Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3750267 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Graviton2:

It Follows got a 90 rating on RT? (or did you mean The Boy?)
Okay! My Bad. I guess what I was trying to say is that the critics loved it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
obixcel:
I'm based in Abuja
Okay!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
"that nigger in the stable got a letter from President Abraham Lincoln, the president of the United States of America?

Hahaha"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Okay! My Bad. I guess what I was trying to say is that the critics loved it.

Critics will usually love shit with an all white cast.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Watched "EDEN 2015" I saw dat it was currently showing in d cinema, practically had no idea what it is nor seen d trailer, and so I took a gamble downloaded it and it paid off, and wow! What a movie! Struggle for survival, it reminded me of d one time Tv series, "LOST". At last d trouble maker was left behind.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Okay, I enjoyed Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. I'm a fan of the original Jane Austin novel, this is my third incantation I've watched of P&P. This film could have enjoyed a sweet 9 (big P&P fan), but there were bits that felt rushed & missing...usual issues you get with book adaptations. If you've never read either book (the original JA novel or the remixed P&P&Z novel) or watched the brilliant BBC adaptation of P&P (Colin Firth coming out of the water, all wet & delicious...**fans self**) or the not so bad film starring Keira Knightly, then you'd feel a bit lost, because it's basically P&P with zombies in it. It's more for fans of P&P and less zombie fans, but it did have a cool take on zombies though and the first scene that shows Darcy's skills is rather awesome, especially with the first POV.

8/10. I'm probably being way too generous. We did have a few good laughs in the cinema, especially during that proposal that has always been awkward & yes you still want to punch him the face, this time we did get an actual fight. Non-fans: maybe 6.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Graviton2:

Se7en didn't impress you?

A little
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

no tell me say that ending scene for seven no shock you

Yeah! That was a very nice twist.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:59am On Feb 08, 2016
I just realised I enjoyed every spy film released in 2015, with Spectre being my least favourite & unwittingly the most disappointing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Darkweb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2016
EDEN (2015)
When a US soccer team gets stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash they must face difficult choices to survive.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2016
obixcel:
EDEN (2015)
When a US soccer team gets stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash they must face difficult choices to survive.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Goahead:
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2016
bobo65:

Film has been in my hard disk for long

Maybe I'll check it out later

I'm also in Abj, maybe I could check Ur movie collections out one of these days

Ride along 2 is the best movie iv seen this year
Ok...nice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Double post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

When you walk a common path with your lover, not even memory erasures and separation can change that.

7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Graviton2:

Critics will usually love shit with an all white cast.
Not in all cases, at least they loved Straight Outta Compton.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zed7: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
100 CDs for sale. All high quality pics and no scratches. Range from 2013 to 2015 release date. Rom-Com, thriller, action and adventure. Selling all for 5k. Quote me if interested and live in Lag, preferably Mainland.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
I gat loads of movies on my PC, some already old and deleted. I'm really looking for someone who prepares, packages and sells mostly hollywood movie CDs, and who i can partner with as a movie supplier (i.e, download good quality movies, and supply). All he'll do is to burn dem to d CDs). Yea, d idea sounds a bit like piracy, but hollywood know how they make their money, piracy or not cos their fans abroad have good cinema culture, unlike most of us. Most of us would prefer buying d already packaged movies on CDs, unfortunately most are dubbed and have poor quality.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Deyinbo: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
‪#‎PulseDaily‬
5 Tricks To Help You Grow Longer, Healthier Hair.
On this episode of Pulse Daily, Gloria Faj outlines 5 simple steps to growing longer and healthier hair naturally, without breaking the bank.
Click here to watch more interesting videos like this >>>> http://pulse.ng/video/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=cat-video-2016-02-08
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
obixcel:
I gat loads of movies on my PC, some already old and deleted. I'm really looking for someone who prepares, packages and sells mostly hollywood movie CDs, and who i can partner with as a movie supplier (i.e, download good quality movies, and supply). All he'll do is to burn dem to d CDs). Yea, d idea sounds a bit like piracy, but hollywood know how they make their money, piracy or not cos their fans abroad have good cinema culture, unlike most of us. Most of us would prefer buying d already packaged movies on CDs, unfortunately most are dubbed and have poor quality.

Well, the thing is even though we indulge in downloading and watching movies, it doesn't take away the fact that its illegal. Going into it fully on such large scale even makes it more offensive. That aside, seeing that you are a movie lover I think there are other ways you can make an honest living out of what you enjoy doing. I mean, isn't that what everybody is preaching now "find that thing you love doing and make it your source of income". I'm currently trying to find a way myself to navigate through that popular saying.
We should probably discuss off her sometime and see what we can come up with...
Gracias!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mylora: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Star Wars BluRay link. Anybody please?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WebEnthusiast: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Watch and download HD movies online.

http://twi.sh/zfb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
mylora:
Star Wars BluRay link. Anybody please?
Not out yet

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Floyd45:

Well, the thing is even though we indulge in downloading and watching movies, it doesn't take away the fact that its illegal. Going into it fully on such large scale even makes it more offensive. That aside, seeing that you are a movie lover I think there are other ways you can make an honest living out of what you enjoy doing. I mean, isn't that what everybody is preaching now "find that thing you love doing and make it your source of income". I'm currently trying to find a way myself to navigate through that popular saying.
We should probably discuss off her sometime and see what we can come up with...
Gracias!!!
You're right bro,d truth is, I'm a CS based in Abuja, unlike private enterprises d nature of my job affords me plenty of extra time, so I can engage in other stuffs like what I do here on dis thread which is just one of many others. We can't wait for FG all d time...looking for other means of revenue, and I know it's just a matter of time to find d right link. Gracias!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
obixcel:
You're right bro,d truth is, I'm a CS based in Abuja, unlike private enterprises d nature of my job affords me plenty of extra time, so I can engage in other stuffs like what I do here on dis thread which is just one of many others. We can't wait for FG all d time...looking for other means of revenue, and I know it's just a matter of time to find d right link. Gracias!

Word! But we gotta go out there to get it..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Not in all cavvses, at least they loved Straight Outta Compton.

They knew giving it any form of negative review would probably turn Volcanic. Check out what they did to Selma tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.