Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Have You Noticed??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed??? (1062 Views)

Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Guyz Have You Noticed It?, Most Girls Look So Beautiful From Afar, But When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed??? by seangy4konji: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
There is scarcity of men wanting to get married recently and our ladies also knows this fact...What is wrong and how can this change...the problem is not about taking care of the home,i guess its just a psychological thing with men that we must be well blessed now to go down that lane....Am i the only one feeling this wayFell free to drop your opinion!!!!
Re: Have You Noticed??? by tpia5: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
their not wanting to get married has nothing to do with sex per se, they are getting enough se.x as it is, without being married.
Re: Have You Noticed??? by seangy4konji: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
but you know deep down we all wanna settle downsex apart ma
tpia@:
their not wanting to get married has nothing to do with sex per se, they are getting enough sex as it is, without being married.
Re: Have You Noticed??? by tpia5: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
some say they are scared of women and thus do not want to marry.

so, its not everyone.
Re: Have You Noticed??? by seangy4konji: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Do you mean Nigerian men with at least able income or source to put a woman at homeor foreign Naija people?
tpia@:
some say they are scared of women and thus do not want to marry.

so, its not everyone.
Re: Have You Noticed??? by tpia5: 4:00am On Dec 11, 2013
nigerian men in general, but higher numbers of overseas ones i guess.
Re: Have You Noticed??? by Energito: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2013
Siping my alomo with groundnut.
Re: Have You Noticed??? by Freeopod(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2013
Is marriage now a must? Well, we ain't interested in marriage because there are only few marriage materials out there so why getting married
Re: Have You Noticed??? by seangy4konji: 9:19am On Dec 19, 2013
you talk true really
Freeopod: Is marriage now a must? Well, we ain't interested in marriage because there are only few marriage materials out there so why getting married
Re: Have You Noticed??? by seangy4konji: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
I remover this topic today.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Falling In Love With Me???? Hmmm / How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? / Obasanjo And Tinubu Who Is More Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.