Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Are The Products Nigeria Make? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Products Nigeria Make? (15575 Views)

How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! / Can Farm Business Alone In Nigeria Make One As Wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga? / Would Shelters In Nigeria Make a Difference to the Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by XLR8(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2013
I was so annoyed when I checked a pack of safety matches and saw "made in india". Someone also said we actually import Toothpicks!! :O. Recently GEJ just banned the importation of fishes. We import almost everything. Though I know we export some edible goods majorly fruits but we don't really make them. The oil we are exporting also, we don't produce it unlike countries like germany, china that is known for producing cars and USA..forget
So I was wondering what product can Nigeria actually boast of producing and exporting and making huge incentives.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by myOGAonTOP: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2013
NIGERIA produces the best ELECTRICAL CABLES in the world.

52 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Emmyk(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
We produce many things, you only see 'em under the guise of foreign countries, so Nigerians can patronize it, because we dont like local stuffs we produce. cheesycheesy

You my friend, will pick 10 foreign products before you pick 1 local one. winkwink

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by waspa1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
bros u too funny,what u ar combing about in sokoto is actually in the pocket of your sokoto(trouser) the highest corrupt leaders in the world are made in Nigeria*shikena!*

thank God i made first to comment today and eventually make today my happiest day on nairaland..abeg make una dance..etigi, azonto,skelewu and apala wit me..yahayaaaaaaa ;Dbros u too funny,what u ar combing about in sokoto is actually in the pocket of your sokoto(trouser) the highest corrupt leaders in the world are made in Nigeria*shikena!*

thank God i made first to comment today and eventually make today my happiest day on nairaland..abeg make una dance..etigi, azonto,skelewu and apala wit me..yahayaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by XLR8(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Emmyk: We produce many things, you only see 'em under the guise of foreign countries, so Nigerians can patronize it, because we dont like local stuffs we produce. cheesycheesy

You my friend, will pick 10 foreign products before you pick 1 local one. winkwink

true.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by XLR8(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
waspa1: bros u too funny,what u ar combing about in sokoto is actually in the pocket of your sokoto(trouser) the highest corrupt leaders in the world are made in Nigeria*shikena!*

thank God i made first to comment today and eventually make today my happiest day on nairaland..abeg make una dance..etigi, azonto,skelewu and apala wit me..yahayaaaaaaa ;Dbros u too funny,what u ar combing about in sokoto is actually in the pocket of your sokoto(trouser) the highest corrupt leaders in the world are made in Nigeria*shikena!*

thank God i made first to comment today and eventually make today my happiest day on nairaland..abeg make una dance..etigi, azonto,skelewu and apala wit me..yahayaaaaaaa

i can see na u tich dem corruption grin ....ure the 3rd to comment and u still dey say 1st.

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Tolexander: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Otapiapia

kaikai

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Dannylux: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Bad leaders are made in Naija..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by XLR8(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2013
Tolexander: Otapiapia

kaikai

sometimes when they advertise it..people will tell the seller to taste it 1st, they wanna know how potent it is grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by 1stola: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
THE ONLY ONES I HAVE SEEN ARE AS FOLLOWS:
"PURE WATER"
ELECTRIC CABLES
PLASTIC BUCKET, SPOONS, BARF AND PLATES
IJEBU GARRI
CASSAVA BREAD
NOKLA
SAMSONG grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sweet sweet sweet garri grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Many things.....But we dont value them.......
Big shoutout to my Aba brothers grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by dridowu: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Guy we dy produce GARRI. NUMBER 1 TABLE FOOD IN NIGERIA.
I LOVE GARRI IJEBU.
No need for advertisement, no nafdac number

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
dridowu: Guy we dy produce GARRI. NUMBER 1 TABLE FOOD IN NIGERIA.
I LOVE GARRI IJEBU
grin
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by IamDebola: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Products?

Professional Armed Robbers, Politicians etc

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by katty40(f): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]plastic,food stuff lyk garri and do on dats all for nw I can say der very gud at
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by CODEEATER(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
myOGAonTOP: NIGERIA produces the best ELECTRICAL CABLES in the world.
And yet

NIGERIA dsnt have ELECTRICITY

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
waspa1: bros u too funny,what u ar combing about in sokoto is actually in the pocket of your sokoto(trouser) the highest corrupt leaders in the world are made in Nigeria*shikena!*

That awkward moment when you think you are first to comment,only to realise you are the third grin cheesy....
Bro,stop usin that alcatel phone ur usin biko

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Eyop: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gold Circle Condom. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by jonescyras(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by OuchDaddy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Indomie, OK-plastic buckets, Pz soap, Dudu-osun. hahahaa..... Cassava Bread! It's plenty!!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Op, you must be a learner. We produce so many things here.

Abakaliki rice: Forget that the stones in it are in equal proportion with the rice grains, rice na rice cheesy

Cassava bread: Forget the high starch content. Bread na bread

Indomie noodles: Forget that the spice(MSG) in it is carcinogenic (cancer causing). The taste is off da shizzle.

Gala and lacasera: Forget that lacasera is a detergent (or so I heard), and the meat in the gala looks very suspicious. It is the unbeatable traffic combo.

Soleh/kill and dry/ rat bomb/otapiapia: These pesky rodent exterminators can compete favourably in the world market. Costs just 50 naira cheesy

Agege bread: You can never go wrong with agege bread. Saving lives since the 1980s ( also destroyed more than a few kidneys with it's high bromate contents before NAFDAC banned the use of bromate)

Various ankara materials in the market. Forget that the colours run horribly at the first washing. They look pretty before you wash them.

Paraga: This liver destroying alcoholic concotion can compete with whiskey and vodka, any day, any time.

Ernesto Gbmbf banger/knockout: (More like bombs). The christmas season is incomplete the without the BOOM! GBOWA! GBOM!! of these firecrackers. I watched an AIT programme many years ago where three out of five fingers on the left hand of a cute teenage boy was blown to pieces by one of these bombs bangers, but that is not the issue here.

Nollywood movies, even though 80% of the movies are brain dumbing crap.

Drugs: Those wonder drugs that salesmen with fetid breaths advertise in molues are proudly made in Nigeria. These drugs can do anything from curing infertility to driving away evil spirits.

Etc.

No wait, I think banger is imported... undecided

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Cars
poly products(plastics)
steel
chemicals
processed food
refined crude oil products
solar panels
house fittings
corruption
alchohols
medical supplies
D.rugs
nollywood(english&local language genres)
Nigerian music
cement(net exporter)
Agricultural products
Sound university-system(debatable)
etc

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Temismith(f): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hahahahaha.i
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Hardheolar(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
wink most of nigeria made product re in disguise
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by ygenius: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
I am proud garri and all gals for nairaland are made in nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by ygenius: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
I am proud garri and all gals on nairaland are made in nigeria
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by YoshiMaster: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Innoson Vehicles.
Killishi
Cassava Bread
Cassava Cake
Gala Sausage Roll.
Kpekere
Pure Water
Agege Bread.
Ijebu Garri
Samsong.
Sonny
Nikky

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by cycline404(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
190 of NL

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by MillionDollars: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
corruption dazz all
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
corruption.
But on the serious note, many things can be made locally here without issues. Let us fix our electricity problem first and alot of things will fall in place. Even diesel price will crumble because less people will depend on it to power their generator.
But our leaders dont wanna do that because o their selfish interest.
If God allow our crude oil to dry up within a year, you will see that we can produce many quality things locally because hungry beget talents most of the time.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by bigx(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Garri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Giving Habit Affects My Friendship / Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas To Start From Home / Witness Reveals How Akingbola Allegedly Bought London Property For £9.7 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.