Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) (58076 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by godunia(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chris Okotie wear bullet proof under his shirt.hehehe.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by fxx2: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
clun: Picture is not showing.

you de use 3310?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10:

I see him as another rev King too. To think that rev King still had followers then with all the red flags around him was baffling.
Until one day he decided to set his heaven bound follower ablaze. A fornicator sorry pastor set his follower in church ablaze on grounds of fornication.
Beware of so called pastors judging people when their sin is worse.
A pastor told you God asked to divorce two times and you're still going there, the same God that told him he'll be president, same God told him that tattoo is not a sin, now that God has told him those that are going to hell while his church is heading straight to heaven

So am not surprised this man still has followers until one day one day
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by fxx2: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
JulianBond007: do you expect men as hefty as that as body guards not holding guns? Are you for real or your trying to act dumb? Those guys are armed to the teeth. If you think its a lie,why not take a stroll to the church and attempt going to hug Chris Okotie at the podium and see what happens to you next!

obituary
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by fxx2: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
[quote author=Kamsy10][/quote]

one day one day monkey go go market no fit return
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by danjalingo: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
maybe. those are the only members of his church and you call them security.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by fxx2: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kamsy10:

I'm surprised he still has followers like you. Wait until he sets you ablaze like rev King on grounds of fornication.
Why will anyone who claims to be a Christian let alone pastor be judging others in the first place.
See your pastors preaching below

I guess divorce,adultery,lying that God told you this and that, judging others,
None of the above is sin. And this is the church that will take u straight to heaven? Keep learning from him

... and he should be President by now based on his visions.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Isodice: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
akereconfi:

Oh Please shut up. Did u see any Gun on them?. Yes they are hefty guys wearing some kinda bullet proof looking vest but I zoomed the pix well and didn't see any thing looking like a GUN.

Btwn am not a FAN of chris

STOP spreading LIES
how can they put on bullet proof vests without having guns on them

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by ichidodo: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Don't know why i can't stop laughing,Bullet-Proof Monk,erm sorry,Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
It a pity
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by ofilispeaks(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guyman02: I didnt see any AK 47 guns and bullet proof vests with those guys. Probably they are ushers in the church which you find in virtually every church to maintain orderliness. Even the pope uses security to protect himself and I dont see nothing wrong with having security afterall most churches in Northern Nigeria have Soldiers and Police gurading them. next topic please.

o boy you are suffering from spiritual blindness. Shine ya eye!
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by konami001: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hahahaha.... Chris Okotie cannot even trust God to protect him... i wonder what he is preaching as he is standing on that altar! shocked

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by MostHigh: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Brimmie: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1461112_ChrisOkotie_jpg5911d6b664ab7924ede91e7b23b0ea55

Christianity taken to another level by
"Kris Okotie" self-styled "Pastor" former Hip-Hop Artist, now with Gun-totting armed guards with bullet proof vests & probably AK-4/ guarding him in his Church, while he's preaching the word of God?

So God of Men are not safe, in the Lords Temple?

I wonder what he is scared of?

His ex-wife attacking him with acid or agrieved staffs with unpaid salary?

Maybe, the catholics he has condemned to Hell would want a piece of him on earth before the After Life?

Real God of Men!

Woe! Woe! Woe!

At a glance one can now see who the false prophets truly and really serve.grin

The beast...the political arm of Satan.

The Gun man - he resolves all his conflicts ultimately by the gun and through violence

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by missshawry: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guyman02: I didnt see any AK 47 guns and bullet proof vests with those guys. Probably they are ushers in the church which you find in virtually every church to maintain orderliness. Even the pope uses security to protect himself and I dont see nothing wrong with having security afterall most churches in Northern Nigeria have Soldiers and Police gurading them. next topic please.
u r such a dum ass! Reason like a mature man dose dt luk lik ushers? Nd pls which pope uses security men in d church while preachn? Maybe dt happens in ur own church.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by modestdude(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
NO LONG TIN: @op, I see no gun in that pix. You probably based d topic on an assumption - because they are dressed like that therefore they are with guns.

Anyway, I think these men should be sent to guard pastors in the North, they would be very useful because right now BH just they attack without fear.

To those critiquing Pastor Chris, would you do the same if his church was located in the North? If NO, then you aren't thinking/critiquing objectively.
You are blind. Cant you see the pistol holster strapped to the waist line of the one @ the middle? Give it a second look. Anyway, am not God to judge anyone, so lets send this thread to where it belongs (dustbin)
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
They Must Be Ushers.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
OKOTIE:"I'm afraid of my own shadow,because of the falsity of my gibberish." grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Hakeem3(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
SMH.. Kaii 9ja don finish.. End time tins
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
So if Catholics or Pope really want or need to have a go at this guy,so these living things can really stop them?This guy dey clown imself and his members only.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Kcfun(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
[center][/center] grin man of devil
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by ocelot2006(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2013

I dont ses any guns, but those men are wearing tactical vests.

Super star pastor.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Ayatullah(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
When a Law graduate mount the pulpit what do you expect?
Why won't you expect deceitful tongue
When a Pop Artiste of 'Goodbye Teacher' fame chose to evangelise what do you expect?
Why won't you expect flamboyance and arrogance
When a Two-Time Presidential candidate of Justice Party and Fresh Party Pastorize what do you expect?
Why won't you expect a presidential mentality of Bodyguards
Wallahi Kris Okotie is very very sick

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
If u attend his church,start wearing bulletproof vests to church.If u can't afford it,go to another church.If u have money,better still bring ur own private army to his church.Church?
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by yusufu16: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Its photoshop
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by kelechiodo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okotie, Okotie, Okotie. How many times do I call you? Please big grammar is making you think out of box. If so called atheists like Ghandi and Mandela preached peace and non violence. Why do you preach violence by surrounding God's altar with bullets. Please if your altar is truly God's own, it doesn't need a bullet
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ayatullah: When a Law graduate mount the pulpit what do you expect?
Why won't you expect deceitful tongue
When a Pop Artiste of 'Goodbye Teacher' fame chose to evangelise what do you expect?
Why won't you expect flamboyancy and arrogance
When a Two-Time Presidential candidate of Justice Party and Fresh Party Pastorize what do you expect?
Why won't you expect a presidential mentality of Bodyguards
Wallahi Kris Okotie is very very sick

You forgot to mention he's now looking for a third wife grin.
And God is usually the one that tells him to who to marry but later same God will tell him to divorce her cos she's devilish. Later same God will direct him to another man's wife to marry, only to discover she's equally devil. Now he's looking for the third devil to marry.
Same God has told him people that will go to hell while him and his members are heading straight to heaven.
Which God is leading this man.
Talk about people's role model in church

Rev King Okotie is all I see
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by shushu211: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
it is only in jehovah's organisation u can find real peace and security.where conventions are organised without a single armed personel
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Enedane(f): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ghadafy: What a world? Only in Nigeria, this man is a disgrace to all real men of God.

His not a disgrace to real men of God,but himself(that's if the story is true). Cause real men are fortified and protected by God and they are fully aware of that, pls dnt generalise just be particular
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by crackhouse(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
hmm, I think this man is going crazy. he needs a medical doctor, for real.
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Phonon: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
If everyone should take a closer look,you'll see that they are armed with the 'Ata Rodo' variant of Pepper Spray. grin
Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pope - Full Security detail
Arch Bishop - Full Security Detail
Priest - Full Security Detail
Reverend - Full Security Detail
General Overseer -Full Security Detail
Pastor - Full Security Detail

Members - Covered with the blood of Jesus grin grin

Members tithes and offering is being used to provide "REALISTIC" security and a healthy living for the MOG while members are promised "SPIRITUAL" security and a golden room in heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy

How stu.pid and deluded can Christians be? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Reminds me of jayz flows. - Who ever comes closer, you've been worned but niggas don't get the message till the weapon is drown.. Chris okotie is so gangster!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity / Nigeria Is 2nd Most Prayerful Country On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.