Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook (18341 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Guys if you know you have friends that are girls on your facebook,know that you have passed their test and accessment.When a girl (eg. me) receive a friend request from a guy,these are the following things we check

-How cute you look in your pictures.If you are ugly...hmmmm.. you fit pass the other tests sha

-Mutual friends,that is,if the mutual friends you have with them are the ones that she considers important,you`ve been accepted. But if they are the ones she considers irrelevant,well you might pass the other tests.

-Your country and where you schooled. If she sees a school like Harvard,hahaha,she is permitted to contact me. If it is Avu Comprehensive angry angry angry why you go put am for facebook??.If you live in a country outside of the one she has lived in or lives in,curiousity kicks in,you get accepted for futher inquiry.

-How established you look. If your pics look clean and rich,you know,tard floors,white background,nice ride,a white person nearby,one or two expensive things on or around you, lol, you are considred an Important friend. If you take pics in front of a dirty damaged bus,Aba market area,wearing that Wizkid cap and forming star boy,you will follow her for a long time cry

-The kind of friends.For those of you that don`t put pictures on your facebook,she checks your friends pictures and access you through theirs.Those of you that put stickers,she reads some of them and if they are current and inspirational,she accepts(thinking you are mysterious and shy..yumm) But if they are ancient and stupid like that frog drinking a glass of wine and saying thats none of my business mtcccheeewww.

Anyways,I rest my case for now. Other Ladies should add theirs..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Hahaha
Lol. Am I lying?
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Rikidony(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:
Guys if you know you have friends that are girls on your facebook,know that you have passed their test and accessment.When a girl (eg. me) receive a friend request from a guy,these are the following things we check

-How cute you look in your pictures.If you are ugly...hmmmm.. you fit pass the other tests sha
-Mutual friends,that is,if the mutual friends you have with them are the ones that she considers important,you`ve been accepted. But if they are the ones she considers irrelevant,well you might pass the other tests.
-Your country and where you schooled. If she sees a school like Harvard,hahaha,she is permitted to contact me. If it is Avu Comprehensive angry angry angry why you go put am for facebook??.If you live in a country outside of the one she has lived in or lives in,curiousity kicks in,you get accepted for futher inquiry.
-How established you look. If your pics look clean and rich,you know,tard floors,white background,nice ride,a white person nearby,one or two expensive things on or around you, lol, you are considred an Important friend. If you take pics in front of a dirty damaged bus,Aba market area,wearing that Wizkid cap and forming star boy,you will follow her for a long time cry
-The kind of friends.For those of you that don`t put pictures on your facebook,she checks your friends pictures and access you through theirs.Those of you that put stickers,she reads some of them and if they are current and inspirational,she accepts(thinking you are mysterious and shy..yumm) But if they are ancient and stupid like that frog drinking a glass of wine and saying thats none of my business mtcccheeewww.

PUHAHAHAHAHA

I SWEAR THIS CAN NEVER MAKE FRONT PAGE grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

Lol. Am I lying?

No you are not Hehe I do it all the time embarassed
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by jayminJr(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nonsense. That's y some guys wil never stop deceivin and Using some of U girls.

19 Likes

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by sammoe(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rikidony:

PUHAHAHAHAHA

Ogbeni, you wan bet?

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Truth24(m): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
All I've got to say is #Seen
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Lordabas: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2014

Statistics show that guys don't check/assess anything before accepting a friend request from a girl
cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lols op no mind does bad belly b4 me

Nice write up

E be like I go snap with my papa car come upload am may girls go add me abi op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Tallesty1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Hahaha
80% of what she posted is false.
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by BreezyRita(f): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kk.... Guilty.
I also check where he works cheesy grin
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
80% of what she posted is false.

Lol no its not i do it all the time . lol I really dunno why but the way you present yourself says a lot you know
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
Same things I checked...
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Adedayo516(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lordabas:

Statistics show that guys don't check/assess anything before accepting a friend request from a girl
cheesy
Well I do... I mean, what is good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Some People Sleep Here In Romance Section... They live and breath this section...

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Mutuwa(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
And still with all this condition precedent..girls still fall prey to mugus and magas..dt end up either maiming or sniffing off der lives after raping and robbing dem..
Pray 1st ohk and think positive..not all dt glitters is shine shine.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by dechandel(f): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mutuwa:
And still with all this condition precedent..girls still fall prey to mugus and magas..dt end up either maiming or sniffing off der lives after raping and robbing dem..
Pray 1st ohk and think positive..not all dt glitters is shine shine.. grin
Abi o
Afterall.. Abo..k.is dey sell fake gold grin

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by ggrin(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
That's how we roll coolcool

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Mutuwa(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Abi o

Fyke fyke gwal o! See ur 1 sided dimple grin cuTe. tongue
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
We nolonger use facebook in France....

7 Likes

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by nickz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
ggrin:
That's how we roll coolcool
ase
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by FLAWLES(f): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Heheheheā€¢das me
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by holyboss: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Well just in case wink

Make I book enough space

Mah add one plot join

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by hemjaylee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

if your pics look clean and rich,you know,tard floors,white background,nice ride,a white person nearby,one or two expensive things on or around you, lol, you are considred an Important friend.IF d guy cum b House boy nkor?? Cuz Oga no dey around e cun use d chance dey giv in self selfie 4 Oga car, Oga rum.. Na so u go enta chance....

2 Likes

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by cooljoe(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol no its not i do it all the time . lol I really dunno why but the way you present yourself says a lot you know
my baby watsap. Hwz ur day nd awwa u. Hope everytin cool nd fine
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by ggrin(f): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
nickz:
ase
PLS kindly ignore any news or rumour of "ME" coming out 4 presidential election in 2015, i have not declared my intentions yet,they are still begging me. THANKS embarassedembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Neroanna(f): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
dovelike:

Lol. Am I lying?

u'r not lying. grin
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by hemjaylee(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
dechandel:

Abi o
WOW
Y u no go 4 Miss Nairaland
U lukin *not sayin*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rikidony:

PUHAHAHAHAHA

U neva can tell
Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by nickz(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
ggrin:
PLS kindly ignore any news or rumour of "ME" coming out 4 presidential election in 2015, i have not declared my intentions yet,they are still begging me. THANKS embarassed:-
do you think Nigeria is soddom and gomorah

1 Like

Re: Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook by hemjaylee(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.