Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ (1299 Views)

Dear Ex- Girlfriend. / Ladies/women: If You Buy Them Helicopter, U Still Did Nothing (pics) / @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2014
My dear ex you once told me that u cant breathe or live without me.i am still wondering why you are still alive?? Guys lets hear some of the things your ex once told you she cant do without you?? grin
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Tallesty1(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Libkid: My dear ex you once told me that u cant breathe or live without me.i am still wondering why you are still alive?? Guys lets hear some of the things your ex once told you she cant do without you?? grin
I have only one Y, no ex yet.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by fijiano202(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Living without u is meaningless..She's right though cos her life right now kinda suck
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2014
mine told me am d most beautiful tin she hs eva met now she don dump my ass. doh she is nt a nigerian.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by angela98(f): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2014
My whole world would crumble if you leave me. I know I won't survive a day without you. You mean everything to me. I could kill myself if you ever leave me.....hmmm yeah right, sounded convincing neh?
After three weeks we broke up, he landed in the arms of another woman telling her the same thing. Couple of years back, when I ran into him in Oxford, he was looking very well. I said to him that am surprised to still see him alive after all he had said..he smiled and said "oh I was rescued by another woman. She saved my life" ha ha grin abegi love matter sef!

1 Like

Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: I have only one Y, no ex yet.
he he he.lets hope she does'nt give u a red card
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: My whole world would crumble if you leave me. I know I won't survive a day without you. You mean everything to me. I could kill myself if you ever leave me.....hmmm yeah right, sounded convincing neh?
After three weeks we broke up, he landed in the arms of another woman telling her the same thing. Couple of years back, when I ran into him in Oxford, he was looking very well. I said to him that am surprised to still see him alive after all he had said..he smiled and said "oh I was rescued by another woman. She saved my life" ha ha grin abegi love matter sef!
guys can lie fire.BTW U urself did'nt u say any swt things to him lyk am gona kill myself if u leave me.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by CuteCynthia(f): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2014
I hope my ex is very dead. If there's such a thing. Heartbreaker. cry
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by angela98(f): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Libkid: guys can lie fire.BTW U urself did'nt u say any swt things to him lyk am gona kill myself if u leave me.
to be honest no. Am a free spirited person, I hate to lie in a relationship. I remember I once told him he is the best thing in my life and that was the truth that time. Now not anymore.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia: I hope my ex is very dead. If there's such a thing. Heartbreaker. cry
what happened??
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: to be honest no. Am a free spirited person, I hate to lie in a relationship. I remember I once told him he is the best thing in my life and that was the truth that time. Now not anymore.
dats the spirit.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by CuteCynthia(f): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2014
Libkid: what happened??

He was sleeping with my best friend behind my back. She eventually got pregnant and they got married.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:

He was sleeping with my best friend behind my back. She eventually got pregnant and they got married.
oh my God.i feel for you. I suffered same thing dats life for you.as for ur friend she is a bitch.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:

oh my God.i feel for you. I suffered same thing dats life for you.as for ur friend she is a b*tch.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by franzis(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:

u sure this ain't the concluding part to the next episode of superstory ..
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by CuteCynthia(f): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
franzis: u sure this ain't the concluding part to the next episode of superstory ..

What's superstory?
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Dykecosby: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
She said she may ever remain single, if I don't marry her eventually, said a lot of things that made me stuck, made my own promises too, good thing she left on her own after I have loved her much..... Was sweet while it lasted!
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
franzis: u sure this ain't the concluding part to the next episode of superstory ..
must u joke with everyfin duh
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by xtervaganza(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
fijiano202: Living without u is meaningless..She's right though cos her life right now kinda suck
that's harsh

Na wa oo
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by xtervaganza(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia: I hope my ex is very dead. If there's such a thing. Heartbreaker. cry
then u never loved him in the 1st place

Some ppl sef
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Libkid(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
xtervaganza: that's harsh

Na wa oo
dont mind d fucking as*wipe.
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Adeoba10(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
CuteCynthia:

Assuming u looked back den, u wud av caught him red handed grin grin
Re: My Dear Ex Are U Still Alive?:-/ by Afrok(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2014
I never took any of the sweet words serious both the ones I said and the ones she said. If a relationship doesn't or won't lead to marriage, it'll definitely end in a break up. So why take sweet words serious when we all know it's for the sweet moments.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start / How To Know If He's Looking For A Long-term Relationship Or A Casual Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.