Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage (936 Views)

The Most Weird Person You've Ever Came Across / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage by franzis(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
most people get married believing a myth that marriage is a beautiful box full of all the things they have longed for, companionship, intimacy, friendship e.t.c. the truth is that marriage at the start is an empty box. you must put something in before you can take anything out. there is no love in marriage. love is in people. and people put love in marriage. there is no romance in marriage. you have to infuse it into your marriage. a couple must learn the art and form the habit of giving, loving, serving,praising, of keeping the box full. if you take out more than you put in, the box will be empty
Re: The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage by kimnicki(f): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
true talk
Re: The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage by khassy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
franzis:
most people get married believing a myth that marriage is a beautiful
box full of all the things they have longed for, companionship, intimacy,
friendship e.t.c. the truth is that marriage at the start is an empty box.
you must put something in before you can take anything out. there is
no love in marriage. love is in people. and people put love in marriage.
there is no romance in marriage. you have to infuse it into your
marriage. a couple must learn the art and form the habit of giving,
loving, serving,praising, of keeping the box full. if you take out more
than you put in, the box will be empty

what exactly is the advice you got undecidedundecided
Re: The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage by boombay(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
khassy:

what exactly is the advice you got undecidedundecided

khassy of life!grin
Re: The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oghene mi biko,is that really the best marriage advice you have come acrosshmmmmmsad
Re: The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage by khassy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
boombay:

khassy of life!grin

chairman mi..
how your side n gringrin
Re: The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage by awesome11(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Oghene mi biko,is that really the best marriage advice you have come acrosshmmmmmsad
Can you see most people venturing into the marital institution have little or no background information about marriage? That is one of the reasons for the ever increasing frequency of failed marriage in our present day world.
Re: The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
awesome11:

Can you see most people venturing into the marital institution have little or no background information about marriage? That is one of the reasons for the ever increasing frequency of failed marriage in our present day world.
my point is this is not the best marriage advice,btw it not about being ignorant of what marriage actually entails but being able to stand up to some major challenges in the married world.

(1) (Reply)

Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know More About Women & S3x / Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With / I Love My Literature Aunty Should I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.