Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! (18223 Views)

Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
I keep telling my friends that my husband is gonna be a very lucky man. It's not as if I'm not beautiful. In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, an undergraduate of a reputable federal university( that's not under ASUU lol) , brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here but why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins( I mean pure virgins) still exist? Make una tell me why o

4 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by alphamars(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Not interested... Apply elsewhere

18 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Obiagu1(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2013
Nawa oo, this virgin thing seems to be on the rise!

Who told you girls that guys like virgin girls?
I'd rather send a virgin girl out to get a little wild and get some experience before I consider dating one ever again.

9 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2013
alphamars: Not interested... Apply elsewhere

Who's applying for whatever here?? Na wa 4 u o

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2013
Obiagu1: Nawa oo, this virgin thing seems to be on the rise!

Who told you girls that guys like virgin girls?
I'd rather send a virgin girl out to get a little wild and get some experience before I consider dating one ever again.
You'd rather send a virgin girl out there to get a little wild? Which man wouldn't be happy to have a pure and unadulterated woman for keeps? Be sincere to yourself

6 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Rubbish, OP, who told u all men are interested in virgin girls? Advertize urs on Youtube lets see how much Nigerians will bid for it....Nonsense, Post something better next tym where not interested. Non Virgin gals r getting married and remain happily married forever so being a virgin means nothing to any man at all.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by stan4b(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing:
You'd rather send a virgin girl out there to get a little wild? Which man wouldn't be happy to have a pure and unadulterated woman for keeps? Be sincere to yourself
Wot is so special about being a virgin,is dere honey inside d hole.
I don't see anything special in being a virgin,besides,most of u virgins lacks experience.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by ARico(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2013
I hate virgins[color=#990000][/color] sad
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by kessgreen(m): 1:10am On Dec 11, 2013
am very much interested o!pls call me sharp sharp,let's get to know each other
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Ghadafy(m): 1:15am On Dec 11, 2013
@op, pictures or you are telling lies.

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by 12month: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2013
I dislike virgins sad

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by missdebs(f): 1:41am On Dec 11, 2013
go girl...team virgin

10 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nostalgia21(m): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing:
all men..i dnt really like virgins too..hate d sight of blood..

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nostalgia21(m): 1:46am On Dec 11, 2013
missdebs: go girl...team virgin
u too na virgin??

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pussyeater(m): 1:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Virgin ko, Virginia ni! Mscheeeewwww! Inshort Go and Die
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Acidosis(m): 2:30am On Dec 11, 2013
a rare gem..

A warning for you: never you feel bad about your decision based on the changing trends in the society. Remember, you won't marry "society" but a Husband...

I pray you meet a good man who will forever adore and cherish you.

50 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing: I keep telling my friends that my husband is gonna be a very lucky man. It's not as if I'm not beautiful. In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, an undergraduate of a reputable federal university( that's not under ASUU lol) , brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here but why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins( I mean pure virgins) still exist? Make una tell me why o
that is so wonderful to hear and to be frank and sincere, i so much admire and adore virgins especially the older ones at this era of careless sexual promiscuity but still u should know that being a virgin b4 marriage dosent mean U'll be a good wife or is marriage all about sampling hymen wrapped punny, marriage entails more than that. I dont doubt girls when they tell me they are virgins cos if muy gf have told me she was a virgin, I would have waited for her even if it means continous masturbation on my side and not minding all that, I will never trade her for any virgin even virgin mary cos ie just fate flavoured with love ie for my side. But op I'll tell u never to allow anyone talk you into sexual immorality cos itz very bad and bet u itz very hard to fling away itz issues once u've started, am not saying that I dont fornicate cos already itz part of me but seriously am regretting why I got into sex in the first place and to be honest u are priveleged to still be a virgin but still stop advertizing urself.

18 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing: I keep telling my friends that my husband is gonna be a very lucky man. It's not as if I'm not beautiful. In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, an undergraduate of a reputable federal university( that's not under ASUU lol) , brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here but why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins( I mean pure virgins) still exist? Make una tell me why o
that is so wonderful to hear and to be frank and sincere, i so much admire and adore virgins especially the older ones at this era of careless sexual promiscuity but still u should know that being a virgin b4 marriage dosent mean U'll be a good wife or is marriage all about sampling hymen wrapped punny, marriage entails more than that. I dont doubt girls when they tell me they are virgins cos if muy gf have told me she was a virgin, I would have waited for her even if it means continous masturbation on my side and not minding all that, I will never trade her for any virgin even virgin mary cos ie just fate flavoured with love ie for my side. But op I'll tell u never to allow anyone talk you into sexual immorality cos itz very bad and bet u itz very hard to fling away itz issues once u've started, am not saying that I dont fornicate cos already itz part of me but seriously am regretting why I got into sex in the first place and to be honest u are priveleged to still be a virgin but still stop advertizing urself.
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Bacteriocin(m): 3:54am On Dec 11, 2013
See guys don dey write article wen dem hear tall, poet, bigger up etc...FYM
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Enegod(m): 4:05am On Dec 11, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tellwisdom: 4:52am On Dec 11, 2013

Bye angry
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by jaybee3(m): 5:38am On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing:
I wouldn't if i was single. Ain't got no time to be a teacher

The satisfaction derived from being a virgin should only be appreciated by a future husband who is also a virgin.

Of what use are you keeping yourself for a man who has been around the block?

Btw: never do anything in life so the next person can appreciate you. Do things because you have strong values and let these values define your person

19 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by albacete(m): 5:49am On Dec 11, 2013
@OP: you know how we do it, PICS or it didn't happen. grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by pussyeater(m): 6:01am On Dec 11, 2013
albacete: @OP: you know how we do it, PICS or it didn't happen. grin
True talk!

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by NadiaSA1(f): 6:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Good 4 u!
Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Coldfaya(m): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing: ( I mean pure virgins) still exist?

ejim blessing:
Which man wouldn't be happy to have a pure and unadulterated woman for keeps?

Now these 2 lines got me. Pure n unadulterated. Do u aff nafdac number??

2 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by funkyjms: 6:08am On Dec 11, 2013
No wonder you dey do shakara for me for block 7 dt day...

1 Like

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2013
Don't mind those fake guys on dis thread.I'm 27 a graduate with a steady job,you're my dream girl can we be friends(08036267796-Desmond)

4 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by tenderlaw(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2013
My own question be say...girl wey dey suck d*ck, dey allow man lick her punyanya and suck her bobbee, but no allow man enter d hole, na virgin be that? Op answer o.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by jaybee3(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2013
Dumb: Don't mind those fake guys on dis thread.I'm 27 a graduate with a steady job,you're my dream girl can we be friends(08036267796-Desmond)
Real guys don't flaunt ipad on the internet though

Just saying cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by imsuboi(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2013
ejim blessing: It's not as if I'm not beautiful. In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, an undergraduate of a reputable federal university( that's not under ASUU lol) , brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here but why is it that people find it hard to believe that virgins( I mean pure virgins) still exist? Make una tell me why o

I'm not against you keeping your virginity for your future husband sha..

But I have some simple questions for you.

[size=60pt] WHO ASKED YOU? [/size] undecided undecided

Is that how jobless you are?
I thought virginity is something you keep between yourself & your creator.
So you'll just come here, open up a thread & start advertising yourself? undecided

I know you're stoopid sha.
But Are you [size=50pt] that [/size] stoopid?

After these lines,
ejim blessing: In short I'm a very pleasant person- creative, expressive, a Poet, good height, brilliant, tenacious, diplomatic, humorous, with gap tooth sef and a blessed upper region. Lol. I'm not advertizing myself here

I've come to a conclusion.

Your brain dey shake. You need to be chained and bundled to either yaba left (Lagos) or rumuigbo (PH)

Ode
angry

Don't bother quoting me.
angry

21 Likes

Re: I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! by imsuboi(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2013
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.