Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3769591 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Graviton2:

Haven't seen Project Almanac..Is it any good?

I really liked it because of the simplicity and logic of the story.

No stars just regular Joe's. But the storyline was off the hook.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Jupiter Ascending.
This film was disappointing as hell, but once you lower all your expectations, it's a rather entertaining & does have some rather stunning visuals. The Wachowskis should really stop overthinking things, or they should just make the general story & let someone else write it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 12:44am On Feb 14, 2016
armadeo:

I really liked it because of the simplicity and logic of the story.

No stars just regular Joe's. But the storyline was off the hook.

Will check it out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2016
Yo! i just saw the trailer for PURGE: THE ELECTION YEAR....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 5:25am On Feb 14, 2016
cao:
Jupiter Ascending.
This film was disappointing as hell, but once you lower all your expectations, it's a rather entertaining & does have some rather stunning visuals. The Wachowskis should really stop overthinking things, or they should just make the general story & let someone else write it.

I had seen reviews and heard complaints before I went to see this movie, so I went in with low expectations and I thoroughly enjoyed it, like really really enjoyed it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 5:29am On Feb 14, 2016
I've not seen Star wars the force awakens or Deadpool because there aren't any movie theaters in Awka. sad

And they've not been released on bluray sad

These are the movies I was looking to most for early 2016.

Buy I now really want to see Secret lives of pets and Zootopia so much after watching their trailers.
It's kind of weird that I have more faith in Illumination and Universal studios than Disney and Pixar to deliver a movie i'll love.

After The Good dinosaur my love for Pixar dropped a little.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2016
armadeo:

Sorry bro I meant likes not links. I have already seen project almanac and predestination. I only asked if you have movies like them.

Thanks a lot.

Ps
I know you are most likely the first that would get a good copy of dead pool. Once you do don't hesitate to share.
Ok, using d word "links" gat me confused. I'll start hunting for Deadpool on Monday, it's now showing in Silverbird cinemas. But there's no guaranty I may find it. Up till now, I haven't seen "Star Wars The Force awakens" in HD, It's frustrating.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2016
cao:
Jupiter Ascending.
when I went to see it @ d cinema back in 2014, my expectations were very high, but all d same I enjoyed it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2016
obixcel:
when I went to see it @ d cinema back in 2014, my expectations were very high, but all d same I enjoyed it.
My expectations were really high for this film, then I remembered how they handled the Matrix sequels & I kept hoping they won't overthink it. They did. I remember sitting there after it finished & I felt like I wasted my money - I think I watched it with the D-Box seat. I really liked the world they built, shame about the execution.

Seriously, I had been waiting for this film, after it even got delayed - I used to call it the Channing Tatum flying elf film, so I was mega disappointed. It was the film I used to set the standard for disappointment in 2014.

Although, I actually want a better film set in this particular universe, so I'd be game for a spinoff or something. I only started really enjoying it after I accepted the defeat. At least, it's still not boring.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
obixcel:
"StandOff" 2016. Fantastic Movie..nearly all of d action scenes were acted in one house, and d standoff was well executed.

Brozay! Seems you're Lord of The Links oh. Lol. Please whenever you have the time I'll appreciate links for Victor Frankeinstein, Daddy's Home and Deadpool (I know it's too early to be asking for Deadpool link...but still).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Baahubali: The Beginning.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Brozay! Seems you're Lord of The Links oh. Lol. Please whenever you have the time I'll appreciate links for Victor Frankeinstein, Daddy's Home and Deadpool (I know it's too early to be asking for Deadpool link...but still).
The HD for all 3 movies are invisible for now. Deadpool just dey start. I hope from 2morow something pops up. Till then the standoff continues...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
The Night Before... Quite funny and cool. Also a lesson to be learnt on friendship. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Graviton2:
Leo DiCaprio's acting in The Revenant made me check out a ton of his other movies (even those I've seen before, except The Titanic - Wack as.s movie IMO). I found some really interesting, here they are in no particular order.

The Departed 9/10
The Wolf of Wallstreet 8/10
Inception 9.5/10 - Can be confusing if you don't pay attention to the dialogue and detail
Shutter Island 9.5/10
Basketball Diaries 8/10

Still got a few I haven't watched. Will post those when I'm done.

[size=17pt]BTW, the bear won an Oscar for his performance in The Revenant...Lol[/size]
The Departed is my best from that list.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
obixcel:
Ok, using d word "links" gat me confused. I'll start hunting for Deadpool on Monday, it's now showing in Silverbird cinemas. But there's no guaranty I may find it. Up till now, I haven't seen "Star Wars The Force awakens" in HD, It's frustrating.
Guy, which time you go show lagos now? I desperately need film. If not, refer me to one of your friends who stays here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
cao:

My expectations were really high for this film, then I remembered how they handled the Matrix sequels & I kept hoping they won't overthink it. They did. I remember sitting there after it finished & I felt like I wasted my money - I think I watched it with the D-Box seat. I really liked the world they built, shame about the execution.

Seriously, I had been waiting for this film, after it even got delayed - I used to call it the Channing Tatum flying elf film, so I was mega disappointed. It was the film I used to set the standard for disappointment in 2014.

Although, I actually want a better film set in this particular universe, so I'd be game for a spinoff or something. I only started really enjoying it after I accepted the defeat. At least, it's still not boring.
For your film and reviews, go to yeyepikin.com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
obixcel:
The HD for all 3 movies are invisible for now. Deadpool just dey start. I hope from 2morow something pops up. Till then the standoff continues...
www.yeyepikin.com/2016/02/movie-review-before-we-go-2014/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ok just watched Eden thank obixcel it was entertaining. Though in found the devolution too fast they should have extended it like 3 weeks before the madness ser in.

I sewer Kevin Hart is a comedic slowpoke. I laughed through out the movie ride along 2 particularly when he fell in front of the gator his facial expression was epic.

I also watched fury road its kind of my sunday tonic. I still can't get enough. It's a cinematic masterpiece.

About to start the night before.

Ps Jupiter ascending

*** pukes*** .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Raalsalghul:
For your film and reviews, go to yeyepikin.com
**sideyes the hell out of you**
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
The Imitation Game.

Benedict Cumberbatch is a bloody pro!!!

PS: Seeing it for the thousandth time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
armadeo:
Ok just watched Eden thank obixcel it was entertaining. Though in found the devolution too fast they should have extended it like 3 weeks before the madness ser in.

I sewer Kevin Hart is a comedic slowpoke. I laughed through out the movie ride along 2 particularly when he fell in front of the gator his facial expression was epic.

I also watched fury road its kind of my sunday tonic. I still can't get enough. It's a cinematic masterpiece.

About to start the night before.

Ps Jupiter ascending

*** pukes*** .
You are absolutely right, "EDEN" was cool and entertaining. But it was like the movie producers were so much in a rush, and d movie scenes were unfolding and moving too fast to conclusion...they should've done better. But all d same they tried. Good observation though. And don't get me started on "Ride Along 2" lol, Kelvin Hart is one hell of a funny guy, d scene of d alligator attack was hilarious, the way he was staggering and shaking his body on d floor as d alligator was dragging his foot with its teeth, along with d horrifying facial expression...I really had a good laugh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Guy, which time you go show lagos now? I desperately need film. If not, refer me to one of your friends who stays here.
hm, I don't know o! For now I'm based in ABJ and there ain't any friends in Lag currently. Bear with me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
obixcel:

Anytime pal. Do you still need a link for Star Wars? I think I stumbled upon one. File was about 1.5GB. MKV format. So I'm assuming it's HD.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Anytime pal. Do you still need a link for Star Wars? I think I stumbled upon one. File was about 1.5GB. MKV format. So I'm assuming it's HD.
feel free to share it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wx9Z: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ride Along 2
DeadPool.
Will be back with reviews. Really excited about Deadpool smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mylora: 7:49am On Feb 15, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

MKV formats aint bad at all. Pls confirm if it's hd brv. Been waiting for this movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mylora: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2016
cao:
Baahubali: The Beginning.

This movie's been lying in my laptop for quite a while. I'm deterred by the duration. What's your rating? What's up with your channel too?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2016
obixcel:
feel free to share it

mylora:

MKV formats aint bad at all. Pls confirm if it's hd brv. Been waiting for this movie

Umm...hope this is cool.
http://wuz.me/files/Star%20Wars%20The%20Force%20Awakens.mkv
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2016
obixcel:
hm, I don't know o! For now I'm based in ABJ and there ain't any friends in Lag currently. Bear with me.
Okay, no problem.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shyanadsouza(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
I am Watching "13 Hours : The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi" Movie, which is Released on January 15, 2016 in Unites States Of America. It is Directed by Michael Bay.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2016
mylora:

This movie's been lying in my laptop for quite a while. I'm deterred by the duration. What's your rating? What's up with your channel too?
I enjoyed it, although I did have one issue when the lead lead kinda did a makeover for the female lead & also technically stalked her, see the way I dey shout for my housemate's tv (she tivo'd it for me & we watched it together), but it did have some stunning graphics, the flashback fight scenes were sweet (even though it did suffer from Bollywood slow mo-itus).

Give it a go...although the 2nd part (B: The Conclusion) will be out later this year, so you'll have to wait for the resolution to the story.

As for my channel, hopefully I'll finally get out some content, instead of just thinking about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (3840) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.