Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3739532 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 5:31am On Mar 09, 2015
jorhney:
y'all should go watch this Jackie chan new movie ...'Dragon blade cool
drop link na angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2015
If you're into HD movies, then it's in your general best interest to bookmark this link and download from there: www.veehd.com/

All download links are generated on the spot into direct links.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cyif2003(m): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
VEEHD is simply amazing. The Server' speed is fantastic.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2015
dealtinate:
VEEHD is simply amazing. The Server' speed is fantastic.
Hello, I wanna join in this browsing and download competition cheesy
My android phone will be arriving later today and I'd like to have access to unlimited things. Abeg...if you don't mind I'll contact you later or you can drop a link to where I can get the settings. Thanks mate cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2015
dljbd1:

Hello, I wanna join in this browsing and download competition cheesy
My android phone will be arriving later today and I'd like to have access to unlimited things. Abeg...if you don't mind I'll contact you later or you can drop a link to where I can get the settings. Thanks mate cool

No settings bro. I use Etisalat paygo. I was one of the lucky few that never opted out of the internet plan as it was eventually discontinued by Etisalat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 1:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Silent Retreat

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Dracula untold, it's kinda like the worst movie EVER!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Khalessi:
Maybe it is the worst because u turned the TV upside down..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Khalessi:
Quite a bit of an exaggeration, but you were right in the sense that it sucked.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pappy4real(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
pls can anyb0dy mail me links to download or stream "ken park, saloon kitty, pretty cool too, species and other nice romantic movies" ogunbowaleomotoyosi@gmail.com.
thanks in advance
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
You gotta love time loop movies. "Edge Of Tomorrow" plays with your mind, keep you at the edge of your seat and finally wrapped up with the biggest mind fvck of all. Totally loved it!

Tom Cruise movies never disappoint.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pappy4real(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
koice:
You gotta love time loop movies. "Edge Of Tomorrow" plays with your mind, keep you at the edge of your seat and finally wrapped up with the biggest mind fvck of all. Totally loved it!

can u plve a download link that works? thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
pappy4real:

can u plve a download link that works? thanks

Dude, the last time I posted a direct download link to a movie, I got banned for 24 hours. The best I can do for you right now, is post a link where you can download Edge Of Tomorrow in high definition with embedded subtitles.

http://www.veehd.com/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
watching...

Baby's Day Out cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 12, 2015
can anyone tell me the name of this animated movie, I didn't start from the beginning.

humans built a dam and it stopped water from flowing to a nearly forest or something, then a lizard(can't remember the animal) went on a journey to find out what's causing the drought... long story shot, at the end tons of buffalo(I think) stump on the dam till it broke

they builder of the dam has a daughter who has a monkey that acts like human.. juz trying put the parts I remember together
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by funkyjms: 1:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Watching Chelsea vs PSG
This movie too long oo grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2015
-"John Wick": One word - Epic
-"Deliver Us From Evil": One Word - Creepy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Preboy:
can anyone tell me the name of this animated movie, I didn't start from the beginning.

humans built a dam and it stopped water from flowing to a nearly forest or something, then a lizard(can't remember the animal) went on a journey to find out what's causing the drought... long story shot, at the end tons of buffalo(I think) stump on the dam till it broke

they builder of the dam has a daughter who has a monkey that acts like human.. juz trying put the parts I remember together

A Meerkat and Lion went on a quest... "Animals United"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by proffnico(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Erazer... Arnold Schwarzenegger
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
koice:

A Meerkat and Lion went on a quest... "Animals United"
you're the best bro... thanks

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
One of the best philosophical movie and also heavy dialogue movie that ever captured my interest is a film by Guy riche ...called REVOLVER....Jason stattman was the lead act.

If u think u are psychological enough....watch that movie and Thank me later .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pharmtech: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
pls somebody help me with tittle of ds film,i watch it ds nollywood film many years back and want see it again now but forgot the tittle.it happen in the film a rich man has sons that that were stole by secret society when they are playing football outside.they escape from the motor seperately,one among them became thief,one rich and father became shoe repairer.at end of part 1 film rich son meet father and the thief son meet other brother after escaped him from police.thanks and help
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
koice:

The only movie I have watched twice in the cinema and downloaded a HD copy. Still watched it this week.

As you said it was a mind bending movie. I love it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
koice:
-"John Wick": One word - Epic
-"Deliver Us From Evil": One Word - Creepy.

Is john wick that good. Is it worth the data?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Samuell2019(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.