Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3998415 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (3913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 3:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Saw Momentum at the movies last weekend. Nice movie, but was a bit disappointed on how it ended.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2016
ABout to watch " Pay The Ghost" at the cinema
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Floyd45:
ABout to watch " Pay The Ghost" at the cinema
So eventually the movie is now showing in theatres, I downloaded and watched it since last year. Nice creepy movie though, ft Nicolas Cage.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2016
obixcel:
So eventually the movie is now showing in theatres, I downloaded and watched it since last year. Nice creepy movie though, ft Nicolas Cage.

Yeah, it should start showing in cinemas today or tommorow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm Looking forward to ''13 HOURS: THE SECRET SOLDIER OF BENGHAZI'', coming soon in theatres.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Home Invasion... Enjoyed it grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
olu4life:
Home Invasion... Enjoyed it grin
Just downloaded

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
RaeMystix:
Saw Momentum at the movies last weekend. Nice movie, but was a bit disappointed on how it ended.

That movie didn't entertain me one bit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Obixcel. You try well well.

I thought I was a movie lover but peeps on this thread have shown me am a learner.

Will watch all ride along 2 tonight with all my usual series.

TGIF.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gotta love Honest Trailers with their honesty, this is the reason why I had issues with Spectre - it brought nothing new. It's odd when my favourite spy film of last year was a spy comedy film (Spy). Yes like they said, just rewatch Captain America 2, that ish was awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4kFqmv3RM
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
I found specter boring. it wss just a run of the mill action. The villain wasnt awe inspiring.

Bind was to cool for my liking.

Men thinks it's time to change this bind for someone more suave and violent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
armadeo:
I found specter boring. it wss just a run of the mill action. The villain wasnt awe inspiring.

Bind was to cool for my liking.

Men thinks it's time to change this bind for someone more suave and violent.
Lol! I was among those who ran to d theatre with supersonic speed, just to see d movie. They charged very high price for d movie because according dem it was an opening week for d movie...had to pay extra. Only to find out how disappointed I was @ d movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jinwas(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
obixcel:
Lol! I was among those who ran to d theatre with supersonic speed, just to see d movie. They charged very high price for d movie because according dem it was an opening week for d movie...had to pay extra. Only to find out how disappointed I was @ d movie.

Knew Spectre was a major pass for me.

Wasn't moved a bit by all the phony flicks from the trailer.

James Bond movies ain't the next best thing after "Jollof Rice" no more.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
obixcel:

[o[ box office hit, the first time was rogue nation. just walked in and was shocked to see it on board. paid extra for it

no regrets
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jinyjagz:
boss can i gt link 4 Daddy’s Home plz
I'm still searching for it (still d cinema dubbed version). Give it some time, d HD would eventually be released.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Spectre, knock knock and momentum had something in common. They were super boring and they've replaced my sleeping pills.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Csami:
Spectre, knock knock and momentum had something in common. They were super boring and they've replaced my sleeping pills.
I watched knock Knock, and I found it provoking and got more angrier and annoyed as d movie continued. I couldn't believe dat one of d days I went to d cinema, a man, his wife and two kids were purchasing tickets to see dis movie. I was stunned, I walked up to d man and politely informed him dat d movie had strong adult scenes and was not for kids. The man thanked me and returned d tickets.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2016
obixcel:
I watched knock Knock, and I found it provoking and got more angrier and annoyed as d movie continued. I couldn't believe dat one of d days I went to d cinema, a man, his wife and two kids were purchasing tickets to see dis movie. I was stunned, I walked up to d man and politely informed him dat d movie had strong adult scenes and was not for kids. The man thanked me and returned d tickets.

The person who sold the tickets should be fined. I tried to watch a movie tagged 13 or so once wityh a group of friends and we weren't allowed because one of them was carrying an infant. Like 3 months or so.

We had to settle for another movie.

I've seen the preview for knock knock and it sure ain't for kids.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by streetanwa: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
get my song dear one ,
this is dance single that
i love so mush ...go through
and tell me what is sound like one love....

http://www.naijapals.com/music/MY_MUSIC_STREETA_NWA-46899
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
streetanwa:
get my song dear one ,

Are you f*cking retardedd?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
streetanwa:
get my song dear one ,

Go back to school.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
armadeo:

The person who sold the tickets should be fined. I tried to watch a movie tagged 13 or so once wityh a group of friends and we weren't allowed because one of them was carrying an infant. Like 3 months or so.

We had to settle for another movie.

I've seen the preview for knock knock and it sure ain't for kids.
lol, I swear some ticket sellers don't care whether a movie is rated 'R',they are just looking for d money.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Goahead:
Are you f*cking retardedd?

That was uncalled for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (3913) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Hero2t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.