Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3734249 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
obixcel:
Nope, but If it is the HD link, nope grin

I have wandered through the entire web for that movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Graviton2:

Lol grin Forget about the HD version this month
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Graviton2:

Deadpool just started showing recently, It would be a bolt out of the blue to stumble on d hd version. I just saw d cinema dubbed online, and when I clicked to watch it, d rest was history.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by esb98: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Playfulkiss, into the badland,empire, supergirl, pinncho syndrome,coffeeprince

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
obixcel:
Deadpool just started showing recently, It would be a bolt out of the blue to stumble on d hd version. I just saw d cinema dubbed online, and when I clicked to watch it, d rest was history.

That's the reason am so not interested in this new star wars. I forced myself to watch the cinedub and I've hated the movie since then.

I can't even bring myself to watch a clear copy for now.

Don't ruin your dead pool experience.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
armadeo:

That's the reason am so not interested in this new star wars. I forced myself to watch the cinedub and I've hated the movie since then.

I can't even bring myself to watch a clear copy for now.

Don't ruin your dead pool experience.

Please y'all listen to this guy. The cinema experience was so worth it. See Deadpool in a cinema or wait for the HD version. How impatient can a person be? Deadpool was so cool a friend wants us to see it in the cinema again!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 1:21am On Feb 18, 2016
boofydon:

Lol grin Forget about the HD version this month
obixcel:

Guess I'm off to the cinemas then. cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 3:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Graviton2:

Guess I'm off to the cinemas then. cry cry
Just $8.5 and you will enjoy it in the cinema. wink

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 4:25am On Feb 18, 2016
Graviton2:
Anyone seen Deadpool?
Seen
One word - MARVEL-LOUS! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wx9Z: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Deadpool is something else. Please go to the cinema and enjoy yourself. I am thinking of seeing Deadpool again this weekend.

That's how cool it is.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wx9Z: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dis Friday,It's me and "DeadPool" @ d Cinema. #DeadPool #AboutTime
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Springz(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
This Dead pool rave is real o, i need to see this movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
wx9Z:
Deadpool is something else. Please go to the cinema and enjoy yourself. I am thinking of seeing Deadpool again this weekend.

That's how cool it is.

Confirmed!

I was just scrolling through the list of movies available at Ozone cinema website yesterday night at just some mins to 9pm and I was shocked to see Deadpool...and slated for 9pm...bro, how I got to the cinema I can't remember grin All i remember is coming out of there ecstasy-ed cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2016
Screening "13 hours the secret soldiers of benghazi" this morning...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 19, 2016
where can i get deadpool in hd mobile format? mkv
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2016
viickerz:
where can i get deadpool in hd mobile format? mkv
hm,for now it's nowhere to be found.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oslae(f): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
dljbd1:

Seen
One word - MARVEL-LOUS! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink cool cool cool
I'm looking for this movie, did you see it in a cinema?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
oslae:

I'm looking for this movie, did you see it in a cinema?

yeap...Ozone cinema at Sabo Yaba, Lagos. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oslae(f): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
dljbd1:

yeap...Ozone cinema at Sabo Yaba, Lagos. cool
Ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wx9Z: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
Can't wait for batman v superman: dawn of justice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
So i finally got to see #13 hours: The secret Soldiers of Benghazi, one word for this movie FANATASTIC! Micheal Bay did a superb job with this movie. The movie is intense and riveting. If you are looking to catch a movie with full on action packed with heavy shooting and explosions then this is your movie. If you are also looking to find out what happened in Libya where the US ambassador was killed then you should see this movie. The movie is replete with a lot of violence and gory scenes, so you might have to brace yourself while you are on the edge of your seat. Personally i'll rate it 8/10. Should be out in cinemas this weekend. Endorsed!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Floyd45:
So i finally got to see #13 hours: The secret Soldiers of Benghazi, one word for this movie FANATASTIC! Micheal Bay did a superb job with this movie. The movie is intense and riveting. If you are looking to catch a movie with full on action packed with heavy shooting and explosions then this is your movie. If you are also looking to find out what happened in Libya where the US ambassador was killed then you should see this movie. The movie is replete with a lot of violence and gory scenes, so you might have to brace yourself while you are on the edge of your seat. Personally i'll rate it 8/10. Should be out in cinemas this weekend. Endorsed!!!
Confirmed! Seen d trailer, and it's really Epic! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OlgaLeez: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Very much I wish to look new film Zoolander 2 (2016) http://viooz.as/ I love comedies. Especially when there are fragments of black humour.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Saw "Deadpool" @ d Cinema. It was really fun end to end,so much dat I laughed my way out of the theatre. The movie made a good entrance with a nice good old romantic love song so familiar, and ended in a romantic setting too. DeadPool, welcome to the "MARVEL"Family.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 7:24am On Feb 20, 2016
The Wedding Ringer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Goahead(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Room
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2016
DEADPOOL !!!

Enough said.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Graviton2:
DEADPOOL !!!
Enough said.
u can say dat again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: awesomenigga(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.