Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 (4044 Views)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria: Why You Need To Vote For GEJ 2015. / A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by nduchucks: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

Legally your actions may not be justified because others are doing it. However and in reality, accusing someone of what you do everyday is a technique used to deflect attention away from your self. Obj and Tambuwal have no credentials in fighting corruption, they simply hope to confuse and deicive. The real fight against corruption wil suffer because of their technique. These people are no Gani or Aminu Kano or Akanu Ibiam

What you are saying is that, you'll only take corruption charges against GEJ's government seriously if they are levied by people like Gani or Aminu Kano, regardless of the validity of the charges. This, my friend, is unfortunate and may not be unrelated to the fact that you probably consider Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan, Igbo. You sir, are part of Nigeria's problems.

DerideGull:

I am willing to dismiss every all allegations made by OBJ as simply political gimmicks spurred by the fear of disintegration of Nigeria. OBJ main concern is the purported convention of Sovereign National Conference. A man who converted entire national resources made for Operation Feed the Nation into a personal farm has much to worry if Nigeria should disintegrate. He who comes for equity must come with a clean hand. Moronic OBJ and others have filthy hands dripping in corruptible practices.

I'm not surprised that you can easily assign motive to OBJ's actions as if you are his personal assistant. People like you would rather have GEJ screw things up so that the country will be plunged into war and you biafra Al Quaeda warriors can achieve what you could not do otherwise.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
talktimi: YES there are coordinated attacks against Gej but while i would take Sanusi's letter with a pinch of salt, i would advice Gej to read Obj's letter and read it once again forgetting the messenger/source but focussing on what the messenger has to say. Most people hailing Obj now have forgotten how he himself wanted to foist himself on this nation during his failed 3rd term bid but does that mean Gej has a moral right to seek a 2nd term even if he has a constitutional right ? I remember he promised a single term even if all of you have forgotten. Nigeria is bigger than the ambitions of any politician and so is our blood. I will never support crazed media attacks and lies against the president but i would rather he puts a stooge in power come 2015 if only for peace to reign.

U obviously don't mean well for naija. U want Jonathan to put his own stooge shocked shocked
Do u know the implication of that? Fools like Bipi, akpabio and their miserable likes.
God forbid.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
agabaI23:

Awww how nice! Repentant individuals indeed. I am sure you believe what you have just said grin grin

They sound repentant by virtue of their spoken truth.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ckkris: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Demdem:

Even the devil spoke the truth and agreed with God that Job was righteous.

Obasanjo is a DEVIL? Admittedly.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ckkris: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
wesley80:

The day we hear the words 'impeachment' or 'coup', that day we'll be interested.

When Niger Delta Forces will combine with MASOB, and Ibom Strike Force. Then, THEN. . . .

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by talktimi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Demdem:

U obviously don't mean well for naija. U want Jonathan to put his own stooge shocked shocked
Do u know the implication of that? Fools like Bipi, akpabio and their miserable likes.
God forbid.
I actually meant to write "northern stooge".
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
ckkris: Obasanjo is a DEVIL? Admittedly.

All killer members have devilish instincts. Don't u get it.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
talktimi: I actually meant to write "northern stooge".

It's still the same thing.
Any stooge from Jonathan will remain a disaster. This will be calamitous for Nigeria.
Monkey can't give birth to lion.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by talktimi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Demdem:

It's still the same thing.
Any stooge from Jonathan will remain a disaster. This will be calamitous for Nigeria.
Monkey can't give birth to lion.
be that as it may. Every Nigerian politician in a position of power keeps a stooge behind so cover his tracks.. EVERY
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by OgologoDimkpa: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
ckkris: Obasanjo should first of all account for the $16 billion he collected to revamp NEPA and increase electricity.
Well said.
All of them are now behaving as saints.

OBJ seem to be loosing his political grip on PDP hence
decided to start barking like a dog.

Even the corruption personified- Femi Fani Kayode (FFk) is also making noise

I would not be surprise if by tomorrow we are told that
OBJ is now an APC chieftain.

Who's fooling who angry?
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
talktimi: be that as it may. Every Nigerian politician in a position of power keeps a stooge behind so cover his tracks.. EVERY

This isn't the issue.
Fasholas stooge will give high hopes.
Donald duke stooge will excites the mind.
Jonathan stooge is a disaster to happen.

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by naijaking1: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

What you are saying is that, you'll only take corruption charges against GEJ's government seriously if they are levied by people like Gani or Aminu Kano, regardless of the validity of the charges. This, my friend, is unfortunate and may not be unrelated to the fact that you probably consider Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan, Igbo. You sir, are part of Nigeria's problems.

You are conveniently mistating my point. If you want to get rid of rats from your house the way we want to get rid of corruption in Nigeria, do you give the job to people who not only enjoys breeding, selling, and making profits from the presence of the pest everywhere.
We're going to loose the battle against corruption if we don't take the fight out of the political realm. And it doesn't even matter who wins or looses the presidency.
US court has convicted an employee of Julius Berger for bribing a Nigerian official between 2003 and 2005. Guess who was in Aso Rock then
And you still want to fight corruption by causing concusion?

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by ckkris: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
ogologodimkpa:

OBJ seem to be loosing his political grip on PDP hence
decided to start barking like a dog.

I would not be surprise if by tomorrow we are told that
OBJ is now an APC chieftain.

President Jonathan is in full control of PDP structures. Obasanjo destroyed PDP in Ogun state, into Bankole, Daniel, & his own factions. But Jonathan is quietly & respectfully giving everyone a sense of dignity. As in the USA, the INCUMBENT will not go through primaries for re-election, so President Jonathan can now IGNORE these DISTRACTIONS, & concentrate on how to do things that will convince voters in 2015.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agbameta: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

You are conveniently mistating my point. If you want to get rid of rats from your house the way we want to get rid of corruption in Nigeria, do you give the job to people who not only enjoys breeding, selling, and making profits from the presence of the pest everywhere.
We're going to loose the battle against corruption if we don't take the fight out of the political realm. And it doesn't even matter who wins or looses the presidency.
US court has convicted an employee of Julius Berger for bribing a Nigerian official between 2003 and 2005. Guess who was in Aso Rock then

Still, today's occupant of Aso Rock can correct the errors made by yesterday's Occupant and the fact that today's occupant is incapable of correcting yesterday's occupant's errors means they are both in the same basket of errors.

....bottom line, yesterday's occupant is no longer in office so what exactly is today's occupant doing about the problems facing the country?
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agbameta: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
ckkris: President Jonathan is in full control of PDP structures. Obasanjo destroyed PDP in Ogun state, into Bankole, Daniel, & his own factions. But Jonathan is quietly & respectfully giving everyone a sense of dignity. As in the USA, the INCUMBENT will not go through primaries for re-election, so President Jonathan can now IGNORE these DISTRACTIONS, & concentrate on how to do things that will convince voters in 2015.

He is alright, even in full control of the defected governors gan sef...PDP is relevant only in the SE and parts of the SS.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by DerideGull(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I'm not surprised that you can easily assign motive to OBJ's actions as if you are his personal assistant. People like you would rather have GEJ screw things up so that the country will be plunged into war and you biafra Al Quaeda warriors can achieve what you could not do otherwise.

So far GEJ has not converted the national resources earmarked for the so-called “Operation Feed the Nation” into personal farm. Why should I belong to a cesspit of a country apparently owned by few corruptible dingbats such as OBJ?
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by naijaking1: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
There's a theory called principles of irony. It's been used in marketing and advertising and recently found its way into politics.
When George Bush was pressed by republicans to abolish early child education, he removed most of the budget for the program and created an inferior program wonderfully called: no child left behind. He killed the program and tried to hide from the political consequences. Same thing happened in EPA where he closed down more than 75% of the Office needed to enforce clean standard. He called it the clean air act, but in reality they didn't believe in air enforcement.
So when Obj, Tambuwal, Lamido, Ibb, and ffk hold a co ordinated attack to on Gej for some of the things they caused then you will be a fooool to believe them
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agbameta: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull:

So far GEJ has not converted the national resources earmarked for the so-called “Operation Feed the Nation” into personal farm. Why should I belong to a cesspit of a country apparently owned by few corruptible dingbats such as OBJ?

So, GEJ refused to perform his constitutional duties by encouraging corruption and refusing to fight corruption because OBJ diverted OFN resources for personal us?

It's either you are eternally warped mentally or old age is just not doing you any good.

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by naijaking1: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
agbameta:

Still, today's occupant of Aso Rock can correct the errors made by yesterday's Occupant and the fact that today's occupant is incapable of correcting yesterday's occupant's errors means they are both in the same basket of errors.

....bottom line, yesterday's occupant is no longer in office so what exactly is today's occupant doing about the problems facing the country?

Today's occupant may only correct it to an extent.
What happens when the former occupant begins to deny his own short comings while in office as a way to influence the present
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agbameta: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

Not based on the oath of office you swore to and so far, GEJ is yet to lift a finger and we not even close to the smallest extent.

What happens when the former occupant begins to deny his own short comings while in office as a way to influence the present

This has noting to do with your job as the current president, you have a job to do so do your damn job and quit lashing on to silly distractions and excuses.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Demdem(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

Can u refer me to anywhere in that master piece that suggest such or where he claimed he was a saint?
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by DerideGull(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
agbameta:

So, GEJ refused to perform his constitutional duties by encouraging corruption and refusing to fight corruption because OBJ diverted OFN resources for personal us?

It's either you are eternally warped mentally or old age is just not doing you any good.

You are a calibrated dunce. What form of corruption has GEJ refused to fight? I doubt it if you will recognize any forms of corruptions even when it is placed on the dirty ridge of your nose.

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by Onlytruth(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Demdem:

Even the devil spoke the truth and agreed with God that Job was righteous.
The truth has come out from obj mouth.
NO!
The devil is INCAPABLE of speaking the truth. Even in your comment you note that the devil was only AGREEING with God. He had no choice.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agbameta: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull:

You are a calibrated dunce. What form of corruption has GEJ refused to fight? I doubt it if you will recognize any forms of corruptions even when it is placed on the dirty ridge of your nose.

Instead of your usual immature and ignorant rants, the best way to defend GEJ and even yourself is to clearly articulate what he's done to fight corruption and his policies against corruption.

You can even tell me one of his best moves against corruption was to hire folks under efcc investigation to fill top government positions, or even hire a self admitted crook to be his voice and the voice of the people of Nigeria.

Pick your preferred starting point minus the puerile insults, antics and routine.

1 Like

Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agbameta: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Onlytruth:
NO!
The devil is INCAPABLE of speaking the truth. Even in your comment you note that the devil was only AGREEING with God. He had no choice.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

lmao. You people no dey disappoint with your comedy...
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by olabukola: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Demdem: What I see are repentant individuals stating issues as it is.
Jonathan is a curse on Nigeria.
Hallaluya OBJ is not a progressive. Repented and got baptised.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by naijaking1: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
agbameta:

Not based on the oath of office you swore to and so far, GEJ is yet to lift a finger and we not even close to the smallest extent.

You mean Gej acting as if this is Rawlings Ghana or PR China.?
Maybe all the architects of our current corrupt system could have been cleansed so that they wouldn't have the opportunity to run around and cause mischief today.
From Buhari, Danjuma, Obj, ibb could have been resting with their makers now.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agbameta: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

You mean Gej acting as if this is Rawlings Ghana or PR China.?
Maybe all the architects of our current corrupt system could have been cleansed so that they wouldn't have the opportunity to run around and cause mischief today.
From Buhari, Danjuma, Obj, ibb could have been resting with their makers now.

I mean acting as the president of Nigeria.

Please stop with the pointless excuses, this is about GEJ and his crime fighting agencies doing doing their job, not the pointless nonsense you keep coming up with..
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by AnanseK(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

No, not at all. Infact, I ask some of the questions myself.
But, how does Tambuwal get up in the morning and tell Nigerians that GEJ is condoning corruption when we all know about Farouk Lawan?
Unlike GEJ, OBJ would have called the bluff, and pushed the corrupt little man off the cliff. GEJ might simply be too intimidated by the northern political machine to mess with any of them: SLS, Farouk, and Tambuwal,etc

Funny reasoning. So because the law enforcement agents ( that are actually under the executive command) refused to arrest Farouk , then Tambuwal cannot point out corruption? My friend wrong is still wrong no matter who did it.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by AnanseK(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull:

What is wrong is wrong who ever did it and GEJ is shamelessly corrupt and may end up in jail.
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by AnanseK(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
naijaking1:

You have got a warped way of reasoning. So we should fold our arms and watch GEJ and the gang destroy the country because OBJ was also corrupt. What is your yardstick/standards in leadership and morality if I may ask?
Re: Co-ordinated Political Attacks On GEJ 2015 by agabaI23(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Demdem:

They sound repentant by virtue of their spoken truth.
I hear You bro. I will actually prefer the demdem of 2011. He was more objective in the opposition. Who have You been dinning with? Who did this to You?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Disown Jonathan With Plan To Remove Fuel Subsidy Completely / The Other Side Of Maryam Babangida Maryam Babangida, / Saraki's Statement Is Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.