Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland (1686 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / I Dreamt That I Was Banned For 100yrs / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
I woke up this morning pathing and happy cos i had one of the best dreams of my life,i found the bone of my bone on nairaland,i didnt see her face or name clearly but i know shes a lady and she has maybe A,E,I,O or U in her name,i couldnt see it clearly but am 100 percent sure i saw one of those alphabets,pls where do i start my search from,pls ladies help
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Beehorn(f): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
B.O.L OP
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by 25omega(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
At least we know you dont have Joseph's dream talent grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by jmoore(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Start from google.
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
You've been drinking a lot these days undecided
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by demelza: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op please go and treat your malaria. undecided
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by 190: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
dream no more for Mondicheeks is here for you already!
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Op please go back to bed and dream again. It will end another way I promise grin
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by dechandel(f): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wet weed creates a big damage to d brain.. #nuff said
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Ditoya(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ok.. den dream again to marry her
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Ditoya(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ok.. den dream again to marry her grin
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Fynestboi: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dream on.. And wake up after u had ur 6th kid.
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Fynestboi: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
Beehorn: B.O.L OP
sweety leave the OP let go start preparation our own wedding..wink.
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by ObiOkpor(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Keep on dreamin‘ bro,you ll defenitely see her face,her name,her address,her telephone number and your inlaw‘s to be.
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
fijiano202: I woke up this morning pathing and happy cos i had one of the best dreams of my life,i found the bone of my bone on nairaland,i didnt see her face or name clearly but i know shes a lady and she has maybe A,E,I,O or U in her name,i couldnt see it clearly but am 100 percent sure i saw one of those alphabets,pls where do i start my search from,pls ladies help

issues...
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Beehorn(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fynestboi: sweety leave the OP let go start preparation our own wedding..wink.
lolzz
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Obi Okpor: Keep on dreamin‘ bro,you ll defenitely see her face,her name,her address,her telephone number and your inlaw‘s to be.
bros e naa easy,i don dey anticipate tonights dream,i don buy valome 5,super apet,all those sleeping drugs,i want get all the details with number of kids we shall
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
190: dream no more for Mondicheeks is here for you already!
mondisweet sweetmondi mondi da sweet lady,sweet sweet modi na 190 talk say efit be u ooo,abeg show face let me c that sweet sweeter lady,nna men my heart is racing ooo biko bia na ba
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by mimopel(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
chrismas vision, wait shes coming
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Exponental(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
fijiano202:
but i know shes a lady
ooook, i tot she's a lad nii. Lucky u dat u know.
fijiano202:
pls where do i start my search from
start from ur street. Ask every lady u see if she's a nairalander with A,E,I,O, or U in her name.
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by zeb04(f): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
It has 2 b tpia
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by 190: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
fijiano202: mondisweet sweetmondi mondi da sweet lady,sweet sweet modi na 190 talk say efit be u ooo,abeg show face let me c that sweet sweeter lady,nna men my heart is racing ooo biko bia na ba

rotfl grin grin
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
zeb04: It has 2 b tpia
Hahahahaha. Is very clear u hate op.

Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Its me nah.............av been waiting.
Kindly do the rite tin.
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by maureeno(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Have u taken ur drugs cheesy
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by funnyx(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2013

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin OP your own don finish be dat
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by tpia5: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
she has maybe A,E,I,O or U in her name

of course her name should have a vowel, when she's not from somewhere which uses only consonants in their names.
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by tpia5: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2013

why not let him know you're interested, dont hide behind me, thanks.

btw, you are?
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lindxy: Its me nah.............av been waiting.
Kindly do the rite tin.
biko ur name dey confusing ooo,u be girl,as u no get pic for ur profile,how we go do am now,o baby u may be the winning lotto of my life,tell me what to do and i shall do it,if you want my eyes or kidney o baby u shall have it,just ask and it shall be given
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
sharap Who mention tpia for there,una wan kill person,if that is the person i saw in my dream than na Vision of living in bondage be that ooo
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by fijiano202(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
sharap Who mention tpia for there,una wan kill person,if that is the person i saw in my dream then na Vision of living in bondage be that ooo
Re: I Dreamt That I Found My Wife On Nairaland by tpia5: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
for your mind, you are not living in bondage, abi?

try typing something outside of what you usually post here, so we can know you are indeed free.

Things Men Instantly Notice About Women / Dilemma. / Tips On How To Sweep A Girl Off Her Feet