Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745314 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Got to watch It Follows. I've had it so long on my PC, I actually forgot I had it.

The movie started really well, but the scary factor got weak mid way. The ending was terrible and made me regret watching it to begin with.

All in all, 5.5/10

Looking forward to The Boy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kolaitan(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please i need a link dat i can download 'war Room'. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Graviton2:
Got to watch It Follows. I've had it so long on my PC, I actually forgot I had it.

The movie started really well, but the scary factor got weak mid way. The ending was terrible and made me regret watching it to begin with.

All in all, 5.5/10

I think sometime we were arguing about d movie here, and I asserted dat d movie was one of d worst horror movies I've ever seen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
kolaitan:
Please i need a link dat i can download 'war Room'. Thanks
One click download
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/eNnDzSkoW_XfH7Mcu-5cuKLfuENsB65SUdO7qL6QoeE=m18(357MB)HD
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Graviton2:

All in all, 5.5/10

The boy looked creepy. (Trailer) .

Just might watch it. I don't do horror again though. I get freaked out easily these days.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
armadeo:

Just might watch it. I don't do horror again though. I get freaked out easily these days.
Yea u said it one time, what was d last horror movie u watched dat creeped u out?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Secret screening.
Might be London Has Fallen or Triple 9. It will certainly not be Deadpool.
UPDATE: it's Triple 9.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
obixcel:
Yea u said it one time, what was d last horror movie u watched dat creeped u out?

Funny enough it was a tv series. Penny dreadful.

I really can't say why but it creeped the he'll out of me. As in blanket huddling creeps. Ugghhhhh. I still get the shakes when I think of it.

I can't say why. Many peeps watch it but it affected me differently. Maybe I'll start it again and get over my creeps.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
obixcel:
I think sometime we were arguing about d movie here, and I asserted dat d movie was one of d worst horror movies I've ever seen.

What your take on The Boy?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
armadeo:

I'm a sucker for Horror movies...

A good horror movie can get you laid - Peter Griffin.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Just finished seeing Bridge of Spies!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 12:27am On Feb 07, 2016
obixcel:
This is how I do it, all d movies I listed, first I'd want to give dem d benefit of d doubt. I simply follow my heart, some if I feel are average, I'd simply download dem and watch just to pass d time, d Blockbusters are hard to get online when released, those are d ones I go to d theatre to watch. But if some of d so called blockbusters are over hyped, I'd rather download dem with our public wifi than wasting my money. That's how my approach has been when it comes to movies. I just follow my instinct.
Bro! Are you in lagos, let's see. I need film cry
obixcel:
This is how I do it, all d movies I listed, first I'd want to give dem d benefit of d doubt. I simply follow my heart, some if I feel are average, I'd simply download dem and watch just to pass d time, d Blockbusters are hard to get online when released, those are d ones I go to d theatre to watch. But if some of d so called blockbusters are over hyped, I'd rather download dem with our public wifi than wasting my money. That's how my approach has been when it comes to movies. I just follow my instinct.
Bro! Are you in lagos, let's see. I need films. Give me your phone number let's chat through whatsapp.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 12:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Graviton2:

All in all, 5.5/10

I agree with you. That film in my own opinion is the most hyped of 2015. I can still can't understand the over 90% rating on rotten tomatoes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lordave: 1:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Can anybody suggest 3 creepy horror and 2 action/adventure movies for download please?

HighMP4 download links will do, please.

Obixcel, Armadeo, Graviton, Goahead ..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 1:58am On Feb 07, 2016
obixcel:
I watched knock Knock, and I found it provoking and got more angrier and annoyed as d movie continued. I couldn't believe dat one of d days I went to d cinema, a man, his wife and two kids were purchasing tickets to see dis movie. I was stunned, I walked up to d man and politely informed him dat d movie had strong adult scenes and was not for kids. The man thanked me and returned d tickets.

Cinemas in Nigeria has no regards for age. I remember one time, I was watching this movie that had enough strong languages and display of naked tatas only for me to see two little kids running around the place and I was like am I the only one seeing this.

I don't know who convinced Reaves to accept that role. He wasn't convincing at all and I was like somebody should give this guy a gun let him start shooting thing please! It was a bad movie. Very bad!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Graviton2:

I'm a sucker for Horror movies...

A good horror movie can get you laid - Peter Griffin.

Silence of the lamb couldn't do a good job of scaring.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Csami:

Cinemas in Nigeria has no regards for age. I remember one time, I was watching this movie that had enough strong languages and display of naked tatas only for me to see two little kids running around the place and I was like am I the only one seeing this.

I don't know who convinced Reaves to accept that role. He wasn't convincing at all and I was like somebody should give this guy a gun let him start shooting thing please! It was a bad movie. Very bad!
I'm guessing you enjoyed Keanu Reeves in John Wick (lots of shooting...glorious shooting).

Anywho, about to watch Beautiful Creatures...might fall asleep.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 3:08am On Feb 07, 2016
cao:

I'm guessing you enjoyed Keanu Reeves in John Wick (lots of shooting...glorious shooting).

Anywho, about to watch Beautiful Creatures...might fall asleep.

I surely did. Who wouldn't?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Graviton2:

What your take on The Boy?
I haven't seen d movie, but 2morrow I'll check it out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Bro! Are you in lagos, let's see. I need film cry Bro! Are you in lagos, let's see. I need films. Give me your phone number let's chat through whatsapp.
I'm based in Abuja
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
I agree with you. That film in my own opinion is the most hyped of 2015. I can still can't understand the over 90% rating on rotten tomatoes.

It Follows got a 90 rating on RT? (or did you mean The Boy?)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Csami:

It's unfortunate,to them money comes first. Moreover, Keenu Reeves' role was more of a victim, hoodwinked by two ladies on a rainy night. Funny thing is, from the time they stepped into his house with all d incidents dat followed till d movie ended, No cops showed up. I asked myself, who wrote this script? Well, who wouldn't take up any role, just for d money.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Csami:

Have u seen "Pay The Ghost"? Ft Nicolas Cage.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Csami:

Silence of the Lambs was more of a psychological thriller.

I think the movie was trying to get the viewers in the mind of a psychopath, it wasn't really meant to scare...just to challenge the viewers intellectually.

Check out Se7en. The movie follows same principle.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
obixcel:
I haven't seen d movie, but 2morrow I'll check it out.

I haven't seen it either. I meant your take on its trailer and the hype it has generated.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
RIDE ALONG 2....So Funny
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Graviton2:

I haven't seen it either. I meant your take on its trailer and the hype it has generated.
Ok...haven't watched d trailer either.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
obixcel:
Have u seen "Pay The Ghost"? Ft Nicolas Cage.

Nope! Cage ain't convincing as he used to.

Graviton2:

Silence of the Lambs was more of a psychological thriller.
I think the movie was trying to get the viewers in the mind of a psychopath, it wasn't really meant to scare...just to challenge the viewers intellectually.
Check out Se7en. The movie follows same principle.

Se7en is just there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SIRcumalot: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Csami:

Se7en is just there.
no tell me say that ending scene for seven no shock you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Csami:

Se7en is just there.

Se7en didn't impress you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), FergieRaww(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.