Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) (58075 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by umar745(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
“Come sit on my laps and I’ll show you a level of grace you do not understand”. Still looking for a girl I'll use that line on
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by free2ryhme: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
nikkyshyne: Okotie might be suffering from a psychotic disorder.

If na uR family member u won't be saying dis

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by dabiko(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well,the fact is GOD ALMIGHTY knows intents of our heart.And HE also knows those that are His,as a result I'm not the right person to judge neither any of you.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by oluwashaddow(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ghadafy: What a world? Only in Nigeria, this man is a disgrace to all real men of God.
that is If there is still a real man of God
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nerosoft19(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
machine gun preacher... Obviously d fear of tha boko grin
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by LajaLaba: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
I blame him not but his members...He is a FAKE embarassed
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by FlamingGun: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Totally fake. Amateurish.

Even when lies are told, there should be some finesse. This jobs is so crude, so crude.

No, I don't give a spoon of warm spit about Okotie. But a story so blatantly fake should never have made the front page.

FG

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
I said 'might'
free2ryhme:

If na uR family member u won't be saying dis
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by kelechiodo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
I was amused by Okotie's condemnation of catholic because whatever he says comes out in the opposite
He says that God anointed him to be President, it didn't work out
He said that God gave him his first wife, it didn't work out
He said that God appointed his second wife to be his better half till death separates them. that was a lie.
He condemned Oyekilome and T.B Joshua. They are still waxing strong
He said that God protects him from harm, he has armed body guards right at the alter of God
Then he stated that Catholics are doomed to hell, they will all make heaven.
All Catholics click like if you are heaven bound

7 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by E10Billions(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
phuck_NL:

It is a problem because it indicates he does not believe in what he's preaching. The people listening should have stoned him. I don't know why Nigerians still go to church sef. ALL the pastors in Nigeria are fake. Stay at home and pray to God. You don't need anybody telling you lies.
Does it makes you feel any better after displaying high level of ignorance? Nigerians should stop going to church,should they come to your shrine? If you are sensible enough you should have known that,Jesus Christ didn't stop going to church simply because they turned it into a market place.This forum should set up a means to restrict riff-raff from gaining acess.I'm not his member,but that doesn't mean I should watch you insults God's servants.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by jude33084(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
JulianBond007: do you expect men as hefty as that as body guards not holding guns? [s]Are you for real or your trying to act dumb?[/s] Those guys are armed to the teeth. If you think its a lie,why not take a stroll to the church and attempt going to hug Chris Okotie at the podium and see what happens to you next!

Did you see guns with them? or the picture on your system is different from the ones we are all viewing? angry
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nahum777(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
ok now. Nah him sabi, all i know is the man is out of his gaddem mind if he tinks he is serving God. Smh
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by jude33084(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Brimmie: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1461112_ChrisOkotie_jpg5911d6b664ab7924ede91e7b23b0ea55

Christianity taken to another level by
"Kris Okotie" self-styled "Pastor" former Hip-Hop Artist, now with Gun-totting armed guards with bullet proof vests & probably AK-4/ guarding him in his Church, while he's preaching the word of God?

So God of Men are not safe, in the Lords Temple?

I wonder what he is scared of?

His ex-wife attacking him with acid or agrieved staffs with unpaid salary?

Maybe, the catholics he has condemned to Hell would want a piece of him on earth before the After Life?

Real God of Men!

PLEASE WHERE IS THE [size=20pt]ARMED MEN[/size]?

A full kitted ushers has turned armed men

Nairaland is full of kids sad
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by wisdomwiseman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
the real men of God do not need to be afraid of that which can destroy the flesh and does no harm to the soul...it is written
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by kennyroji: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
You all forget his also a politician and dats wat our dear nigerian politicians are known for, so pls no vess wit the man of God.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by souleymon(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
So weird and insane.
Are the members brain washed.
Are we worshipping God or Men of God.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
I will never understand nor like this man. Period.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
dvdon: Seriously I c this man transforming into another Reverend King.

I see him as another rev King too. To think that rev King still had followers then with all the red flags around him then was baffling.
Until one day he decided to set his heaven bound follower ablaze. A fornicator sorry pastor set his follower in church ablaze on grounds of fornication.
Beware of so called pastors judging people when their sin is worse.
A pastor told you God asked to divorce two times and you're still going there, the same God that told him he'll be president, same God told him that tattoo is not a sin, now that God has told him those that are going to hell while his church is heading straight to heaven

So am not surprised this man still has followers until one day one day
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Uwakuwak(f): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Those thugs are suppose to be there in case of arm robber
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
jude33084:

PLEASE WHERE IS THE [size=20pt]ARMED MEN[/size]?

A full kitted ushers has turned armed men

Nairaland is full of kids sad

Sake of say na "Man of God" dey involved you dey talk anyhow. If na some kind oil guru now, you go begin yan corruption.

Seriously, look at the first guy in the picx, look below his waist region, there is a pistol hostler and the butt of a pistol sticking out....

Be wise when commenting next time please

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Niseamaka(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
JulianBond007: do you expect men as hefty as that as body guards not holding guns? Are you for real or your trying to act dumb? Those guys are armed to the teeth. If you think its a lie,why not take a stroll to the church and attempt going to hug Chris Okotie at the podium and see what happens to you next!

what he expects is not the issue, show me the guns in those pictures.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Uwakuwak(f): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=Uwakuwak]Those thugs are suppose to be there in case of arm robbers
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Niseamaka:

what he expects is not the issue, show me the guns in those pictures.

Oya, see wetin I dey yan. E be like na phone you dey carry browse. You need upgrade oooo...

**From my pentium 1 super computer** angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by pitypec(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Cele-pope:
@OP this topic is not necessary.Other churches I.e Living Faith and even Deeper Life does it for their GO but just difference in their outfit.He has been doing this for quite sometime why is it that after speaking of what he believes about the Catholic church such story begins to trend?The man spoke what he believes about the catholics so why all these?Every man is entitled to his own believe on issues based on the limit of their knowledge about it.So you guys should let him be.Na wa for una sef....o.Most of you here insulting him are bloody hypocrites.As if the Pope's security is not 20 times more than this.I know Pro-catholics will want to start attacking me but it doesn't change the truth.
for ur information if u can't search google i did for u d pope is the head of state of the vertican city so he is entitled to guards cos vatican is a country inside italy..

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Ryskey: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wonders they said! Shall neva end. Did you mean it?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by sunex: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
dont mind the foolish man,he dos not want to mak God a Security man lol...foolishness
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Niseamaka(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Akshow: don't defend the undefendable. Is this right in the house of God. Is this vain brazen display of power christianity? And some silly gullible people are still in this church. Smh4them

It's 100% right for anyone, men of God inclusive, to be security conscious, especially taking into account that churches have been at the receiving end of several attacks.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
akereconfi:

Oh Please shut up. Did u see any Gun on them?. Yes they are hefty guys wearing some kinda bullet proof looking vest but I zoomed the pix well and didn't see any thing looking like a GUN.

Btwn am not a FAN of chris

STOP spreading LIES
These are not hefty guys; these are FAT guys. cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
pitypec: for ur information if u can't search google i did for u d pope is the head of state of the vertican city so he is entitled to guards cos vatican is a country inside italy..

Pls don't be replying those ignorant commenters next time before they'll go and attempt the life of our dear pope(and the head of state) just to prove its ok for Okotie to have heavily armed men at the alta
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by urCreator(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Judge NOT, for ye NOT be Judged
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by ktqueeny: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
akereconfi:

Oh Please shut up. Did u see any Gun on them?. Yes they are hefty guys wearing some kinda bullet proof looking vest but I zoomed the pix well and didn't see any thing looking like a GUN.

Btwn am not a FAN of chris

STOP spreading LIES

why will u employ body guards without weapons?? will u do such. if they are without weapons, how will they do their job when he is under attack
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
And so... angry angry angry >:...All of you critisizing should know that Peter Jesus' Disciple had a SWORD with him and Jesus knew about this...he even used to try to defend Jesus when they came to arrest Him by cutting the closest soldiers ear shocked shocked shocked Now any thinking person knows that it takes a Skilfull person with the sword to severe a man's ear from his head without killing the man...most of you here don't know what Christianity REALLY is...you just think you do...THINK AGAIN...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.