Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

She Killed Herself For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Killed Herself For Him (1280 Views)

Suicide Letter Of The 25 Years Old Indian Actress That Killed Herself For A Man / See How This Girl Nearly Killed Herself Because Of Tattoo! / I Did Not Kill My Wife, She Killed Herself - Akolade Narrates Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Killed Herself For Him by FoxyFlow(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2013
Even pretty can be seen by the blind. The way you loved him, you were so kind. Even after the crash and he lost his legs, there were days he'd yell at you, frustrated that he couldn't walk. You persevered, you understood. You had your moments.

Then he started to try to walk again, each step made you run to the rest room teary eyed. You never thought you'd see him walk again, inspite of how he cursed at you and his brash countenance towards you, you loved him no less.

"You're free to go. Take it one day at a time. I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad you can walk again" Said your doctor to your husband.

He promised to make it all up to you. All the days you sat and washed him in the bath tub and he'd frown, curse at you, embarrassed that he was been so dependent. He promised to make it all up to you.

Going by looks, this period helped him rest. He looked younger, skin smoother, it had been a while since his skin touched the sun. You, you looked pale, worn out but still in love with this same man. You did it all for him. Doubled your hours at work for a better pay. You'd buy groceries and cooked fresh vegetables all the time. The doctor prescribed it back then. The centre of your head grew white hairs.

Those three years were tough but you became strong for you both. He tried to measure up to all you did for him. Two months after he said goodbye to the hospital, he gave it his all. Asked you to quit your job, he really did appreciate you, all of you. He wanted to treat you right.

Then he came home late one night, looked you in the eye and called you Honey. He never called you Honey, he called you "my angel, my queen". He was tired. He left his phone on your side of the bed and slept on your side of the bed.

His phone rang on silent, it flashed HONEY as the number. Then this Honey sent a text asking if he got home safe. You went down on your knees, you weren't mad, you just felt misused, unappreciated.

One day, he left for work, you went out and bought a mannequin, dressed it in your pajamas and hung it with a rope to the fan. You left him a note:

"Would you prefer that I died? I understand I've lost a bit of my youth but I'm still your wife and I love you so much. Please honor my memory". You left the note under the door mat, a bit of the letter protruded.

When he got back, he was still excited, Honey had given him the best sex ever. Then he searched underneath the door mat for a key, saw the letter, screamed and ran in, in tears, he feared you were gone. He saw the mannequin hung on the fan and thought it was you, he pulled its legs up and untied it. He cried bitterly seeing it wasn't you, even though it had your clothes on.

You walked from behind the guest room. He ran to your feet, laid flat on the ground and cried "I'm sorry" so many times, "I don't know what I was thinking, her name is Debby and I'd never see her again, I promise" he squealed at the top of his base voice.

He stood up, you both hugged and never did he see her again. He learned to honor you, even in your passing.

Written by,
Michael Ogah.

2 Likes

Re: She Killed Herself For Him by FoxyFlow(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by wazobiaforu(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2013
There are ways in which you get your man/wife back when go astray, try to resolve where you can get happiness forever than live forever in regret .
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2013
Send ur script to nnamdi azikwe street anambra lagos ...nice nolly wood story grin grin grin
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Very touching,,,,,,,
But why does the woman have to play the hero....
Did you ask why the man lost the use of his leg in the first place? He was probably husling so the woman would be comfortable. Who provided the shelter? The man. Who learnt to walk again against all odds? The man. Who didn't get to be recognised as the true hero? The man.

Nice write up. Tho

1 Like

Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Danhumprey: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: grin grin grin
You've got mail. Please,reply. smiley
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Yemlizzy(f): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
So touching.

2 Likes

Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Olugbenger(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: You've got mail. Please,reply. smiley

Na everybody u dey tell u got mail?

Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Nelly21: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
It touched my heart
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Madawaki01(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
You and this ankara boi grin
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by FoxyFlow(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Madawaki01: You and this ankara boi grin

You no know am personally na im make. Guy, that dude dey write o. I dey reason how to draw am come here self
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Danhumprey: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Olugbenger:

Na everybody u dey tell u got mail?

Yes oo! I wan mail the whole more than 1million members on this forum!

By the way,your signature is funny. E be like say the antispambot dey stalk you.
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mixed feelings about this write-up....very mixed feelings undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by Chinboli(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nice Write-Up dude. . . . . . Wud always Respect and Love Her. . . .
Re: She Killed Herself For Him by TrishaP(f): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
Very nice but it's quite painful after going through such you don't get any good favour in return.

(1) (Reply)

Yay Or Nay? Bridesmaids Flashing Their Butts In Wedding Photos / Which Way Nigeria? I Was Arrested For Starring At A Married Woman / My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.