Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Are The Products Nigeria Make? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Products Nigeria Make? (15586 Views)

How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! / Can Farm Business Alone In Nigeria Make One As Wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga? / Would Shelters In Nigeria Make a Difference to the Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by boboLIL(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
lol galx wey qo luk ur pocket,, tawk hw mch wey dae dia,, ar made in naija

galx wey dae value oyibo people wey no qeht moni are made in naija..
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Btruth: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hardwood Charcoal.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by boboLIL(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
lol galx wey qo luk ur pocket,, tawk hw mch wey dae dia,, ar made in naija

galx wey dae value oyibo people wey no qeht moni are made in naija..
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by danjalingo: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
4bobo: corruption.
But on the serious note, many things can be made locally here without issues. Let us fix our electricity problem first and alot of things will fall in place. Even diesel price will crumble because less people will depend on it to power their generator.
But our leaders dont wanna do that because o their selfish interest.
If God allow our crude oil to dry up within a year, you will see that we can produce many quality things locally because hungry beget talents most of the time.

doubters should ask the Chinese and Indians. hunger can really propel invention.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by mojolalekan: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
check am out nawh http://ggmlinx..com/
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by latrust(f): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Shoes, bags, garri, rubber, cars, ankara. Agege bread, ofada rice etc....
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
It's funny how we talk about production, and you all start screaming East.

Same people you castigate when crime occurs in foreign nations.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Afam4eva(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tolexander: Otapiapia

kaikai
We make them but we don't export.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Tolexander: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
We make them but we don't export.
what about the kaikai GEJ sneaked out of nigeria to england?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by 190: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
cycline404: 190 of NL

undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
I just remembered furnitures, we produce them, and buy them in Nigeria..... we also export the remaining timber 4 dose less resourced white to use

#team 9ja4lyf
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
I just remembered furnitures, we produce them, and buy them in here in Nigeria..... we also export the remaining timber 4 dose less resourced white to use

#team 9ja4lyf
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by PastorOluT(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
myOGAonTOP: NIGERIA produces the best ELECTRICAL CABLES in the world.

Very good cables bt not sure in the world.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by phuckNL: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Curious_city:

While I may agree with your analysis of bulk production and profit margin, the topic is not 'unnecessary'. What would you rather want to discuss? The points you brought are worth considering by anyone thinking of making any Nigerian product not toothpick. So topic is not only necessary, but CRUCIAL. Or are you an importer?

On the NEPA or PHCN issue, it boils down to our attitude to government work and business. NEPA was suppose to operate like an enterprise, generate money to run its business including paying of staff while using the profit to offset government investment. Rather our uncles, fathers, brothers, sisters and friends turned it into their corruption den. Every year government appropriate money to NEPA, with the bulk going to pay salaries and little left to generate more power. Who are the ones working in NEPA? People we know and sometimes related to.

No developing nation can become developed without POWER. If NEPA is not resovled, we're simply wasting our time discussing anything else.
If i were President, my entire mandate for 4years would be NEPA NEPA and NEPA alone. I don't care if i'm castigated or not but i know once NEPA is fixed EVERYTHING will start falling in place.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Yoyo bitters, osomo, pakuro, baba apari, fijk, etc

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by debco(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
What about made in Nigeria Boko Haram
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by eleojo23: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dannylux: Bad leaders are made in Naija..
Mr. take that back! We only have foolish corrupt leaders while your so called ideal countries have wise corrupt leaders. I'm not encouraging corruption (God forbid!) but every politician thinks of himself first no matter how good, white or black *don't argue pls 'cos i won't reply*

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Emytexboy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tolexander: Otapiapia

kaikai
gringringrin
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Thomsbuky(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
phuck_NL:

No developing nation can become developed without POWER. If NEPA is not resovled, we're simply wasting our time discussing anything else.
If i were President, my entire mandate for 4years would be NEPA NEPA and NEPA alone. I don't care if i'm castigated or not but i know once NEPA is fixed EVERYTHING will start falling in place.

I agree with your point. I have said this several time, Nigeria government should concentrate on providing power supply 24hours distribution without blackout to powering our industries and Business. We should learn how to crawl before walking. Electricity is number one priority project Nigerian government should embark on. The day we can achieve 24 hours without disruption that is the day Nigeria will start developing...... However, the enemy of Nigeria the so call Government, contractor, Nigeria civil services ( if we have one) and Generator suppliers/contractor are disturbing Nigeria progress... After all let there be light and darkness will vanished, progress will follow.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Mickyboiz: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
U ppl 4gt to list; Molue, tipper, agbarigo
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thomsbuky:

I agree with your point. I have said this several time, Nigeria government should concentrate on providing power supply 24hours distribution without blackout to powering our industries and Business. We should learn how to crawl before walking. Electricity is number one priority project Nigerian government should embark on. The day we can achieve 24 hours without disruption that is the day Nigeria will start developing...... However, the enemy of Nigeria the so call Government, contractor, Nigeria civil services ( if we have one) and Generator suppliers/contractor are disturbing Nigeria progress... After all let there be light and darkness will vanished, progress will follow.
exactly! man no go fit work 4 darkness na! God didn't say "let there be light" 4 nothing, may God help our next leaders come 2015 to focus on the power in Jesus name!
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by eleojo23: 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
CODE-EATER:

And yet

NIGERIA dsnt have ELECTRICITY
Point of correction, STABLE electricity. If a foreigner reads this your comment he may develop the impression that we've never seen light bulbs in our entire lives! So be specific in your post *no offence...*
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by dridowu: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
woodcook:

I hope sey na mistake you make, but if not na "staple" not "table". abeg no pick offence sey I dey correct u, even me too still dey learn.
vex ke ? no be me oooooo, learning na 4 life, i no make mistake ooooo, na "table" i dy call am oooooo , i don learn today be that, thanks in millions for the correction. Thumbs Up

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by publisher(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
1. CANS -used to package drinks & beverages
2. Brake pads, Nuts & bolts, Screw drivers,Padlocks,Aluminiun sheets.
3. Electrical wires and cables.
4. Poultry and Eggs.
5. Beef,hide & skin.
6. Processed cotton
7. Cosmetics for skin care and hair
8. Bread varieties,including Agege bread. (In countries like Cameroun, and Gabon,sliced/flavoured bread is imported from France.)
9. Noodles- Golden Penny, Chikki,Dangote, Mimee,Honeywell,etc (wouldnt add indomine cos its a multinational)
10. Juices- Dansa, Funman, Fresh, etc (Wouldnt add Chivita cos its a multinational)
11. Yogourts/Fresh Milk/etc
12. Numerous varieties of biscuits and sweets (Ok foods,Hansbro etc)
13. Cornflakes, Rice cripsy, Coco-puffs (Infinity foods and co)
14. Numerous Plastic products
15. Clothings,Textiles, Shoes,Jeans & Belts.
16. Small/Medium sized ships and boats (Nigerdock)
17. Roofing Sheets/Tiles (Nigerite and co)
18. Cement
19. Paper
20. Mattresses/Pillows/Furniture.
21. Wall Paints and Brushes
22. Bottled,Sachet and Dispenser water.
23. Drugs (Orange drugs, Swipha, Emzor, Nigeria-German chemicals etc)
24. Soaps and detergents.
25. Toothpaste (Though with international affiliation)
26. Recently- Vegetable Oil and Groundnut oil (Power oil)
27. Glass and Window fittings
28. Pampers (though with international affiliation)
29. Vehicles-production & assembly (Innoson,Anamco etc)
30. Electricity prepad meters (recently comissioned)

....don't f^ck with NIGERIA.

You may not like the president,politicians or ruling party,but Nigeria still offers us many things to be proud of.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by publisher(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
1. CANS -used to package drinks & beverages
2. Brake pads, Nuts & bolts, Screw drivers,Padlocks,Aluminiun sheets.
3. Electrical wires and cables.
4. Poultry and Eggs.
5. Beef,hide & skin.
6. Processed cotton
7. Cosmetics for skin care and hair
8. Bread varieties,including Agege bread. (In countries like Cameroun, and Gabon,sliced/flavoured bread is imported from France.)
9. Noodles- Golden Penny, Chikki,Dangote, Mimee,Honeywell,etc (wouldnt add indomine cos its a multinational)
10. Juices- Dansa, Funman, Fresh, etc (Wouldnt add Chivita cos its a multinational)
11. Yogourts/Fresh Milk/etc
12. Numerous varieties of biscuits and sweets (Ok foods,Hansbro etc)
13. Cornflakes, Rice cripsy, Coco-puffs (Infinity foods and co)
14. Numerous Plastic products
15. Clothings,Textiles, Shoes,Jeans & Belts.
16. Small/Medium sized ships and boats (Nigerdock)
17. Roofing Sheets/Tiles (Nigerite and co)
18. Cement
19. Paper
20. Mattresses/Pillows/Furniture.
21. Wall Paints and Brushes
22. Bottled,Sachet and Dispenser water.
23. Drugs (Orange drugs, Swipha, Emzor, Nigeria-German chemicals etc)
24. Soaps and detergents.
25. Toothpaste (Though with international affiliation)
26. Recently- Vegetable Oil and Groundnut oil (Power oil)
27. Glass and Window fittings
28. Pampers (though with international affiliation)
29. Vehicles-production & assembly (Innoson,Anamco etc)
30. Electricity prepad meters (recently comissioned)

....don't f^ck with NIGERIA.

You may not like the president,politicians or ruling party,but Nigeria still offers us many things to be proud of.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by solomon111(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
^^
you forgot to add computers.
I was surprised to find hundreds of zinox computers being used at uniben IT centre.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by LagosBoi2(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
I will comment on this one even though i came late, many naija products

Pakurumo
Action Bitters
Oshomo
Ogidiga
koboko
kerewa
dadubule
Yahoo
Sabina
Chelsea

OMG !!!, I don forget ''pure water'', Yes it's made in Naija
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Sabotage4700(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
if u ar looking 4 rubber mats, plastic chair, plastic toy... nd many oda plastics., aso oke..... palm oil. cola. coal. cocoa..
. e.t.c my freind it is only made in 9JA.
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by Usen9c(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Cheeze balls, kulikuli, Indian hemps, toothpick, foo-fo, n Afang soup, BOOK-HARM; MEND; OPC; ASSU
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by publisher(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lagos_Boi: I will comment on this one even though i came late, many naija products

Pakurumo
Action Bitters
Oshomo
Ogidiga
koboko
kerewa
dadubule
Yahoo
Sabina
Chelsea

OMG !!!, I don forget ''pure water'', Yes it's made in Naija

LAME
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by publisher(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
solomon111: ^^
I was surprised to find hundreds of zinox computers being used at uniben IT centre.

You are right!

31. Computers (Zinox, Omatek)
Re: What Are The Products Nigeria Make? by publisher(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
solomon111: ^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Giving Habit Affects My Friendship / Witness Reveals How Akingbola Allegedly Bought London Property For £9.7 Million / What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.