Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. (14070 Views)

Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Fynestboi: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
eko ileee:

Fashola Hands Over 16 Completed Inner City Roads In Mushin

Google that phrase. That's if you know how to use google..

Btw, there's an article in this thread with the names of the streets.. Read and comprehend..
sMH
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Fynestboi: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
eko ileee:

Fashola Hands Over 16 Completed Inner City Roads In Mushin

Google that phrase. That's if you know how to use google..

Btw, there's an article in this thread with the names of the streets.. Read and comprehend..
sMH undecided
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Thomsbuky(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
asids55:

okay..so what color should they go with..yellow and red?

Its international standard road traffic marking. Its not meant for individual to like or dislike. Public road sign and marking must conform with international standard for local and foreign commuters. If you have read highway code and passed your driving test, you will appreciate this marking my friend.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
obayaya:

Onitsha- enugu express Road is a federal highway just like Lagos Ibadan express Road...

did fashola construct the Lagos Ibadan express Road?

stop trying so hard to portray yourself as something your father won't be proud of

Goddex: The FG is constructing many more roads in Abuja than what Lagos state is doing but we don't get to hear this much propaganda. Lagos need pipeborne water like most other cities and not these noisemaking when a 2KM road is asphalted.

^^^^^ How FG got into the argument. You jesters can not suppress your hate and bitterness at anything Fashola. Must you default to the FG every time you see Fashola or Lagos state? Are you not even demeaning your incompetent FG by inserting FG into everything Lagos state?

Why is it even hard for you people to instead talk about your own state? Isn't state to state comparison more sensible and logical?

They know they need more access to water in Lagos state even though they do have water, they are still doing way more than any entity in Nigeria to improve their water delivery capacity..

How many governors in Nigeria built and commissioned 15 water works within a single administration in Nigeria? Only Fashola.

The on-going project expansion of the Adiyan Water Works to 70 million Gallon per day during an inspection tour of the project on Tuesday, May 28, 2013. INSET: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (left), Project Manager, Salini Nigeria Limited, Mr. Raffaello Bizzarro (middle) and the Managing Director, Lagos State Water Corporation, Mr. Shayo Holloway (right).

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: sMH undecided

Have you googled or still lazy and incompetent to google and educate yourself?

Let me help you, the article is still in this thread and the info is also available on Channels website.

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by iterator25: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
eko ileee:

Let me help you, the article is still in this thread and the info is also available on Channels website.

Third world mentality @pic sad
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Fynestboi: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
eko ileee:

chaii ur mumu no get part2, just tell me the name of the street thats all what i need cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: chaii ur mumu no get part2, just tell me the name of the street thats all what i need cheesycheesycheesycheesy

iterator25: Third world mentality @pic sad

Third world mentality is you not knowing how to read and comprehend and instead depending on other people on the internet to help your dumb asss..

Reading is very fundamental.

I'm not on NL to educate you especially lazy and incompetent losers like you. Google is your friend, make good us of it if you are competent enough to use it for your own good...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Fynestboi: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
eko ileee:

Third world mentality is you not knowing how to read and comprehend and instead depending on other people on the internet to help your dumb asss..

Reading is very fundamental.

I'm not on NL to educate you especially lazy and incompetent losers like you. Google is your friend, make good us of it if you are competent enough to use it for your own good...
Chaii!!! Seriously you gat lot of problem, sincerely speaking you are problematically endown cheesycheesy Please get a physician before this gets out of hand #my2kobo# cool
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: Chaii!!! Seriously you gat lot of problem

Still not on NL to read for you or educate your dumb assss though...
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Fynestboi: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
eko ileee:

Still not on NL to read for you or educate your dumb assss though...
#ignored#
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: #ignored#

I don't remember asking you to pay me attention to start with so who cares?

Just pay more attention to your reading and comprehension skills including ability to use basic internet features like google..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Fynestboi: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
eko ileee:

I don't remember asking you to pay me attention to start with so who cares?

Just pay more attention to your reading and comprehension skills including ability to use basic internet features like google..

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by emmaelectelect(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
geeez: No matter what side of the fence you are on, you must give it to BRF

He's a performer

Except you drive around the streets of Lagos blindfolded, you can't claim not to have seen at least one impressive thing he's done everywhere you go
please can we have list of the 16 roads in Mushin
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by emmaelectelect(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
odua boy: At least he is a million times better than the retardeen we voted for in aso rock.
can i have the list of the roads handed over with KM values. u comment like ur the commissioner for works
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by emmaelectelect(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
plaindealer:

The hand over and gathering took place on one street (Badejo Kalesanwo street) not on 16 streets.

Would you like them to go back and perform the same hand over ceremony on all 16 streets with pictures from all 16 streets just to satisfy you on NL?

The fact that you are a GEJ goon doesn't mean you have to reason and think like the dull and incompetent Jonathan himself..

provide the list of the 16 and total KMs
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ekoileee: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
emmaelectelect: provide the list of the 16 and total KMs

If you can read and comprehend which I doubt, there is an article in this thread with the list.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by deelobe: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well done Gov. Fashola. However we cannot say the same about the Local government chairman for this same local government. There are street that were tarred and they came to work on under the guise of constructing drainage. The roads are no more and the project never completed since 2008. I can give you a good example. Gov Fasola can send people to confirm this. It is not an allegation it is a statement of fact- Oyegbola Street off Kayode street. The matter was taking to Kako who is now the representative for that area and till now nothing has changed. So, dear Gov we are using this to appeal to you because the boys have vowed that ACN should not campaign in that area come 2015
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by ibkgab001: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Muideen you mean
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by bebe2(f): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
must dey commission everything??

my street just got resurfaced,
no party , no commissioning

this na waste of public money o
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by OmoTier1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Goddex: The FG is constructing many more roads in Abuja than what Lagos state is doing but we don't get to hear this much propaganda. Lagos need pipeborne water like most other cities and not these noisemaking when a 2KM road is asphalted.

This one would wake up and call Himself a Nigerian undecided FG is constructing roads in Abuja? Huh! I thought FCT is being managed by the FCT minister, with the oversight of the national assembly?

Unless you are telling us that the FG you referring to is the FCT administration + National assembly, something I seriously doubt you have the capacity to reason out

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by 9jagirl4re(f): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
What about Makoko when will those 100,000 Lagosians get some construction work? Oh I forgot they gave them 72 hours last time to relocate before knocking down a dozen or so houses. I guess we have to wait for a compassionate Governor that really cares about poor people.

Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by deebsman1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2013

pls like which particular road o. is it d same amt of money that FG has in there purse does LGSG has in there own purse. if u must criticize, why don't u use any other PDP controlled state to compare. BIG_MORON
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by AjCityOne: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2013

See ode dey care federal government constructing abuja roads to Lagos. Why you try compare Lagos with your Biafran nation. Yeah that's what I thought. Don't think so...
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
9jagirl4re: What about Makoko when will those 100,000 Lagosians get some construction work? Oh I forgot they gave them 72 hours last time to relocate before knocking down a dozen or so houses. I guess we have to wait for a compassionate Governor that really cares about poor people.
makoko still de
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by MikkyT1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
odua boy: At least he is a million times better than the retardeen we voted for in aso rock.

Abi oooo
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by cbrass(m): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2013
davuvid: sorry o bros...where do you stay?

Command, Ipaja area
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Orobotobado: 5:33am On Dec 12, 2013
bloggernaija:

Is constructing roads to nowhere in Abuja ,after taking 55% of revenues ,with billions of dollars undeclared and stolen ,your concept of a good federal federal government.
HAS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ADDED ANYTHING TANGIBLE TO YOUR STATE SINCE 1999.

is it not shameful for us to state dat 'FG is constructing more in abuja?' Wat of outside abuja especially down south west. It stil in need of more good roads!
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2013
You need to grow past this sentiment dude. Lagos already has pipeborne water which even supplies neighboring state like Ogun. Fashola is trying, he needs to be encouraged to do more so that Lagos can get to where it deserves to be.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by niyitogun(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2013

lol. true though. Fashola likes to sell himself but he also works hard. It is allowed. I hope the next governor works on improving tap water supply in Lagos.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. by rabzy: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
The report of the 16 roads constructed came out in a newspaper, the names of the streets were mentioned in the paper and has been repeated here. There is a plaque clearly stating that 16 roads were handed over.

If these were not true dat plaque would have been destroyed within 24hrs, mushin residents would have been here disproving the claims and most definitely, all d opposition parties in lagos would have been up in arms over it.

To say this is not true because there are no 16 pics of diff roads (how would u even know if he is not taking d same streets from diff pts) is either sheer mischief or utter stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu. / APC Crisis: Lawan May Step Down As Head Of Reconciliation Committee / Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.