Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church (1921 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
An apparition resembling Jesus Christ reportedly
appeared during a 24 hour marathon praise and
worship service at the Redeemed Christian
Church mainland headquarters in Ebute Metta,
Lagos.
A very close examination of the photograph
shows an apparition above the choir band
members leading the praise and worship session.
So is this true or is it a hoax?
The Blackberry time stamp on the picture
indicates it was taken on Sunday, 8th of
December 2013 and thus this could be the real
deal.

www.nigeriaonpoint.com/2013/12/unbelieveable-photo-jesus-christ.html?m=1

Re: PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church by Lilimax(f): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
The picture may have been photoshoped undecided?
I doubt the authenticity
Re: PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lilimax: The picture may have been photoshoped undecided?
I doubt the authenticity

I don't know what to say dear
Re: PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church by highyo: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
JUDGE FOR YOUSELF, IF YOU SEE THIS KIND THING FOR YOUR CHURCH, YOU NO GO RUN? YOU GO EVEN RELAX FOR CHUCH THEY CAMERA AM AND THE IMAGE TO GO POSE WELL WELL FOR YOU TO CAMERA IT?

DONT BE DECIEVE, I THINK ITS PHOTOSHOP. IN FACT I FIT TRY TO DO AM SEF

AND IF NA TRUE, THAT PRAY TO GOD TO CHASE AWAY STRANGERS OUT OF YOUR CHURCH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church by highyo: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
YOU SEE SAY MY OWN EVEN LOOK REAL PASS THE POSTED ONE, IF MY FACT IS TRUE, THEN WHY ARE WE LYING AGAINST GOD, WHEN GOD NEVER AND WE SAID HE DOES? NO LITTLE SIN IN EYES OF THE LORD
Re: PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church by tpia5: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Now its two images?
Re: PHOTOS: Jesus Christ Appeared In Redeemed Christian Church by infonubia(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
common guys, there's a ghost picture app that creates these effects.

(1) (Reply)

Can Evil Exist Without Satan? / When You Fellow Atheist Falls Your Hand (seun Osewa) / Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.