Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah (2435 Views)

I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed / Amaechi N Indeed River State APC Deserve Commendation / Airforce Base In Asaba And Warri; Uduaghan Deserve Commendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by naijacenter(f): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
The embattled Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, yesterday, told the Senate Committee on Aviation that the sector was in collapse before she was appointed the minister. She added that after her assumption, she restructured the sector to meet the modern standards.
She revealed this when she appeared before the Senate Committee on Aviation. She said that the crashed Associated Airlines was still under investigation and that a black-box laboratory centre has been established in the country.

She said that instead of crucifying her for the challenges she is facing in the sector, she should be commended as her intervention helped give the aviation sector a new look to meet modern standard.

According to her, the aviation sector was in a collapse position when she took office in July 2011. her words “ The sector was dilapidated, unmanned and highly unprofessional” when she took a facility tour on assumption of office in July, 2011.

Read more: http://www.naijacenter.com/scandals/deserve-commendation-stella-oduah/#ixzz2nCGMXPeB

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Kanwulia: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
You are commended dear!
Don't mind those your e badu belle and e jolosi h-enemies of progress!!! kiss
CHOP well my dear!
MAY YOUR H-ENEMIES "GO AND DIE" FOR EVER!!!!!
AMEN!!!!! kiss
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lmao. Folly on display in HD gringrin
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by MayorofLagos(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin

Commended for the most air crashes and loss of lives ever recorded in our aviation history.

Yeah, she deserves an upgrade, from bulletproof bmw to bulletproof and reinforced hummer.
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is she begging for the commendation or what?
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by MayorofLagos(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
berem: Is she begging for the commendation or what?

Berem, i hear your husband, maduka (coscharis) has not returned after he vamoosed few weeks ago. Why is he running? If Stealer is not running why is he scared? He should return to his business but keep distance away from these people in govt, they will bring his ruin. Nobody is invicible.

Yes, Stealer wants a trophy for best performing minister. A recognition by Forbes will be appropriate. grin
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by AbdH: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Left to me, what she deserves is a sack letter.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Berem, i hear your husband, maduka (coscharis) has not returned after he vamoosed few weeks ago. Why is he running? If Stealer is not running why is he scared? He should return to his business but keep distance away from these people in govt, they will bring his ruin. Nobody is invicible.

Yes, Stealer wants a trophy for best performing minister. A recognition by Forbes will be appropriate. grin
you know Cosmas Maduka is not the type of man always in the lime light even in social events. This bullet proof car scandal really was an embarrassment to him and his company. I felt pity for him when he had issues with Ifeanyi Ubah,but I now realized he is a bigger thief. grin
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by seanet02: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Arrant Nonsense....
Commendation ko, Condemnation Ni..
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
You should be commended over what?? The purchase of armoured cars, or what??
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by bloggernaija: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Can we divide this country already
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by free2ryhme: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
She deseRves commendation for skilfully stealing public funds to buy bullet proof caRs.greedy woman grin
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
bloggernaija: Can we divide this country already
^
wow, are Yorubas ready now?

@topic

We commend you my dear but you must sack ALL those incompetent oshun elements employed by FFK.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
bloggernaija: Can we divide this country already
^
wow, are Yorubas ready now?

@topic

We commend you my dear but you must sack ALL those incompetent oshun state elements employed by FFK.
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by EzePromoe: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mummy Stella, they won't know your worth. But your hope should be that your one month in the aviation ministry was 100 times better than FFK's 4 years in that same ministry.

2 Likes

Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
berem: you know Cosmas Maduka is not the type of man always in the lime light even in social events. This bullet proof car scandal really was an embarrassment to him and his company. I felt pity for him when he had issues with Ifeanyi Ubah,but I now realized he is a bigger thief. grin
berem, when are you coming to fix the curtains in my bedroom?
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nice job stella, u did well, at least u changed the faces of our airports, also u did smtin sm ppl from other regions cudnt do in 43years, thanks for the AIAirport.
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by danot1030: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
is not her fault, wen she is suppose rotten in jail she is out here cos she is been coverd by gej government of corruption.
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
danot1030: is not her fault, wen she is suppose rotten in jail she is out here cos she is been coverd by gej government of corruption.
She will rot in jail after Tinubu, FFK, Bankole etc
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sunny_bobo: berem, when are you coking to fix the curtains in my bedroom?
Lol! Only your bedroom? It will cost you 200k only. grin
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by jerrymania(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
thunder fire you miss stella. nigerian airports are still competing with the likes of somalia and iraq, not even close to rwanda.
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by T8ksy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
AbdH: Left to me, what she deserves is a sack letter.

Yes plus a stint in kirikiri...........with hard labour!
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Brimmie(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
You will answer questions after GEJ leaves that office....that is certain.
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
ilugunboy: You will answer questions after GEJ leaves that office....that is certain.
lol. what a clown
Re: I Deserve Commendation, Says Stella Oduah by Articul8(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
So because she gave our airports face lift justifies why she she b commended? NA wa 4 dis woman sef. We knw we are human and subject to mistakes bt nt as big as hers. she shld b bury her head in shame and resign,dts wen we can av sympathy 4 her.

(1) (Reply)

30 Chibok Girls Escape Boko Haram Den / BOMBSHELL: BOKOHARAM Sponsor Exposed...! / Awka is the Dirtiest Capitals In The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.