Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3772828 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Goahead:
Room
seen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
obixcel:
u can say dat again!

The action scenes were spot-on, comedy was top-notch, characters were 100 percent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Graviton2:

The action scenes were spot-on, comedy was top-notch, characters were 100 percent.
Yea! Really top-notch comedy and humour plus action, all intertwined together.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OlgaLeez: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Very much I wish to look new film Zoolander 2 (2016) http://viooz.as/ I love comedies. Especially when there are fragments of black humour.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FunkyBday(m): 5:09am On Feb 21, 2016
AAJA OMO Ft Mercy Aigbe on #OlekuTV via Naija Online TV: http://www.publishonmfb.com/naijaonlinetv/oleku-tv/ anyone seen it please?

And the new The 100 Series...My!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donnameks(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
You can get your HD Movies and Tvseries in Lagos or Ibadan at cheap rates.
Check contact details in my profile
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.
Man, Spectre effed up, I believe it was the worst spy film of 2015. I think I watched every spy film of 2015, except Bridge of Spies*. Rebecca Ferguson killed it in MIRN, she held her own against Tom Cruise, sotay British media no gree person hear word.

*Yup, I even watched Barely Lethal & American Ultra. BL had potential, which kinda got lost somewhere, but yup I still think Bond was at the bottom of the barrel. Although, we did have a good start with Kingsman: The Secret Service, shame Spectre spoiled it in the end. I still say Spy's theme song, Who Can You Trust by Ivy Levan, was the best spy theme song of 2015.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
obixcel:
Yea! Really top-notch comedy and humour plus action, all intertwined together.

Don't stop the hunt for hd version.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
cao:
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.
Man, Spectre effed up, I believe it was the worst spy film of 2015. I think I watched every spy film of 2015, except Bridge of Spies*. Rebecca Ferguson killed it in MIRN, she held her own against Tom Cruise, sotay British media no gree person hear word.

*Yup, I even watched Barely Lethal & American Ultra. BL had potential, which kinda got lost somewhere, but yup I still think Bond was at the bottom of the barrel. Although, we did have a good start with Kingsman: The Secret Service, shame Spectre spoiled it in the end. I still say Spy's theme song, Who Can You Trust by Ivy Levan, was the best spy theme song of 2015.
How about The Man From U.N.C.L.E.?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
How about The Man From Uncle?
Like I said I watched every spy film from last year except Bridge of Spies all at the cinema (minus Barely Lethal, that was in the comfort of my room). I enjoyed The Man from U.N.C.L.E, I was a fan of the tv series, it certainly was the most stylish spy film of 2015. In fact, I think I might do a rewatch of all the spy films of 2015 at some point (and maybe finally watch Bridge of Spies).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
cao:

Like I said I watched every spy film from last year except Bridge of Spies all at the cinema (minus Barely Lethal, that was in the comfort of my room). I enjoyed The Man from U.N.C.L.E, I was a fan of the tv series, it certainly was the most stylish spy film of 2015. In fact, I think I might do a rewatch of all the spy films of 2015 at some point (and maybe finally watch Bridge of Spies).
Yeah... Jason Statham cracked me up in Spy. He claimed to be an expert yet he didn't do one good thing... iWonder how he was among their top spies... BTW, you said, ''I think I watched every spy film of 2015'', not, ''I watched every spy film of 2015''
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
Yeah... Jason Statham cracked me up in Spy. He claimed to be an expert yet he didn't do one good thing... iWonder how he was among their top spies... BTW, you said, ''I think I watched every spy film of 2015'', not, ''I watched every spy film of 2015''
Fair enough, I discovered I did after the fact.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
cao:

Fair enough, I discovered I did after the fact.
Do you watch superhero movies also?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
Do you watch superhero movies also?
Yup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
cao:
Yup.
What sides are you on in Batman v Superman and Civil War?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
What sides are you on in Batman v Superman and Civil War?
I'm a fan of the Marvel comics, in fact I used to religiously read X-Men. But, I'll still watch every superhero (and any other comic based) film, whether it's from an independent (eg Millarworld) publisher or a major (eg DC/Marvel) one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
cao:

I'm a fan of the Marvel comics, in fact I used to religiously read X-Men. But, I'll still watch every superhero (and any other comic based) film, whether it's from an independent (eg Millarworld) publisher or a major (eg DC/Marvel) one.
iMean, are you on Batman or Superman's side in BvS, and are you on Captain America or Iron Man's side in Civil War?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
SherlockWayne007:
iMean, are you on Batman or Superman's side in BvS, and are you on Captain America or Iron Man's side in Civil War?
Mmm....Team Captain America, I'll always root for him, not sure about BvS, so I'll say Team Wonder Woman instead.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
cao:

Mmm....Team Captain America, I'll always root for him, not sure about BvS, so I'll say Team Wonder Woman instead.
Ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jeruzalem Hilarious scene grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kingsman: The Secret Service.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shegxsam(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls! Any update on EMPIRE season 3
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2016
can't believe nobody told me about the movie FIGHT CLUB. LLLOOOLLL!!
Tyler Durden is #GreatestOfAllTime!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2016
shockwave91:
can't believe nobody told me about the movie FIGHT CLUB. LLLOOOLLL!!

Tyler Durden is #GreatestOfAllTime!!!!

First rule of Fight Club.......

grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2016
Graviton2:

First rule of Fight Club.......
grin
you must not talk about fight club! grin grin
that has to be one of Brad Pitt's best performances ever!
#Soap
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2016
shockwave91:

you must not talk about fight club! grin grin

that has to be one of Brad Pitt's best performances ever!

#Soap

For me, Inglourious Basterds and World War Z

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Graviton2:

IB should be his best. I think. But i'll take Tyler Durden to Gerry Lane ANYTIME ANYDAY!!
Dude made me die laughing grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lycann(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
the Boy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hueyreckless0007: 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
lycann:
the Boy.

grin sharp guy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hueyreckless0007: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
lycann:
the Boy.

grin sharp guy. i just hope its clear
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lycann(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

grin sharp guy. i just hope its clear
yep but am watching victor frankenstein tonight...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Graviton2:

i 4got to add Moneyball. Pitt was superb in that movie too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: samistry(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.