Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3738564 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by killzone(m): 1:44am On Mar 01, 2015
boofydon:
Hard to find any american comedy movie. The ones in circulation are whack undecided
try ride along,one million ways to die in the west,let's be cops,think like a man too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2015
killzone:
thank God its not onli me that thinks hunger games nd twilight are wack divergent is even better than the two

I didn't even bother to check out divergent.
Hunger Games 1 was quite cool but the sequels for me started derailing but twilight on the other hand was sh*t from day one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by killzone(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I didn't even bother to check out divergent.
Hunger Games 1 was quite cool but the sequels for me started derailing but twilight on the other hand was sh*t from day one.
try divergent hunger games 1 was nice but now boring twilight was rubbish more than 1hr of romance maybe 25mins for action
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2015
purplekayc:
could somebody please post links to where i can download movies from
not a torrent site
not mobile
preferably the ones stored on servers
still waiting for those links peeps undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2015
killzone:
try divergent hunger games 1 was nice but now boring twilight was rubbish more than 1hr of romance maybe 25mins for action

I tell u, I was so mad with the twilight series. Romance all day and only talk about their powers.

The preview was more interesting than the movie.

Have u seen whiplash?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
open windows
Elijah wood

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by killzone(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I tell u, I was so mad with the twilight series. Romance all day and only talk about their powers.

The preview was more interesting than the movie.

Have u seen whiplash?
nope @all
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eeemily: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2015
Fynestboi:

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.
Homeland, I have finished watching both season 1 and 2. And I'm going to download season 3 from iTunes now.

I have fund a good article on the best TV Shows of 2014, http://www.noteburner.com/best-of-itunes/top-10-itunes-tv-shows-2014.html, I am gonna to enjoy The Librarians now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wild card
Birdman

Boring!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
-Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies.
-Raid 2
-Birdman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
eeemily:

Homeland, I have finished watching both season 1 and 2. And I'm going to download season 3 from iTunes now.

I have fund a good article on the best TV Shows of 2014, http://www.noteburner.com/best-of-itunes/top-10-itunes-tv-shows-2014.html, I am gonna to enjoy The Librarians now.

Homeland ain't a movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
Kingsman : the secret service

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
funkyjms:

Stressful!
Thanks all the same

Not really, if you know what you're doing. It's all good. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by slimtom1994: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Army Wives. Speaking of which, can anybody tell me where I can download army wives apart from fztvseries.mobi and watchseries.ag and the sIze is reasonable? I don't want the one with size of 300 or 500 mb. Na bis I dey use. Thank you very much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Abimloaded(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Preboy:
Watching....

Appleseed Alpha

hello bro, pls where can I download this movie ? wouldn't mind if you can get me the download link...thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abimloaded:

hello bro, pls where can I download this movie ? wouldn't mind if you can get me the download link...thanks in anticipation.
I
downloaded it via showbox[Android]... http://showboxappdownload.com/download-show-box-apk/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Abimloaded(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Preboy:
I
downloaded it via showbox[Android]... http://showboxappdownload.com/download-show-box-apk/

Aiit.thanks... I really appreciate.
pls can you drop me some shooting/fighting. movies ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Abimloaded:

http://77.81.98.228:8777/n6ceghwrks4pcnokaicsd76vwcqwvgchackpbrmnh3zere5vfpbo62yfyq/v.mp4

You're Welcome.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Abimloaded(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
koice:

http://77.81.98.228:8777/n6ceghwrks4pcnokaicsd76vwcqwvgchackpbrmnh3zere5vfpbo62yfyq/v.mp4

You're Welcome.

downloaded...thanks.
please can you name me some tough shooting/fighting movies and where I can download them.. pardon me for my demands, I just fell in love with foreign movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Abimloaded:

Aiit.thanks... I really appreciate.
pls can you drop me some shooting/fighting. movies ?
I don't really do movies with violence
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Abimloaded(m): 3:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Preboy:

I don't really do movies with violence

All right. thanks !
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2015
-Nymphomaniac Volume 1 and 2 (Director's Cut)
-Fifty Shades Of Grey.

When it comes to explicit content, Nymphomaniac clearly outshone 50 shades. Nymphomaniac can better be describe as modern depiction of art with põrn undertone or overtones, depending on how you look at at. It's chock full of sex scenes of very very explicit in nature: genitals clearly visible and meshing, DP and MouthAction were also portrayed in full visibility. (Y'all should note that the versions I watched were the Directors Cut version, not the watered down version one would normally get online).

When it comes to presentatation and cinematography, 50 shades carried the day. It's actually more of an artistic gesture than the somewhat crude Nymphomaniac... but again, maybe The directors cut version (which is yet to be released) will end up being just as crude. Finger's crossed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Holav(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.