Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) (58073 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by phuckNL: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Justeenaleo: So wat if he has body guards surrounding him? Dats his own cup of tea,I never hustle finish na to dey find pastor wey get body guard mtcheeew

It is a problem because it indicates he does not believe in what he's preaching. The people listening should have stoned him. I don't know why Nigerians still go to church sef. ALL the pastors in Nigeria are fake. Stay at home and pray to God. You don't need anybody telling you lies.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by kstyle2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Maybe dem dey act drama....but y d guyz dress lyk say dem wan do kingdom dance
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by wonlasewonimi: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
He was preaching to the talibans, what do you expect?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Akshow: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alikaxon: False picture, those people are not carrying guns, does that look like a gun? All these catholic people re now fighting like a wounded lion. Please open this thread and see @ www.nairaland.com/1551682/excluding-lagos-abuja-list-3
don't defend the undefendable. Is this right in the house of God. Is this vain brazen display of power christianity? And some silly gullible people are still in this church. Smh4them

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Seriously I c this man transforming into another Reverend King. Its obvious his church has left Gods eyes of protection.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ghadafy: What a world? Only in Nigeria, this man is a disgrace to all real men of God.
who told you that this cassanova of a man is a true man of God,let him be decieving you guys

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Did any one else notice this?
Wht i m seeing is photo with diff. Background....
Those arm men ain t in the church...gooodwork of photoshop...
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by vowiski(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Who can you blame?

The man is a man and doesn't use water.. He uses Blood like everyone else. cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Jeel: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
God bless Chris Okotie. Controversies only helps this MOG. He likes them.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Chamber10(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
mrphysics: security everywhere, the man is afraid that catholics that he said would go to hell might attack him in the church, if u believe please CLICK LIKE

You think catholic authorities have time for such attack? Did you hear any bishop or priest reply him? That is maturity. Catholic is bigger than one man who wakes up and feels that he needs cheap popularity.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by pcaptain38(f): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
man wan protect himself

if u are looking for a cheap spacious hall for your events in abuja
call 07046432546 or visit
http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by stagger: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Brimmie:
FIXED! cheesy

There is nothing fixed about the picture. Look at the shadows from the men; they all align.

This is not new. If you look at TD Jakes when he is preaching church, take a good look at the two persons seating on each side of a front row pew. You will see the one on the right facing and looking at the crowd on the right, and the one on the left facing the left and looking at the crowd on the left. How do I know those are security guards? They never show the same excitement that the rest of the church shows during service. They do not smile and carry plastic faces: totally focused on their work.

I have seen at least one instance of a man who supposedly came for an altar call attacking a pastor physically. If I see the videos, I will put them here. Aha, here is one:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlCOSUXp7kQ

However, my personal view is that this is a bit extreme. We can have the type of security we see at the Potter's House where TD Jakes is the Senior Pastor. We are not in a war zone for crying out loud.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
@op, I see no gun in that pix. You probably based d topic on an assumption - because they are dressed like that therefore they are with guns.

Anyway, I think these men should be sent to guard pastors in the North, they would be very useful because right now BH just they attack without fear.

To those critiquing Pastor Chris, would you do the same if his church was located in the North? If NO, then you aren't thinking/critiquing objectively.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by tellwisdom: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
He is a musician. So what do you expect?? sad

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Alps(f): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Even at d pulpit....God have mercy on these so called Pastors
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by slap1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Apparently, Angel Michael is handicapped.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okotie might be suffering from a psychotic disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by shalomm: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Just one pix, no source and "brilliant Naija student are commenting" saying all sort of nonsense. I NO EVEN LIKE CHRIS OKOTIE FACE, but that doesn't mean we should be spreading Photoshop pictures and saying nonsense......Wetin Self sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Plutarch: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Isnt God not his Shepherd anymore and He that wacth over him neither sleep nor slumber.... grin grin. If he does have enough faith in God for his protection then how can he for his tithe paying members. I tell you,pastors and religious leaders are the real winners in religion
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Jeel: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chamber10:

You think catholic authorities have time for such attack? Did you hear any bishop or priest reply him? That is maturity. Catholic is bigger than one man who wakes up and feels that he needs cheap popularity.

Bro read this one https://www.nairaland.com/1541098/rev-omolades-response-okoties-catholic and see. Just one of many

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by nekaa(f): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
you sure say them bin no dey act drama? where em be president for the drama?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by nerodenero: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
GustavoFring: I'm surprised he still has a congregation to preach to.

Any self respecting church member would have immediately got up and gone home as soon as he saw his pastor stroll in to preach guarded by a small army of black GI Joes.

I wonder if this pastor still leads his congregation in prayer for God's protection.

This dude is clearly wrestling against flesh and blood!!
This clearly shows he is not serving God. Since the god he serves can not protect him, the need to look elsewhere. The congregation might have been hypnotized into believing this Jerry-curled hair pastor otherwise, they should have looked elsewhere too.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by wazobiaforu(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Still still ..... Ok ooo
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Justeenaleo(f): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
phuck_NL:

It is a problem because it indicates he does not believe in what he's preaching. The people listening should have stoned him. I don't know why Nigerians still go to church sef. ALL the pastors in Nigeria are fake. Stay at home and pray to God. You don't need anybody telling you lies.
Tell dat to his followers/worshippers,I dnt need anybody to lead me to God,nd all pastors may b fake but real men of God are REAL
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by dare2think: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
wazobia_for_u: [size=18pt]Still still . If the person posting this poo is a Nigerian then you are so gullible because I will never believe God is a racist God like the way all the oyibos and the old ministers that was sent to africa describe God, Angel and all good thing to us.
God is oyibo (white)
Angels are oyibo (white)
Devil is black
Witch and wizard are black
Peace is white
Danger is black
[/size]

If people could only open their minds and discern what you have written above, Nigerian would be a lot better and safer.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Cholison(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
What are they scarred of? God is the only protection.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by FoxyFlow(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Those of you screaming "I see no gun" should look at the guy standing in front. There is a fuucckking pistol hostler there.

You guys should grow balls and admit that what he is doing is wrong. Na wa ooo. Haba mana. This kind thing dey happen for church, then na house sure pass every sunday na.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by free2ryhme: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
JulianBond007: do you expect men as hefty as that as body guards not holding guns? Are you for real or your trying to act dumb? Those guys are armed to the teeth. If you think its a lie,why not take a stroll to the church and attempt going to hug Chris Okotie at the podium and see what happens to you next!

I don't believe u see well duRing the day or do u need glasses
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by timpaker(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
This is why i wanna be a Pastor undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by GOnDIE1: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Brimmie: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1461112_ChrisOkotie_jpg5911d6b664ab7924ede91e7b23b0ea55

Christianity taken to another level by
"Kris Okotie" self-styled "Pastor" former Hip-Hop Artist, now with Gun-totting armed guards with bullet proof vests & probably AK-4/ guarding him in his Church, while he's preaching the word of God?

So God of Men are not safe, in the Lords Temple?

I wonder what he is scared of?

His ex-wife attacking him with acid or agrieved staffs with unpaid salary?

Maybe, the catholics he has condemned to Hell would want a piece of him on earth before the After Life?

Real God of Men!

Rogues guide themselves

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by vm26: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
what do you want these men to do with all the money pple throw at them.they dont know what ti do with all the money they receive anymore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.