Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. (17675 Views)

FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by pigin: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
promisechild: lol u dey fear ni
my brother Yes o, Wetin happen for Uniben fit happen for Ksu of this ASUU pple see dis news... e 4 better say we dey undercover til dem calloff..
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
pigin: my brother Yes o, Wetin happen for Uniben fit happen for Ksu of this ASUU pple see dis news... e 4 better say we dey undercover til dem calloff..
no fear,nothing go happen.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by yemi2plus(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
arcbabe: those rough troublesome guys. Ocheja boys are better than them grin
Nor let dem hear am oh. Na okpa you go chop till you graduate.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
yemi2plus:
lailai dem no fit try am cheesy
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by promisechild(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
pigin: my brother Yes o, Wetin happen for Uniben fit happen for Ksu of this ASUU pple see dis news... e 4 better say we dey undercover til dem calloff..
underground things abi? But wetin ASUU try for uniben nor fit happen for ksu oo

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by promisechild(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
arcbabe: lailai dem no fit try am cheesy
kai go and sleep
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2013
yemi2plus:
you no serious
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2013
promisechild: kai go and sleep
na the truth i tell you oh! Dem no fit!
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Iaz93: 7:24am On Dec 11, 2013
yemi2plus: I just dey laugh una. Na by to pull out? The thing is this, all universities in Nigeria has been open since the strike started about five months ago. So, pulling out or saying the school has been open for academic activities to take place is rubbish. Have you bother to ask yourself this question, "will lectures hold?"
Guy, shut up!

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by pigin: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2013
arcbabe: no fear,nothing go happen.
Sis u sure say u b student of Ksu, i doubt so. See Ksu students are as weak as the latter p in psycho, ask dem for me when last den collect deir bursary, Wetin dem don talk?fees was increased n mgt dey plan to increase em again, Wetin d students talk nothing, Na only Ksu 200level students dey pay #2500 for GST wen dem no carryover. Man '0' war na army for Ksu, Wetin d students talk? nothing. hand don dey pain me to type make i stop here. Thus i b confirm student of Ksu but i can categorically tell u say dese kind tin no go ever happen for Uniben, uniport or some other state schools for Nigeria. Na only to dey deir hostels dey make noise na dem sabi. grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by pigin: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Iaz93: Guy, shut up!
d Guy no talk anything bad na, nawa for you.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2013
pigin: Sis u sure say u b student of Ksu, i doubt so. See Ksu students are as weak as the latter p in psycho, ask dem for me when last den collect deir bursary, Wetin dem don talk?fees was increased n mgt dey plan to increase em again, Wetin d students talk nothing, Na only Ksu 200level students dey pay #2500 for GST wen dem no carryover. Man '0' war na army for Ksu, Wetin d students talk? nothing. hand don dey pain me to type make i stop here. Thus i b confirm student of Ksu but i can categorically tell u say dese kind tin no go ever happen for Uniben, uniport or some other state schools for Nigeria. Na only to dey deir hostels dey make noise na dem sabi. grin
The former nakoss president Daniel Enemali is the cause of student not receiving their bursury and I personally told him that,can you imagine the last one they paid was 3,500 meanwhile they wrote 4,000 on the pay slip. Where did the remaining #500 go to? The former SUG president Ebije was fighting for the rights of student but they didn't appreciate it and because some people who weren't opportuned to steal money got angry,they lied against him and he was removed. See I can categorically tell you that some students know their rights in ksu and am one of them but majority of ksu student are hungry students who are easily bribed with money. No be the same una chose Micah as SUG president,what has he done ever since he was elected? All he knows how to do is to rant on facebook. Smh!!!
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by pigin: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2013
arcbabe: The former nakoss president Daniel Enemali is the cause of student not receiving their bursury and I personally told him that,can you imagine the last one they paid was 3,500 meanwhile they wrote 4,000 on the pay slip. Where did the remaining #500 go to? The former SUG president Ebije was fighting for the rights of student but they didn't appreciate it and because some people who weren't opportuned to steal money got angry,they lied against him and he was removed. See I can categorically tell you that some students know their rights in ksu and am one of them but majority of ksu student are hungry students who are easily bribed with money. No be the same una chose Micah as SUG president,what has he done ever since he was elected? All he knows how to do is to rant on facebook. Smh!!!
Yea you have said em all, now i see reasons with those people agitating for Sug top post.i.e. president to be rotated among the different ethic groups in kogi state, wait don't stone me yet I'm an Igala. This is what you get when you vote for clueless people as Sug exco, if we continue voting for ethinicity relegating credibility and personality because the person is not from a particular group, that means we are loosing it. Used to remember when Ksu was a formidable force to recognd with not until this current dispensation came into being ca rousing up and down with the name and integrity of our school at stake. Imagining #3500k as bursary, and the mgt are still canvassing for an increment of school fees to over 100k. knowing fully well kogi state is among the less develop state with high rate of poverty chopping people, and the Sug exco are not saying anything.. Sis we have not seen the last of these useless and clueless Sug exco.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by yemi2plus(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
arcbabe:
No be the same una chose Micah as SUG president, what has he done ever since he was elected? All he knows how to do is to rant on facebook. Smh!!!
The above quote is true. Very true my sister.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Rejoice5000(f): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
ok ooooo na now day break

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Sylvarresta(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Happy 4 u guys, abeg wen is Lautech resuming? cheesy Abeg let me check my beans wey I de cook..... Brb
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by LMAyedun(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okay!! Late comers.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by ffo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
thanks to God ooo,

KSU is my alma mater.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by promisechild(m): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
ffo: thanks to God ooo,

KSU is my alma mater.
abegi; who ask u?
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by ffo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
arcbabe: those rough troublesome guys. Ocheja boys are better than them grin

hahahahahahhh
i remember those days of dangana vs ocheja

it was fun
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Flameboy26(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abeg make una come buy cutlass, file and hoes pls.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by yemi2plus(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
No more Okpa.
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by ffo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
promisechild: abegi; who ask u?

e dey pain u??
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by promisechild(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
ffo:

e dey pain u??
he dey pain me die lol anyways once an okpa is always an okpa
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Alikaxon(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Just open this thread and see @ www.nairaland.com/1545361/one-1-sure-fact-must
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Icerex(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Old news!
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by ffo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
promisechild: he dey pain me die lol anyways once an okpa is always an okpa

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i ate okpa and kpokpo no be small 4 ocheja oooo
even when i moved to VIP lodge and Slazahs lodge na still okpa and kpokpo

that thing na like saviour ooo (lolz) those days
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by anthony500(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ogidiolu start prepping o I dey come lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by Hardheolar(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
yemi2plus:
G n D
do u mean he should go nd die
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by orla01(f): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
What!! This is unbelievable yemi2plus aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u in Eng dept ? Cos I also miss Doctor's class
Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by brosun(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
KSU announcing resumption date does not amount to "pulling out of ASUU strike". I wonder why some people prefer to remain uninformed! It is KSU management that is announcing resumption, not the ASUU branch in that university. Anyway, all this is now history because FG has come back to its senses and signed an MOU with ASUU - something it ought to have done three weeks ago! So take this as authoritative: the ASUU strike is now officially over as all contending issues have been resolved. ASUU NEC will meet in the next one or two days to officially suspend the strike. So all the "underground" resumptions are no longer necessary! Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. by mrphysics(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
this guys dnt tink, its late to pull out of a fight that has cost them manytinz, even d bible said it "He dat endureth to the end shall i give d crown of life"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics / My Neco Ncee Result / FUT Minna Expels 700 Students Over Poor Academics Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.