Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3993769 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (3911) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Abimloaded:

GOD BLESSSSSS!!!!!! THANKS ALOT

Enjoy, bro. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Abimloaded(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2015
koice:

Enjoy, bro. cool

Can you pls give me the website to download this kind of movies as I would love to download more after watching the ones you gave me. So I won't be here to ask from you again sir.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ridimic1: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
pls is der any oda spy movie apart from the below listed...im so addicted to spy movies

alias
nikita
strike backcovert affairs

hv i mist any1
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 04, 2015
ridimic1:
pls is der any oda spy movie apart from the below listed...im so addicted to spy movies

alias
nikita
strike backcovert affairs

hv i mist any1

Those are not movies. TV series ain't movies bro.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by yinkeys(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2015
The Amazing Spider-man 2 . Lovely film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mamakendra(f): 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
@all. pls which site to download the movie - The wedding ringer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Currently watching Wicked at the Apollo Victoria (it's obviously the intermission now), does this count as a film? Seriously though, the special effects are brilliant, who needs CGI?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
What do you guys think about the walking dead? I want to download from the first season to the last now. Does it worth it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
tunnex190:
What do you guys think about the walking dead? I want to download from the first season to the last now. Does it worth it?

Wrong thread, bro.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seventh Son. 3 words: Piece of crap.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by yinkeys(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Maleficient
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
tunnex190:
Awesome! I am following the show back to back. If you love Zombie movies then go for it. I'm about to download the latest episode...Season5 episode12 cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ufranklin92(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
gotham wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eeemily: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

I am watching 2015 Oscar movies. I have just finished watching Birdman, and I just feel a little confused of this movie. Now, I am going to watch the Best Animated Feature Film of 2015 Oscar - Big Hero 6. Many people says it's funny.

I have found a list of the 87th Academy Awards Winners and Nominees, and recently I will watch movies from this movie list.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2015
eeemily:

I am watching 2015 Oscar movies. I have just finished watching Birdman, and I just feel a little confused of this movie. Now, I am going to watch the Best Animated Feature Film of 2015 Oscar - Big Hero 6. Many people says it's funny.

I have found a list of the 87th Academy Awards Winners and Nominees, and recently I will watch movies from this movie list.
Dope animated movie#
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2015
funkyjms:

I've always wanted know if Seventh Son worth it, your last post just gave me an insight of what to expect.
Tell me the right thread I would have got to know this if not here?
I think otherwise, bro.

First of all, dude, before you go any further, you need to understand something: movies and TV series aren't the same. Apparently, you're one of those that don't know the difference. Seventh son is a movie, while The Walking Dead is a TV series. The guy I quoted was asking a TV series related question in a movie thread, and I let him know accordingly. Kapish?

For TV series, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/671147/what-series-watching-now-part
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
koice:
Seventh Son. 3 words: Piece of crap.

The first time I slept in a cinema was during this movie.

Followed by into the woods. Back to back.

I got home late at night and was awake through out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
armadeo:

The first time I slept in a cinema was during this movie.

I no blame you. I dozed a bit myself, snapped awake, did some major ff scanning, went straight to the final scenes, closing credits... DELECTION. Good riddance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mumu9gerian: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
abeg, wher i fit download mp4 movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hotdiamond(m): 1:01am On Mar 06, 2015
tracers 2015

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 5:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Please i need a link for this movie. Its old tho....................The Killer 1989
Please direct links
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 06, 2015
iheanyi4u:
Please i need a link for this movie. Its old tho....................The Killer 1989
Please direct links

http://50.7.164.210:8182/x2oqy7jy7su4tqukwytlntdkjtg73k66fm6ooju6zh34kmmtaamdjumtiu/video.flv

The video format is in FLV. Play with VLC on PC Or MX Player on Android.

You're welcome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2015
koice:

http://50.7.164.210:8182/x2oqy7jy7su4tqukwytlntdkjtg73k66fm6ooju6zh34kmmtaamdjumtiu/video.flv

The video format is in FLV. Play with VLC on PC Or MX Player on Android.

You're welcome.
Will check it out.....thanks in arrears then
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emmeyj(m): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!

IRIS SEASON 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2015
iheanyi4u:
Please direct links
chai! I remember watching this movie with family over & over.... its a Chinese movie ryt?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Preboy:

chai! I remember watching this movie with family over & over.... its a Chinese movie ryt?
Yeah thats the one......Really loved the shooting part
@koice can u get an HD link?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2015
iheanyi4u:

Yeah thats the one......Really loved the shooting part
@koice can u get an HD link?
I can't remember who got blind, I think its the girl... still trying to remember the soundtrack when she got blind

mehn that movie was badazz.... koice abeg hurry up with the link o

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (3911) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: DrDax, Franklinezenwa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.