump around like apes that u lots are! Who's to blame now ASUU,again? grin grin
At your age you are still complaining about ASUU no wonder, so we have been talking all this while with a year one student?
By the time you contact anal cancer, your eye go clear. Homosexual slowpoke!
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hey monkeys don't run away now! Stick around some more and fill us with that your hate and ignorant infused gibberish.u guys are really d best that Nigeria your conquered territory can boast off.m.or.ons!
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by dinachi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04: Hey monkeys don't run away now! Stick around some more and fill us with that your hate and ignorant infused gibberish.u guys are really d best that Nigeria your conquered territory can boast off.m.or.ons!
Says a western oriented slave homosexual beryl04 aping his discombobulated homosexual white slave masters
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Black nigerian monkey feeling funky! Run back into ur cave and come out say 50yrs time. M.u.m.u
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by beryl04(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04: Black nigerian monkey feeling funky! Run back into ur cave and come out say 50yrs time. M.u.m.u
Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by dinachi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
beryl04: Black nigerian monkey feeling funky! Run back into ur cave and come out say 50yrs time. M.u.m.u
See Idiocy masquerading as competence. Homosexual masquerading as normal. The effect of anal cancer manifesting! Crawl back to the anus where you came from !

1 Like

Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by MRSANITY(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2013
Read this thread again from the beginning, u'll see that 98% of the contributors are against you, u r not safe man, just adhere to dinachi's advice CRAWL BACK INTO THE ANUS U CAME FROM, u'll sure have some comfort and safety there

2 Likes

Re: Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2013
MR.SANITY:

When will you sex-obsessed freaks get it into your skulls that being gay isn't just about fcking

Everytime na so so bleeding anus you dey yarn. Dude sitcho behind down. If you aren't gay, you aren't gay. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? / Family Land: My Step elder Brother Wants The Survey Document To Bear His Name / Revive The Habit Of Self-sufficiency- For Every Nigerian Woman/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.