Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 (5033 Views)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria: Why You Need To Vote For GEJ 2015. / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War / Gej 2015 Agenda Is Dead (r.i.p) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
we have been hearing xtian votes for GEJ in the north, please our dear xtian northerners show you support here. Let's test the waters.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Hadone(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by gbanikiti(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Subscribing.... cool
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Gboliwe: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli: we have been hearing xtian votes for GEJ in the north, please our dear xtian northerners show you support here. Let's test the waters.
how many northerners are active users of nl? What waters do you want to test with such result?

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
I never knew there's someone with the name "Christian Northerners". Not every Christian from the North will vote for Jonathan as they have their personal orientation which will inform their choice of candidate. But it will be wishful thinking that just because someone is from the North, does not automatically mean that the person will vote for a Northern candidate presented by APC or any party for that matter and it rings more true for Northern Christians who due to the alleged marginalizing by the majority Muslim North, will mostly likely not follow the Muslim North in a sheetlike manner.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gboliwe:
how many northerners are active users of nl? What waters do you want to test with such result?
river nigers water or the fisherman's otuoke water.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by papparatzzi2013: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Northerners are few on NL. Try Gamji.com sha.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gboliwe:
are you a xtian northerner or not

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Gboliwe: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
are you a xtian northerner or not
Technically, yes

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by jmaine: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Afam4eva: I never knew there's someone with the name "Christian Northerners". Not every Christian from the North will vote for Jonathan as they have their personal orientation which will inform their choice of candidate. But it will be wishful thinking that just because someone is from the North, does not automatically mean that the person will vote for a Northern candidate presented by APC or any party for that matter and it rings more true for Northern Christians who due to the alleged marginalizing by the majority Muslim North, will mostly likely not follow the Muslim North in a sheetlike manner.

Lovely response from Afam . . . . .

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Afam4eva: I never knew there's someone with the name "Christian Northerners". Not every Christian from the North will vote for Jonathan as they have their personal orientation which will inform their choice of candidate. But it will be wishful thinking that just because someone is from the North, does not automatically mean that the person will vote for a Northern candidate presented by APC or any party for that matter and it rings more true for Northern Christians who due to the alleged marginalizing by the majority Muslim North, will mostly likely not follow the Muslim North in a sheetlike manner.
are you also a xtian northerner? How come I have not met any xtian northerner complain of the said marginalisation in your post.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gboliwe: Technically, yes
technically not counted.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by gbanikiti(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
technically not counted.
There are few christian northerners on this forum. Except the thread makes front page,you might not get a good response. The thread will completely be derailed by PDP goons.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by solomon111(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shame on you for stoking the embers of religious bigotry.
And yet your profile says you're not a bigot.
Bloody hypocrite.
I'm not surprised anyway,buhari did it first.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
@Op, I do not think you would get enough response here.
Reason: The average northerner careless about internet, let alone Nairaland. They form their opinion during jumat services cool cool cool
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
gbanikiti: There are few christian northerners on this forum. Except the thread makes front page,you might not get a good response. The thread will completely be derailed by PDP goons.
quite true but as we know only copy and threads hits the front Page btw I saw some of them on the Ahmadu Bello's Xmas thread.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by aletheia(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli: we have been hearing xtian votes for GEJ in the north, please our dear xtian northerners show you support here. Let's test the waters.
This must qualify as one of the most stupîd threads of the year. "Christian northerners for GEJ". Why not "Christian northerners against GEJ"? Do you really think people will vote on the basis of religion in 2015 for GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
solomon111: Shame on you for stoking the embers of religious bigotry.
Bloody hypocrite.

But You people have been using it perfectly and steadily, Anambra Election comes to mind. You never jam bros, by the time the propaganda for election starts late next year, you would discover that the fire of ethnicity and religion you people lit will consume you and your President Jonathan.

Coomot for road joor angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
solomon111: Shame on you for stoking the embers of religious bigotry.
Bloody hypocrite.
where is the bigotry in this thread? Hipocrate, your likes have been speaking for this people all over nairaland, did you call them to order? What is wrong in asking to hear from the pple themselves.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by homesteady(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Chongaiman: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
The thread wasn't started by a northern Christian. Most of the monikers here aren't even theirs. We dey watch una in 3D & HD. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by homesteady(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Most of my friends who are christian Northerners have always said they'll vote for goodluck over buhari!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
aletheia:
This must qualify as one of the most stupîd threads of the year. "Christian northerners for GEJ". Why not "Christian northerners against GEJ"? Do you really think people will vote on the basis of religion in 2015 for GEJ?
see them o, talk about the quick U-turn, except if you are not regular in this section you would have noticed the SS + SE + NC - Muslim North = Gej stronghold formula.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Pukkah: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
This thread is divisive. It's needless.

Let's focus on issues and achievements of the government.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Gboliwe: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
technically not counted.
Lol grin
Oya, wait for them, they are coming tongue
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pukkah: This thread is divisive. It's needless.

Let's focus on issues and achievements of the government.
I hope to see more of these comments when next pro gejs bring up the xtian north in our debates. This thread is meant to be a reference for that argument.
Btw

Still waiting for them o.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
homesteady: Most of my friends who are christian Northerners have always said they'll vote for goodluck over buhari!
I also have friends from the SS who will never vote gej, keyamo and David West comes to mind.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by johnmartus(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
ibo they we continue to serve this nation nobody we serve them they have sold they are birthright

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by IboKiller: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
I hate this maggot with passion.
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by trillville(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by trillville(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
I am Christian and northerner so I guess I qualify to give my opinion.
I personally do not support GEJ because I feel his is too loose with federal money, and it almost seems like he wants to bankrupt the country. again he fails to take charge of his officials, so anything goes in most of our agencies and commissions now.

For The average northern Christian, voting GEJ depends mainly on who the opposition presents as their candidate. I am providing a list of possible candidates that stand a very good chance of getting the north Christian vote over jonathan. Some are currently members of PDP.

NORTH WEST
1. Kwankwaso
2. Markarfi
3. Tambawal
4. Shekarau
5. El rufai
6. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
NORTH EAST
1. Ribadu
2. Goje
NORTH CENTRAL
1. Saraki
2. A. Babangida
SOUTH EAST
1. Ezekwesili
2. Rochas
3. Chime
4. Ngige
5. Akunyili
6. Barth nnaji
SOUTH SOUTH
1. Duke
2. Ameachi
3. Oshoimole
4. NOI
5. Tony Elumelu
6. Pat utomi
7. akpabio
SOUTH WEST
1. Babatunde Fashola
2. Aregbesola
Re: A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
trillville: I am Christian and northerner so I guess I qualify to give my opinion.
I personally do not support GEJ because I feel his is too loose with federal money, and it almost seems like he wants to bankrupt the country. again he fails to take charge of his officials, so anything goes in most of our agencies and commissions now.

For The average northern Christian, voting GEJ depends mainly on who the opposition presents as their candidate. I am providing a list of possible candidates that stand a very good chance of getting the north Christian vote over jonathan. Some are currently members of PDP.

NORTH WEST
1. Kwankwaso
2. Markarfi
3. Tambawal
4. Shekarau
5. El rufai
6. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
NORTH EAST
1. Ribadu
2. Goje
NORTH CENTRAL
1. Saraki
2. A. Babangida
SOUTH EAST
1. Ezekwesili
2. Rochas
3. Chime
4. Ngige
5. Akunyili
6. Barth nnaji
SOUTH SOUTH
1. Duke
2. Ameachi
3. Oshoimole
4. NOI
5. Tony Elumelu
6. Pat utomi
7. akpabio
SOUTH WEST
1. Babatunde Fashola
2. Aregbesola
God bless you my brother, pls try to continue speaking up for your region and don't let someone people label you as just religious voter. Once again. God bless you and merry Xmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC May Cancel Rivers, Abia Elections / Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year / Top Ten Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.