Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3761738 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2015
cao:

Marvel made more sense to me with its misfits, unlike DC which appears to revolve around rich/entitled folks and the universe's ultimate Boy Scout. Seriously, one can relate more to Spiderman, X-Men & the F4 than Batman, Superman or Aquaman. We certainly feel more for Peter Parker than Bruce Wayne, since we see more of ourselves in the former than the latter.

But, they all make some entertaining shows and films, I'll give them that. Although, I no longer follow mainstream comics (too expensive). I now deal with independents and limited runs. eg. Millarworld comics (Kick-Ass, Super Crooks, Wanted etc. Usually violent and funny, the guy is Scottish - they actually tone down the violence in the films), Irredeemable (superhero turned supervillain, seriously there's no going back for the guy) and Thief of Thieves (master thief tries to go straight, but his son's wahala messes that up. Ongoing, AMC will be making a tv series out of it eventually...it did take them forever to do Walking Dead...)

Back to the original thread, Guardians of the Galaxy. cool
I thought I was the only one who could relate to Marvel characters more than DC's... well I'm a of both so I tend to enjoy which ever comes my way.
Truth be told, I'm don't do comics much, I only watch the animations made with the character, hence I've watched Kick ass bt I'm just hearing of the rest.

how come you spend so much time on comics & movies and still get time to hit it off with your console?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joywendy(f): 3:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Preboy:

wow! 7 wonders of the world.... ah so envy that dude ryt now *coughs*. Anyway I'm glad you had fun, me? not so much

*whispers* thanks for what na?

so you don't get the sarcasm in my post. Now that's funny grin

it was just a normal day for me that's all.

guess? btw we are derailing the thread you know. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
TRASH.

2 words= cool smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Preboy:

I thought I was the only one who could relate to Marvel characters more than DC's... well I'm a of both so I tend to enjoy which ever comes my way.
Truth be told, I'm don't do comics much, I only watch the animations made with the character, hence I've watched Kick ass bt I'm just hearing of the rest.

how come you spend so much time on comics & movies and still get time to hit it off with your console?
Some days are easy, some days are hard, it just happens.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Preboy:
Watching....

Appleseed Alpha

Funny enough I liked this movie.

About getting american sniper and horrible bosses 2. Any hints do I proceed? Are they worth it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2015
armadeo:

About getting american sniper and horrible bosses 2. Any hints do I proceed? Are they worth it.
The movie was just badazz... it easily won "Best 3D animated movie of 2014" for me

Abt the movies, horrible bosses is sure worth it, bt I didn't quite fancy American Sniper, couldn't wrap my head around the storyline
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2015
joywendy:

so you don't get the sarcasm in my post. Now that's funny grin

it was just a normal day for me that's all.

guess? btw we are derailing the thread you know. tongue

over seriousness dey worry me jare, I didn't have a great day, so I assumed everybody bt me did.

I seriously can't remember anything that would make you thank me... ya. I'm surprised the mods haven't pull the plug on us yet, if you're on whatsapp, you can mail me your No. preboyunique@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2015
cao:

Some days are easy, some days are hard, it just happens.
I could imagine
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 4words: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Please guys, i would really appreciate a link where i can download this movie... " fifty shades of grey"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Watching....

The Hunger Games: MOCKINGJAY Part 1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Preboy:
Watching....

The Hunger Games: MOCKINGJAY Part 1

This hunger games. I liked the first one, downloaded a bad copy of the second and lost hope. Maybe I will download it and watch later. What's your verdict.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
armadeo:

This hunger games. I liked the first one, downloaded a bad copy of the second and lost hope. Maybe I will download it and watch later. What's your verdict.
its a kul movie, all three releases for the franchise have been good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
American sniper is pure thrash! Don't waste your time on it please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2015
The raid & The raid 2 .. Maddd film "" action packed "" Watch the YouTube advert to clear your mind before downloading...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
proffnico:
The raid & The raid 2 .. Maddd film "" action packed "" Watch the YouTube advert to clear your mind before downloading...
The fights in that film en is too madding lmao. grin Breaking of jaw, dismantling of bones and shattering of heads. The stunts in that movie are the best I've seen.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
boofydon:
The fights in that film en is too madding lmao. grin Breaking of jaw, dismantling of bones and shattering of heads. The stunts in that movie are the best I've seen.
No negative reviews about this movie.. check this out..
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1899353/reviews
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Still haven't watched Raid 2, will get to it eventually. Anywho about to start Edge of Tomorrow. Really enjoyed this at the cinema, Tom Cruise and his many deaths & screams, Emily Blunt looked like she could take punch and then kill you with the same hand you punched her with, just by looking at you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 24, 2015
that awkwardly rare moment when you get to watch your favorite actor and actress in one movie.... well it just really awkwardly rare

watching....

KNIGHT AND DAY

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 5:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Preboy:
that awkwardly rare moment when you get to watch your favorite actor and actress in one movie.... well it just really awkwardly rare

watching....

KNIGHT AND DAY
Definitely one of my bests! I so love the scene whr Cameron was kinda HIGH and Tom trying to safe her from the mansion...so love the scene.

In fact all Tom's movie are awesome...name them; I bet you'd say the same
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by damslee(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Seventh Son
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Drmaverick: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is for those that couldnt make it to the cinema for a certain movie by AY and Ramsey wink wink

Download 30days in atlanta here:
http://targetdex..com/2015/02/movie-download-link.html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
armadeo:

About getting [b]american sniper [/b]and horrible bosses 2. Any hints do I proceed? Are they worth it.

Ain't worth it at all
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
proffnico:

boofydon:

Neither JetLi nor Jackie's movies can stand this! Jeezz! This-movie-got-ma-breath
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
funkyjms:

Neither JetLi nor Jackie's movies can stand this! Jeezz! This-movie-got-ma-breath
I think Donnie yen's movie is also worth it... I love blood splitting movies "try The SwordsMen and IP MAN 1&2"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Drmaverick:
This is for those that couldnt make it to the cinema for a certain movie by AY and Ramsey wink wink

Download 30days in atlanta here:
http://targetdex..com/2015/02/movie-download-link.html

Thanks!
But dyu downlaod from this link? I guess not. undecided
The audio is totally bad. One horrific sound like that...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
proffnico:
I think Donnie yen's movie is also worth it... I love blood splitting movies "try The SwordsMen and IP MAN 1&2"

I'll give a trial, thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
funkyjms:

Ain't worth it at all

Just watched horrible bosses 2 it was hilarious. I might get american sniper soon.

Which of them was bad?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
purplekayc:

Plastic was extremely cool. I enjoyed it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Just downloaded The Raid Redemption 1 and The Raid 2. About to launch mxplayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: spookem(m), oyaskii(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.