Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) (29957 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by ujoatu(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gov Rochas Okorocha and his wife spent time alone in an eatery where he bought her some things. Gov Okorocha is a Governor with strong family Values. 2 of his children have graduated with first class degrees and they don't carry themselves likes children of a Governor

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by CaptaiinG(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Today is Tuesday and we are just seeing this news, please is today Valentine's day in imo state?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by ultrazone(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one Mr Governor

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
p
Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Old love no de sweet undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by holluwai(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na bread be that?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by drnairalov: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
the wife is so slim and sexy, she should be a model infact.. wow does she gym? nice figure 8..after child birth she still keeping her shape,,kudos embarassed

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Progress2468(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
I hope Imo state civil servants could take their wives out just like their Governor

If not this post is unnecessary

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by yaksman22(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Diz him wife Large o! lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yawns........ cool

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Phonon: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
His wife or mother in-law?

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by psychologist(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
[/b]Good for him[b]

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Now I know the secret of her plus size

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by otijah(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Okorocha the thief!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wetin be that shocked

Agege bread soft pass that tin wey that guy hold ...a rose would do embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Sanchase: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
This Dullard na Kpof Kpof u dey give your Wife on Valentine.

Ok i see, this is probably for the camera.

Who ever thought Rochas of all people will join the thieves, the side effect of money !!!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
sinaj:
Diz him wife Large o! lipsrsealed
His the one feeding her .. 100% Carbs shocked

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Berrymoss(f): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
;Dshe looks like hippo grin

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Olivers2J(f): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
hmmm love nwa ntiti even @ old age the bond is still strong @least that's wht they want us 2 blieve,

Mtcheew...... Pay ur state workers because some still go 2 bed wif empty stomach.......God wil c us thru. Ndi Changi

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by sinaj(f): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
BumBae:

His the one feeding her .. 100% Carbs shocked
lol

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wen you as a woman have this kind shape you no more a wife to the man but mother to his kids. With all imo resources at his disposal Madam your Oga is nacking kpekus

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Frank3n2(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
The wife big sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
see as him dey share national cake with him wife..and Efcc will say they did not see this happening..rather they will go after pretty young ladies..

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
drnairalov:
the wife is so slim and sexy, she should be a model infact.. wow does she gym? nice figure 8..after child birth she still keeping her shape,,kudos embarassed
U blind tongue so if u see slim woman, u call her fat. See how fat she's looking.....

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by Pavore9: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
I can imagine the security around that eatery!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wailers com bite some

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by RedCapChief(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
They must have cleared out the entire eatery for this photo-shoot.

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by able20(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
holluwai:
Na bread be that?
Another Agege bread about to hit Mrs Rochas as a model

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by loiszandi(f): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buba and ashoke. #smh. issorit

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) by holluwai(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
able20:

Another Agege bread about to hit Mrs Rochas as a model

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / He Has A Girlfriend But Does Not Want To Let Me Go / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.