Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match (4476 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Big4wig(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by tellwisdom: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ambrose wasn't patient and calculative. Reason he keeps missing the ball.

I sometimes play the role of a defense, and I can assure that the most important of it is, you being very calculative and focus on the ball and not the legs.

Forget the swagga, bone the dance. Just keep your face on the ball and in seconds, it's yours. undecided

1 Like

Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
This is no news which defender strike no they shine abeg the person wey post this stuff no get sense
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by KKImoh: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
safarigirl: My point exactly, it's the OP who thinks Gyan is better than Moses, even Iheanacho is better than Gyan
u talk a lot bitch

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Odunharry(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
abeg make we talk true...our defenders rily nid 2 work more and improve..they also nid 2 improve dia pace esp our left back n right back..Efe was jus lyk ferdinard against Yakubu at camp nou,he cudnt make a tackle or even run...i had 2 watch d highlite today again..
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by hollandis(f): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nigerians are so critical.Do you know the name of the defender who was outclassed by bayern munich and borussia dortmund in their matches against barca and madrid.I just hate the reasoning of the op
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by kentozybee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
op i tink u ar nt reasonabu enof to c dat efe was playd in position he wasnt familia wit,he was played at leftbk instd of his natural ryt bk position
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by girlsupersonic(f): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Like someone earlier said, efe plays right full back for Naija not centre. I don't see what the whole fuss is about. If Keshi knows how to use him better than the Celtic coach, then good for us. I would be worried if he were Naija's centre back.
For Gyan, he's just a normal player for me I'd pick Emenike over him
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
K.K Imoh:

u talk a lot bitch
maybe you refer to the entire women in your family as b!tch3s, but don't you dare use that word on me you brain-dead neanderthal, especially when I never made a comment at you, d.aft c.u n.t
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by solomon111(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom: Ambrose wasn't patient and calculative. Reason he keeps missing the ball.

I sometimes play the role of a defense, and I can assure that the most important of it is, you being very calculative and focus on the ball and not the legs.

Forget the swagga, bone the dance. Just keep your face on the ball and in seconds, it's yours. undecided
That your style would never work for a master dribbler like okocha especially with his "bomerang" skill that makes the ball to come back to him after he must have kicked it forward.
The defender will start chasing the ball only for the ball to recoil back to okocha's feet.
Jay jay is a very bad footballer.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by hollandis(f): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
texaco1: abeg stop comparing that disco dancer called gyan to any of our strikers , even ideye or whatever is name is is far better than gyan.

Please I beg you stop mentioning ideye.That name reminds me of Yakubu Aiyegbeni ,Garba Lawal and Sani Keita all mixed together
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by jhidey08(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
tzege: The ease with which Neymar outclassed, out thought and exposed Efe during last nights champions league game @ the Nou camp suggests that the 'Big boss' had better Ωǿτ̅ be celebrating our qualification for the mundial except we are just going there to make up the numbers! Almost every participating country as a standout performer been looked up to come the summer e.g. Ronaldo, Neymar, Messi, Rooney, Balotelli, Yaya Toure, Gyan etc abeg who we get? Smh
hey Op, do u knw anything abt football at all? Efe Ambrose is a regular in dat team o, hpe u knw dat, everyday no b xmas o, hpe u knw dat? Dey played 1st leg o, was he humiliated dat day? Y do u lyk jumping in2 conclusions? Efe's oda defenders exposed him too much dat day and dat happens in football. Gyan didn't make African Best players list o, Efe was named in CAF's 1st eleven o, even Yaya Toure couldn't make d list. Think deep b4 concluding na, oga!
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by jhidey08(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
hollandis:

Please I beg you stop mentioning ideye.That name reminds me of Yakubu Aiyegbeni ,Garba Lawal and Sani Keita all mixed together
shhhhhhh......sharap, Yakubu Aiyegbeni stl remains Nigeria's 3rd all tym highest goalscorer. Garba Lawal was a wicked lefter when playing o... Na gal u b sef, wetin u knw abt football?
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Karleb(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
girlsupersonic:
For Gyan, he's just a normal player for me I'd pick Emenike over him
Any day any time!!!!!
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by jhidey08(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom: Ambrose wasn't patient and calculative. Reason he keeps missing the ball.

luk at dis mumu o, it is better said dan done. With all diz ur defense styles, u neva play ball pass dat ur dusty field o. Ode!
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by tellwisdom: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
jhidey08: luk at dis mumu o, it is better said dan done. With all diz ur defense styles, u neva play ball pass dat ur dusty field o. Ode!

Look at this malnourished looking kid. You think sey na ur firstborn wey dey smoke igboh for corner u dey talk to??
Wey u carry face like Amala wey no get soup. Animal angry
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by tellwisdom: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
solomon111: That your style would never work for a master dribbler like okocha especially with his "bomerang" skill that makes the ball to come back to him after he must have kicked it forward.
The defender will start chasing the ball only for the ball to recoil back to okocha's feet.
Jay jay is a very bad footballer.

Bros wetin be recoil??...na generator u wan repair??
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
K.K Imoh:

u talk a lot b¡tch
dats wat u wrote.Its robot dat change it 2 naughty lady.

Dont mind dat good 4 notin talkative PARROT in human skin called safrigirl dat no notin dat just 2 talk nd comment on all tread on sports section, so jobless.

She also av dat disgutin habit of blasting any body dat doesnt agree wit her myopic opinion, she only admire quote frm he-goated parrot like her.

So dumb a lady sorry girl, because a lady wil b composed. I dont post regularly but I knew her wit her trash.

I just assume mayb na ASUU cos am wey make her jobless like dis.

SAFARIgirl, u will disaapoint me if u dont yab me back, common safari parrot, am waiting patiently 4 ur nonsentical reply. A$$hole
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by jhidey08(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom:

Look at this malnourished looking kid. You think sey na ur firstborn wey dey smoke igboh for corner u dey talk to??
Wey u carry face like Amala wey no get soup. Animal angry
wot an educated big fool u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥, agbaya!
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by texaco1: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
hollandis:

sister believe me , ideye is better than 4 gyans on the field of play
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by safarigirl(f): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
lol, why pained? You can't even string together a correct sentence, why would I waste my vast knowledge of vocabulary on someone who won't understand 90% of the terms I would've used
larri: dats wat u wrote.Its robot dat change it 2 naughty lady.

Dont mind dat good 4 notin talkative PARROT in human skin called safrigirl dat no notin dat just 2 talk nd comment on all tread on sports section, so jobless.

She also av dat disgutin habit of blasting any body dat doesnt agree wit her myopic opinion, she only admire quote frm he-goated parrot like her.

So dumb a lady sorry girl, because a lady wil b composed. I dont post regularly but I knew her wit her trash.

I just assume mayb na ASUU cos am wey make her jobless like dis.

SAFARIgirl, u will disaapoint me if u dont yab me back, common safari parrot, am waiting patiently 4 ur nonsentical reply. A$$hole
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by KKImoh: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
safarigirl: maybe you refer to the entire women in your family as b!tch3s, but don't you dare use that word on me you brain-dead neanderthal, especially when I never made a comment at you, d.aft c.u n.t
0 i aint a tranny Bi.tch , so sh0ve dat down yr slacken P.U.$$. Y

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by hollandis(f): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
jhidey08: shhhhhhh......sharap, Yakubu Aiyegbeni stl remains Nigeria's 3rd all tym highest goalscorer. Garba Lawal was a wicked lefter when playing o... Na gal u b sef, wetin u knw abt football?
what do you know ,stark illiterate?
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
safarigirl: lol, why pained? You can't even string together a correct sentence, why would I waste my vast knowledge of vocabulary on someone who won't understand 90% of the terms I would've used
lmao, laughing in KOREA accent.

Empty barel makes d loudest niose

I should b d one boasting of vocabulary

I assume u av somtin upstairs in ur cerebrum but I was wrong 4 d first tym in d month of december, u av notin but an empty decayed insomnia pathetic brain.

Ar u dat stupid 2 tink aving a badly composed english will give me an intentionally induced gut 2 tackle ANYONE on NL.

Do u WANNA know Y u ar studpid?

Here u go, Silent is d best answer 4 a fool is an old useful outdated adage 2 me and may probably nt b new 2 u, I gave u d impression OF BEING A fool of d highest order.I DISGUISED 2 b ordinary nd I expect u in ur magestical sagacity as u claimed in ur rat-house NL typing room 2 c dat nd IGNOR me, but 2 my 1st shoking surprise of week TWO in day 7 , u ar more stupid dan my imagination 2 reply me after saying seeing I intentionally cross ur PATH

Am a f00l if u make me angry(Albert einstein physics genIus, atomic bomb inventor),i.e u can control ME nd force me 2 do wat I dont wanna do, but u ar so stupid I force u 2 add a comment on NL after I post intentionally induced annoying post. Wat a shame.

U even gave a stinking excuse 4 a badly composed english.

I tink u av 2 downgrade wassce certificate 4 an alarming level of incompetence.

Believe it or HUG a 500KV Live stepdown ac transformer, I made 8 DISTINCTIONS in wassce including english and math and sciences with just 1 D7 in yoruba without any 4ucking help or expo.

Am also a student of a reputable Fed uni in south-west studying a mouth-watery hotcake course.

I was expecting nt ur reply but d level of ur stupidy.

Am jobless dis days because of dis 4ucking disgustin, unending ASUU strike and am bored of reading, so feel like playing and idle-away tym WIT some foolish brainless nd jobless fellow.

Na u sabi if u reply, I no get ur tym

U no sabi me sef, if u believe me na ur headache, if u dont na ur fever.

UP CHELSEA
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by naijanoni(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
larri: lmao, laughing in KOREA accent.

I assume u av somtin upstairs in ur cerebrum but I was wrong 4 d first tym in december, u av notin but an empty decayed insomnia pathetic brain.

Ar u dat stupid 2 tink aving a badly composed english will give me an intentionally induced gut 2 tackle ANYONE on NL.

Here u go, Silent is d best answer 4 a fool is nt a new adage 2 me and may nt b new 2 u, I gave u d impression OF BEING A fool of d highest order, I was expecting u in ur magestical sagacity as u claimed in ur rat-house NL typing room 2 IGNOR me, but 2 my shoking surprise of week TWO in DECEMBER, u ar more stupid dan my imagination 2 reply my after saying it clearly I was expecting ur reply.

Am a f00l if u make me angry(Albert einstein physics genus, atomic bomb inventor),i.e u can control my emmotion, but u so stupid I force u 2 add a comment on NL after posting a nonsense post. Wat a shame.

I tink u av 2 downgrade wassce certificate de 4 an alarming level of incompetence.

Believe it or hug a 500KV Live stepdown ac transformer, I made 8 DISTINCTIONS in wassce including english and math with 1 D7 in yoruba without any 4ucking help or expo. Am also a student of a reputable Fed uni in south-west studying a mouth watery hot-cake course.

I was expecting precisely nt ur reply but d level of ur stupidy.

Am jobless dis days because of dis 4ucking disgusting unending ASUU strike and I dont feel like reading, so feel like playing and idle-away d tym WIT some foolish brainless fellow.

UP CHELSEA
Lmao.****FALLS FROM OKADA**** IIIIIGBOOOOOM !!!!!!!
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
naija noni:
Lmao.**** I FALL FROM OKADA**** IIIIIGBOOOOOM !!!!!!!
ok, sorry
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ok.
larri: lmao, laughing in KOREA accent.

Empty barel makes d loudest niose

I should b d one boasting of vocabulary

I assume u av somtin upstairs in ur cerebrum but I was wrong 4 d first tym in d month of december, u av notin but an empty decayed insomnia pathetic brain.

Here u go, Silent is d best answer 4 a fool is an old adage 2 me and may nt b new 2 u, I gave u d impression OF BEING A fool of d highest order,DISGUISED nd I was expecting u in ur magestical sagacity as u claimed in ur rat-house NL typing room 2 c dat nd IGNOR me, but 2 my 1st shoking surprise of week TWO in day 7 , u ar more stupid dan my imagination 2 reply me after saying seeing I intentionally cross ur PATH

Am a f00l if u make me angry(Albert einstein physics genIus, atomic bomb inventor),i.e u can control ME nd force me 2 do wat I dont wanna do, but u ar so stupid I force u 2 add a comment on NL after I post intentionally induced annoying post. Wat a shame.

I tink u av 2 downgrade wassce certificate 4 an alarming level of incompetence.

Believe it or HUG a 500KV Live stepdown ac transformer, I made 8 DISTINCTIONS in wassce including english and math and sciences with just 1 D7 in yoruba without any 4ucking help or expo.

Am also a student of a reputable Fed uni in south-west studying a mouth-watery hotcake course.

I was expecting nt ur reply but d level of ur stupidy.

Am jobless dis days because of dis 4ucking disgustin, unending ASUU strike and am bored of reading, so feel like playing and idle-away tym WIT some foolish brainless nd jobless fellow.

U no sabi me sef, if u believe me na ur headache, if u dont na ur fever.

UP CHELSEA
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by texaco1: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
safarigirl: Ok.
sister i salute your maturity and composure .
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by naijanoni(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
larri: ok, sorry
Thanks.It wasn't so fatal.No serious injuries.Thank God for my life.I must go to church tommorow for thanksgiving.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
texaco1: sister i salute your maturity and composure .
k, tnxs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? / Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. / Week 24 2012 Uk Coupon Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.