Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) (58074 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by ktqueeny: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
is it only when they carry AK45 that u will conclude they are armed.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by koboko69: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Sake of say na "Man of God" dey involved you dey talk anyhow. If na some kind oil guru now, you go begin yan corruption.

Seriously, look at the first guy in the picx, look below his waist region, there is a pistol hostler and the butt of a pistol sticking out....

Be wise when commenting next time please

My brother I tire ooo. People nor get eyes. That hostler is so clear! A glance and the pic already revealed enough. Can u see the SSS style too.lol. look at their ears. That's also more like a combat vest. What do ushers need those for.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by coolrose(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Are those guides Christians? If yes, will they kill because of the Man of God or help him turn his left ear. Just asking oh.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by koboko69: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Oya, see wetin I dey yan. E be like na phone you dey carry browse. You need upgrade oooo...

**From my pentium 1 super computer** angry angry

U get time Sha. U dey mind this people wey nor get eyes. One look at the pic I don see that hostler. Maybe na water gun dey there...or better still 3310

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10:

I see him as another rev King too. To think that rev King still had followers then with all the red flags around him then was baffling.
Until one day he set his heaven bound follower ablaze. A fornicator sorry pastor set his follower in church ablaze on grounds of fornication.
Beware of so called pastors judging people when their sin is worse.

So am not surprised this man still has followers until one day one day
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by phuckNL: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
£10Billions:
Does it makes you feel any better after displaying high level of ignorance? Nigerians should stop going to church,should they come to your shrine? If you are sensible enough you should have known that,Jesus Christ didn't stop going to church simply because they turned it into a market place.This forum should set up a means to restrict riff-raff from gaining acess.I'm not his member,but that doesn't mean I should watch you insults God's servants.

So, having a differing opinion now makes me a "riff-raff" ? I pity some people. You may want to check your literary books for the definition.
There is nothing wrong with my opinion. It is what it is and i stand by it. Why should i go to church for some "ordinary" man to interprete the Bible for me, when i can do it myself. There is nothing special about "them". They are humans like every one of us. If i can read and understand tough literary and technological books, why should i have to depend on someone who probably did not even "go to school" to do my interpreting for me. If i chose to sit and pray at home, i would be making a wise decision my friend. You may be the "riff-raff" in this situation for letting a fellow "human" deceive you.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by tpia5: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
I hope other pastors eg the 'ese - ized' ones, will not be forced to take similar measures to protect themselves.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by festin: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
harizonal123: Where the guns @ op. Rumour monger
So this yeye topic that is spreading lies finally made the fb. Nairaland has finally broken one of its rules. Congrats!
Are they Ushers?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by tpia5: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
wisdom wiseman: the real men of God do not need to be afraid of that which can destroy the flesh and does no harm to the soul...it is written

They need to be afraid o, just pray to never encounter a devil in human form.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Fraternize(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Seriously, do "our men of God" need these sought of flamboyancy? We have been brainwashed to accept the unacceptable.
just thinking out loud, how many church branches does this pastor have?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by yomi007k(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
ONPE! Even if he has armoured tank and fighter jet, no be ur tithes money !
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by dustydee: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Still misleading
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Catholics are not muslims ... Or why is he afraid
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ms_Steph: he is a business man nau. i just blame the brainwashed pple that attend his church...... som1 who is always insulting other churches just to increase his members. shebi he said God wants hm to be president i wonder how dat dream turned out

ITS BEEN SAID
THAT IF HE WHO SPEAKS IS A FOOL
THOSE WHO LISTEN ARENT FOOLS
THAT HE HAS FOLLOWERS IS AMAZING

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Gpattern(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
why are we attacking him? Even though i don't support him on this, plz show me how many prominent preachers who don't have well armed security personnel...
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Cele-pope:
@OP this topic is not necessary.Other churches I.e Living Faith and even Deeper Life does it for their GO but just difference in their outfit.He has been doing this for quite sometime why is it that after speaking of what he believes about the Catholic church such story begins to trend?The man spoke what he believes about the catholics so why all these?Every man is entitled to his own believe on issues based on the limit of their knowledge about it.So you guys should let him be.Na wa for una sef....o.Most of you here insulting him are bloody hypocrites.As if the Pope's security is not 20 times more than this.I know Pro-catholics will want to start attacking me but it doesn't change the truth.

I'm surprised he still has followers like you. Wait until he sets you ablaze like rev King on grounds of fornication.
Why will anyone who claims to be a Christian let alone pastor be judging others in the first place.
See your pastors preaching below

mitchyy:

This statement was made at a service held yesterday, Sunday January 13th at Pastor Chris Okotie's church auditorium. He told his members that tattooing their body or even undergoing plastic surgery is not a sin before God. He said a lot of people misinterpret a scripture in the bible which is supposedly against body art and enhancement. He said getting tattoos and plastic surgery is an individual decision and has nothing to do with God.

What are your thoughts on this?

http://gistville.com/2013/01/theres-nothing-wrong-in-tattoos-and-plastic-surgery-pastor-chris-okotie/

I guess divorce,adultery,lying that God told you this and that, judging others,
None of the above is sin. And this is the church that will take u straight to heaven? Keep learning from him

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by instaforexngr(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
I attend his church presently,

Those guys are not armed with guns or AK-47 as you people may think.
They are equipped with walkie talke, vests, handcuffs and occasionally they carry knifes.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
instaforex ngr: I attend his church presently,

Those guys are not armed with guns or AK-47 as you people may think.
They are equipped with walkie talke, vests, handcuffs and occasionally they carry knifes.

AMAZING!!!!

I see him as another rev King too. To think that rev King still had followers then with all the red flags around him then was baffling.
Until one day he set his heaven bound follower ablaze. A fornicator sorry pastor set his follower in church ablaze on grounds of fornication.

So am not surprised this man still has followers until one day one day.

So adultery, divorce, lying in the name of God, judging others, tattoos are not sin in your church?
That's gross

And this is the same church that is heading straight to heaven... amazing indeed
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nkemtreasure: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
though I don't support this but I don't think that it's Household of God, since the altar is extremely small compared to the one I have seen on tv and pix. so op, WHERE DID U GET THE PICTURE? or was it when he was contesting as president?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Ukutsgp(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
But i cant see any gun in d pix. Are these nt ushers?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Fernandinho: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: But i cant see any gun in d pix. Are these nt ushers?

Enyia, must u see every in the pix?...Even a blind man knows those guys are armed..Try and enter the church and act as if u want to attack Chris Okotie..I think that should clear ur doubts *sigh*

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ukuts gp: But i cant see any gun in d pix. Are these nt ushers?

How can you see anything? As far its not about catholic church, you cant see anything.lai lai

That's how ushers normally dress with bullet-proof vests in your church abi?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by eazydoc: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
ah! ah! na wa oooooooooo. any way i get two kweshun sha, number 1 : him dey fear to go heaven?? shocked shocked shocked; number 2: why him no wear bullet proof
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=Guyman02]I didnt see any AK 47 guns and bullet proof vests with those guys. Probably they are ushers in the church which you find in virtually every church to maintain orderliness. Even the pope uses security to protect himself and I dont see nothing wrong with having security afterall most churches in Northern Nigeria have Soldiers and Police gurading them. next topic please.[/quote You are a false witness, I must tell you. So, if you saw no gun just as I'm wondering.........you saw no bullet-proof vest on those bruisers? Smh.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
akereconfi:

Oh Please shut up. Did u see any Gun on them?. Yes they are hefty guys wearing some kinda bullet proof looking vest but I zoomed the pix well and didn't see any thing looking like a GUN.

Btwn am not a FAN of chris

STOP spreading LIES

You probably cant see a pistol pocket on the middle guy, does an Usher carry a pistol pocket for decoration...?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by GentleFrank(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is it out of fear
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
I don't care if they have guns or not.

The congregation is to be blamed if they did not get up and exit.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by emmabest2000(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
clun: Picture is not showing.
see it here

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by victorazy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alikaxon: False picture, those people are not carrying guns, does that look like a gun? All these catholic people re now fighting like a wounded lion. Please open this thread and see @ www.nairaland.com/1551682/excluding-lagos-abuja-list-3

Abeg no mind them! Where is the gun that OP claimed? They should leave the man and his style plz.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
akereconfi:

Oh Please shut up. Did u see any Gun on them?. Yes they are hefty guys wearing some kinda bullet proof looking vest but I zoomed the pix well and didn't see any thing looking like a GUN.

Btwn am not a FAN of chris

STOP spreading LIES
These are not hefty guys. These are FAT guys. cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by xtervaganza(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Are you guys blind or something? Look at the picture very well and see the guy in the middle has a gun holster on him. What else does a gun holster hold? And if no gun is visible doesn't mean they aren't armed to teeth

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10:

Until one day he decided to set his heaven bound follower ablaze. A fornicator sorry pastor set his follower in church ablaze on grounds of fornication.
A pastor told you God asked to divorce two times and you're still going there, the same God that told him he'll be president, same God told him that tattoo is not a sin, now that God has told him those that are going to hell while his church is heading straight to heaven

So am not surprised this man still has followers until one day one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.