Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. (2710 Views)

The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Phranciz(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
For me i would date popowaa, onila, jallowbah, nadiaSA and sistercaro (imagining if she really has the kind of backside a caro will have.
For people I would love to slap if I ever came across
1) Airforce1 ( get on my nerves, and for criticizing dark skinned girls)
2) Go n die (who answers such a name)
3)Francababy( for being to slutty)
4) One that offended me but she's so irrelevant I told her I won't waste a word on her. Hopes she reads this.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Enegod(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
*yawns* feeling sleepy
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Phranciz(m): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Enegod: *yawns* feeling sleepy
Fvck off.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Moxie4lyf(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
For a date:None yet,
For a Slap:Seun Himself

1 Like

Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2013
To date.....
1)Africa's pillar

Just to make friends wid
1)Andyblaze (like funny guys)
2)nijaterry

Wuda loved to slap
1) the one person I wud ve loved to slap has already resigned
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by dahmine(f): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2013
For a date: mynd_44 *reason- pple view is attitude as being very bad, buh I just av a strong objection to dat I wanna know him * d real him*.
For a slap: well why should I hurt myself on who aint worth it.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by 190: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2013
undecided
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by OmichaelO: 12:44am On Dec 10, 2013
dahmine: For a date: mynd_44 *reason- pple view is attitude as being very bad, buh I just av a strong objection to dat I wanna know him * d real him*.
undecidedundecided
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by tempilo2k(m): 3:12am On Dec 10, 2013
dahmine: For a date: mynd_44 *reason- pple view is attitude as being very bad, buh I just av a strong objection to dat I wanna know him * d real him*.
For a date; You definately
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Date: NONE!
Slap: NONE!!
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by sweettease(f): 4:02am On Dec 10, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by OmichaelO: 4:08am On Dec 10, 2013
tempilo2k:
For a date; You definately
ashawo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by tempilo2k(m): 5:01am On Dec 10, 2013
O.michael.O:
ashawo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol! Na you get your mouth o
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Zeebah23(f): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2013
To meet: Acidtalk
To slap: none
To date: none
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Phranciz(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Jaybee!!! I will add you to my slap list o, did I say anything wrong for a NLder to let sexkillz be that you have to remove my post.
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by hotwax: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2013
I can't date anyone here (I have tried it before though).

I will like to kick onila in the kidney if I have the chance.

1 Like

Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Exponental(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2013
We shldnt expect equal attitudes from pple. Social networks is just for fun to many. Imagine everyone is sensible, d forum will be boring. My peeps come to NL to see reactions and catch their funs, so d imbalances does d balancing,
Thanks all for ur roles.

1 Like

Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Date:ANDYBLAZE.
Slap:LIRUSHEUN.

Dis kain dream sef.*yawns*
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rokiatu. cheesy

I will slap her a$$ cheesy
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by mspee(f): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Date: none!
Slap: none!!
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by sweettease(f): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
ms_pee: Date: none!
Slap: none!!
Confess now oo
Especially d date thng wink
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by mspee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
sweet-tease:

Confess now oo
Especially d date thng wink

Lmao! You're not serious angry
Okay date harlos wink cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by sweettease(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
ms_pee:

Lmao! You're not serious angry
Okay date harlos wink cheesy cheesy
lmao
Not while am still here cool
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by mspee(f): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
sweet-tease:
lmao
Not while am still here cool

You have to leave here then angry
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by sweetestguy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Date:
Slap:
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by ogeoflyf(f): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Exponental: We shldnt expect equal attitudes from pple. Social networks is just for fun to many. Imagine everyone is sensible, d forum will be boring. My peeps come to NL to see reactions and catch their funs, so d imbalances does d balancing,
Thanks all for ur roles.

you are welcome grin grin. I appreciate. embarassed
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by vizboy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
date hmm my one and only love demelza

To slap the Op
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Arosa(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Where is kobojunkie?
Re: The Nlder You'd Love To Date And The Nlder You'd Slap If You Ever Came Across. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
I would like to slap
Pagan 9ja
Mrbrownjay

To be continued....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Comment! / A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) / Never Let A Good Girl Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.