Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match (4477 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Is Efe Ambrose The New Finidi George? / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
naija noni:
Thanks.It wasn't so fatal.No serious injuries.Thank God for my life.I must go to church tommorow.
Tank u jesus 4 ur life.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by naijanoni(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
larri: k, tnxs.
I think he wasn't referring to u.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
naija noni:
I think he wasn't referring to u.
I tink I didnt quote u.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by striker9(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
hollandis:

Please I beg you stop mentioning ideye.That name reminds me of Yakubu Aiyegbeni ,Garba Lawal and Sani Keita all mixed together
Please Garba Lawal was a good player for naija,don't even there compare him with Ideye.He's left foot na die,talking about a player that can play both Left full back and forward.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Can someone tel me Y people no dey like my post since 2011 I jione nairaland whereas safarigirl don get over 100 likes.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by tellwisdom: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
jhidey08: wot an educated big fool u Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥, agbaya!

I know you are not a child. You are just a thing donated for a sacrifice
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by bizibrain(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
striker9: Please Garba Lawal was a good player for naija,don't even there compare him with Ideye.He's left foot na die,talking about a player that can play both Left full back and forward.
Ideye is also as good as garba lawal, we only c him as a bad player because he lost is goal scoring form, I cant 4get his amazing goal he scored 4 Nigeria against mali.He do score a brace of goals 4 fun @ dynamo kiev but his off form play droped him 2 d bench.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by striker9(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
bizibrain: Ideye is also as good as garba lawal, we only c him as a bad player because he lost is goal scoring form, I cant 4get his amazing goal he scored 4 Nigeria against mali.He do score a brace of goals 4 fun @ dynamo kiev but his off form play droped him 2 d bench.
I beg to differ,Garba Lawal was an important part of naija team in the 90s till 2006,do you thing Ideye could have made first 11 of the team that went to world cup in 1998?talkless of netting a goal against spain.Ideye is goal shy and his has lost his place the minute Amoebi and Dike showed how classy they are against Italy.He has a very slim chance of making it to the world cup,we ve got enough players than to be expecting a guy to get back to a lost form.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ safarigirl am SORRY down frm my heart 4 EVERTIN i said, am just affected by emmotional immaturity, could u in ur maturity find a way 2 4give my shortcomings, my conscience is disturbing me which push me 2 post dis, no nid 2 reply just 4giv my senseless immaturity.1 love.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by jhidey08(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
hollandis:
what do you know ,stark illiterate?
knowing football doesn't require formal education miss! I'm proud 2b an illiterate who knws more dan one educated hollandis. Must u talk

1 Like

Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by jhidey08(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
tellwisdom:

I know you are not a child. You are just a thing donated for a sacrifice
thank u sir!
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by bizibrain(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
striker9: I beg to differ,Garba Lawal was an important part of naija team in the 90s till 2006,do you thing Ideye could have made first 11 of the team that went to world cup in 1998?talkless of netting a goal against spain.Ideye is goal shy and his has lost his place the minute Amoebi and Dike showed how classy they are against Italy.He has a very slim chance of making it to the world cup,we ve got enough players than to be expecting a guy to get back to a lost form.
Ameobi and dike ar his bottle neck, I hope he regains his goal scoring form b4 wc, am aving a strong feeling he will deliver in brazil.

Keshi is going wit 6 strikers,7 mid-centers,7 defenders nd 3 goalkeepers. I wonder who Ideye brown will displace among
Emmanuel Emenike
Bright dike
Shola ameobi
nsofor
ahmed musa
victor moses with d fact dat d door is stil open 4 d likes of uche,osaze nd co.D competition 4 shirt would b intresting.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by obinoral(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
safarigirl: Ok.
a millions likes to you.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by obinoral(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
safarigirl: lol, why pained? You can't even string together a correct sentence, why would I waste my vast knowledge of vocabulary on someone who won't understand 90% of the terms I would've used
another millions likes for you.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by texaco1: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
larri: @ safarigirl am SORRY down frm my heart 4 EVERTIN i said, am just affected by emmotional immaturity, could u in ur maturity find a way 2 4give my shortcomings, my conscience is disturbing me which push me 2 post dis, no nid 2 reply just 4giv my senseless immaturity.1 love.
well done bro , you just won urself a lot of respect wink
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by striker9(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
bizibrain: Ameobi and dike ar his bottle neck, I hope he regains his goal scoring form b4 wc, am aving a strong feeling he will deliver in brazil.

Keshi is going wit 6 strikers,7 mid-centers,7 defenders nd 3 goalkeepers. I wonder who Ideye brown will displace among
Emmanuel Emenike
Bright dike
Shola ameobi
nsofor
ahmed musa
victor moses with d fact dat d door is stil open 4 d likes of uche,osaze nd co.D competition 4 shirt would b intresting.
You are right,even Nsofor became a threat when he scored that freekick against Ethiopia.Ideye needs a miracle to displace any of those guys cause they ve managed to justify there worth,I guess he would need to put up a stunning performance during friendly games.He will be competing with the likes of Osaze,Uche,Dike and Nsofor.Emenike,Moses,Ameobi,and Musa have got automatic shirt.We shall wait and see as it all boils down.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by texaco1: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2013
striker9: You are right,even Nsofor became a threat when he scored that freekick against Ethiopia.Ideye needs a miracle to displace any of those guys cause they ve managed to justify there worth,I guess he would need to put up a stunning performance during friendly games.He will be competing with the likes of Osaze,Uche,Dike and Nsofor.Emenike,Moses,Ameobi,and Musa have got automatic shirt.We shall wait and see as it all boils down.
guys forget ,keshi won't drop ideye .even if he plays rubbish
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by striker9(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2013
texaco1: guys forget ,keshi won't drop ideye .even if he plays rubbish
Let's wait and see.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by bizibrain(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2013
texaco1: guys forget ,keshi won't drop ideye .even if he plays rubbish
stephen Keshi admit Ideye brown is stil in his squad just because he believe he wasnt a bad player over nyt, d big boss was unable 2 overlook his impressive performance during afcon and his role in a 2-2 friendly against mexico in which he net a penalty kick.Emenike was on injury he sustained against mali.

But if he countinues like dis, d big boss wil b left wit no chioce dan 2 drop him 4 a player dat can find d back of d net 4 every chances sighted. In worldcup, goal chances ar scarce, any goal chances lost may b fatal 2 d team progress.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by safarigirl(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2013
striker9: You are right,even Nsofor became a threat when he scored that freekick against Ethiopia.Ideye needs a miracle to displace any of those guys cause they ve managed to justify there worth,I guess he would need to put up a stunning performance during friendly games.He will be competing with the likes of Osaze,Uche,Dike and Nsofor.Emenike,Moses,Ameobi,and Musa have got automatic shirt.We shall wait and see as it all boils down.
abeg take style comot Odemwingie name for people wey dey drag shirt, the only shirt Odemwingie is dragging na that GLO shirt wey Nigerian Supporters Club dey wear
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by striker9(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2013
safarigirl: abeg take style comot Odemwingie name for people wey dey drag shirt, the only shirt Odemwingie is dragging na that GLO shirt wey Nigerian Supporters Club dey wear
Osaze has got equal right to fight for a shirt just like any other SE player.This guy is not that bad na,he had some really fantastic moments during his era has naija best player.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by striker9(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2013
bizibrain: stephen Keshi admit Ideye brown is stil in his squad just because he believe he wasnt a bad player over nyt, d big boss was unable 2 overlook his impressive performance during afcon and his role in a 2-2 friendly against mexico in which he net a penalty kick.Emenike was on injury he sustained against mali.

But if he countinues like dis, d big boss wil b left wit no chioce dan 2 drop him 4 a player dat can find d back of d net 4 every chances sighted. In worldcup, goal chances ar scarce, any goal chances lost may b fatal 2 d team progress.
With the likes of Ameobi and Dike haven showed they can score vital goals,Keshi won't have a choice but drop Ideye and Oduamadi.This is world cup for christ sake.SE forward was very weak during the Confederation cup and we paid dearly for it.I hope Keshi will leave sentiment aside and pick the best players on ground.
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by safarigirl(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2013
striker9: Osaze has got equal right to fight for a shirt just like any other SE player.This guy is not that bad na,he had some really fantastic moments during his era has naija best player.
I never said he's a bad player, I just think he's selfish at crucial moments and is a terrible team player. We don't want him de-stabilizing the team. Though if someone can tape his mouth the entire time in Brazil, he may be useful....almost
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by striker9(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2013
safarigirl: I never said he's a bad player, I just think he's selfish at crucial moments and is a terrible team player. We don't want him de-stabilizing the team. Though if someone can tape his mouth the entire time in Brazil, he may be useful....almost
Tape his mouth lol,him na criminal?
Re: Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match by texaco1: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2013
bizibrain: stephen Keshi admit Ideye brown is stil in his squad just because he believe he wasnt a bad player over nyt, d big boss was unable 2 overlook his impressive performance during afcon and his role in a 2-2 friendly against mexico in which he net a penalty kick.Emenike was on injury he sustained against mali.

keshi is a stubborn man and he will only do what he believes in , believe me bro keshi loves that ideye ,maybe na jazz I don't know but he will rather take ideye and put him on the bench than drop him. But I will still share ur opinion although I don't think keshi sees the issue the way you see it. Players like osaze are out of the team and so also are the likes of taye and ike and for osaze and ike keshi has made it clear that they don't play for the team,he says he needs someone or people who are ready to fight and play for the team rather than themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? / Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. / Week 24 2012 Uk Coupon Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.