Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The IGR Debate - Reloaded! - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IGR Debate - Reloaded! (24705 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by achi4u(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
The war still ranging ...I like itgrin
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

And the adjoining towns there are what. Isn't ninth mile one of the point of call after crossing anambra state to be Enugu? Ngozi is too stupid to know.

my friend 9th mile is in UDI, where is ur geography?
9th mile is not even the place after anambra, there is ugwuoba, oji, ezeagu, in fact don't argue this kind of stuff with me.
U don't know much abt the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
achi4u: The war still ranging ...I like itgrin

long time
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

Am currently in abuja when I hit the southwest I will kill you villagers with pictures of the southwest.

just don't go to Lagos, if u do I will catch u.
Stick to Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

You are clearly insane after enugu metropolis the rest place an hellhole. Ninth mile nothing to write home about and from the enugu airport onward abakaliki road.

my friend shot op your onu.

How can I forget Abakaliki.
This is a project to install google GPS in Abakaliki! Google has NO reason to show the 'good side' of any city. As you can see, Abakaliki which as recent as 1990 was a village outpost has surpassed Ibadan, the regional capital of the SW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNmvZM3WQXg
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Abakaliki has surpassed the SW in livability and modernity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulTb3OfUrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8OyZP5NfI

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by petrov10: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
But truth be told ......this op is a pig ...and for starting this nonsense u are hereby sentensed to life inprisonment in. ...... Ogbomosho pig styl

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
ASABA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N__0JIGE9U

You guys will regret opening a thread for the purpose of surpass the indomitable igbo race.

4 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
ngozievergreen:

9th mile is not even the place after anambra, there is ugwuoba, oji, ezeagu, in fact don't argue this kind of stuff with me.

I Thought Someone Said He's Well Traveled In SE? Lmfao See How They, Or Better Yet Ngozi, Just Unclad You In Front Of The Whole Public. I Did Warn You Google Maps Can Get You So Far. You No listen

Lmfaoooo. Carry On. This Is Hilarious To watch

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
Is this ikenga guy sick, the same ebonyi with ezzi, eza and onitcha that look like god forbidden kingdom. That I was pleading with my boss not to let us spend the night in that same place that look like pre Jesus era.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Madam just shut your trap. Ain't you gonna pass ninth mile when travelling from anambra to enugu . Wondering where you keep your eyes and brains when you pass the town after the bridge with plenty rocky terrain .
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
One_Naira:

I Thought Someone Said He's Well Traveled In SE? Lmfao See How They, Or Better Yet Ngozi, Just Unclad You In Front Of The Whole Public. I Did Warn You Google Maps Can Get You So Far. You No listen

Lmfaoooo. Carry On. This Is Hilarious To watch

If you like reborn ten more times you can't dream of setting your feet on place I have been all over this country 32 states and still counting. Can you beat that son..
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jesus, i love igbo land!

this thread has me looking at videos all day and marveling at how far we've come! Can you imagine that in a time that our parents were only teenages many of these cities were bombed into dust. Many of the buildings shot up, raided that looted. A place like Asaba is just recovering from a genocidal massacre. yet look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUP9U2Gj3-Q

We have been kept from government oil, kept from appointments, kept from federal attention, and marginalized in everything. Today out of the 10 modern to semi modern cities in Nigeria, 6 are in the heart of igbo land, one is debatable (Port Harcourt), and we are the landlords of the remainder! We have reached #1 in education and have a control of the economy that's unrivaled

Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Umuahia, Aba, Onitcha, Awka, Nnewi, Abakaliki, Asaba, Nsukka all stand MIGHTY among the rest of Nigeria. These videos have given me a look at the 'most progressive region' in Nigeria, after the SW it's the north, and Delta and we know where we stand in comparison to these places. IGBO KWENU!

5 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ikengawo: Jesus, i love igbo land!

this thread has me looking at videos all day and marveling at how far we've come! Can you imagine that in a time that our parents were only teenages many of these cities were bombed into dust. Many of the buildings shot up, raided that looted. A place like Asaba is just recovering from a genocidal massacre. yet look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSAtNhQVm1s

We have been kept from government oil, kept from appointments, kept from federal attention, and marginalized in everything. Today out of the 10 modern to semi modern cities in Nigeria, 6 are in the heart of igbo land, one is debatable (Port Harcourt), and we are the landlords of the remainder! We have reached #1 in education and have a control of the economy that's unrivaled

Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Umuahia, Aba, Onitcha, Awka, Nnewi, Abakaliki, Asaba, Nsukka all stand MIGHTY among the rest of Nigeria. These videos have given me a look at the 'most progressive region' in Nigeria, after the SW it's the north, and Delta and we know where we stand in comparison to these places. IGBO KWENU!

Empty as expected do you care to show us unizik junction and awambia end of akwa and other places in your shytehole.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

Empty as expected do you care to show us unizik junction and awambia end of akwa and other places in your shytehole.
why not show us Ore LOL!
why not show us any part of Oshogbo, Oshogbomo,
Why not show us anything in the entire state of Ekiti
Why not show us why the Fulani are king in Ilorin while you're a serf?
Why not show us anything from Ibadan? Abeokuta?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiOW50MEJ2A

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OneNaira6: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
ibn akogun:

If you like reborn ten more times you can't dream of setting your feet on place I have been all over this country 32 states and still counting. Can you beat that son..

Tori!! Keep Pretending On NL; If Only Pretense Can Become A Reality. Lmfaoooo.

Carry On, I'll Continue To Watch Your Unclading At The Sideline. Biko Continue
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ikengawo:
why not show us Ore LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?I tv=fiOW50MEJ2A

I told one of your fellow dolts I will foot his bill to come take a tour of the real south west, him pick race right now am in abuja but Google can your ignorance by looking up on the 16 gras in ibadan only I gave to everdull
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ibnakogun: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Tori!! Keep Pretending On NL; If Only Pretense Can Become A Reality. Lmfaoooo.

Carry On, I'll Continue To Watch Your Unclading At The Sideline. Biko Continue
Pretending for who sub human like you. Son in real life you don't worth to even lick my shoes..
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by achi4u(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
ngozievergreen:

long time
Nne i'm enjoying myself since the creation of this thread. I don laff taya gringrin

Again, I must commend the two waring parties for their job well done,despite that SEasterners bit their SWestern counterparts with fact and figure.
Though I'm here to judge the two parties but seeing is believing in the case of those videos posted by @ikengwo & co.
'
The truth is we are brothers and we must shun tribalism.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
I just finished reading the whole thread on imo and Enugu. These people are still backward. Just on their own threads, they were abusing each other Anambra vs Imo. Are they not the same y1bo people again?

Na wa ooo.

The pix of the rural area are worse than that of a war torn country.

You guys need to brace up and stop celebrating building and ask for better things from your Governors. No road, no water, no security, no agriculture, no tourism apart from ashewo hotels, no hospitals.

The same pictures of the capitals were being repeated. Seems the Anambra people are the hardworking ones among them and others are laid back and backward.

Your case is pathetic and beyond redemption. It will be doomed if the ones in other part of the country and diaspora did not return back to alaigbo to save the situation.

Sincerely, the pictures I saw on those thread were shocking and unbelievable.

Jokes and tribalism apart, demands need to be placed on your political leaders. I now understand why they were celebrating painting of airports by Stella.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by docsholz(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2013
The problem with southwest is actually very simple POPULATION too many people migrating in and not enough migrating out, under regional federalism it might have been manageable, unitary government is the worst thing to happen to d southwest and Southsouth
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by achi4u(m): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1: I just finished reading the whole thread on imo and Enugu. These people are still backward. Just on their own threads, they were abusing each other Anambra vs Imo. Are they not the same y1bo people again?

Na wa ooo.

You guys need to brace up and stop celebrating building and ask for better things from your Governors. No road, no water, no security, no agriculture, no tourism apart from ashewo hotels, no hospitals.

The same pictures of the capitals were being repeated. Seems the Anambra people are the hardworking ones among them and others are laid back and backward.

Your case is pathetic and beyond redemption. It will be doomed if the ones in other part of the country and diaspora did not return back to alaigbo to save the situation.

Jokes and tribalism apart, demands need to be placed on your political leaders. I now understand why they were celebrating painting of airports by Stella.
Bro I hope u are not trying to divert attention(s) here?
The e.war here is btw SE Vs SW,so bringing in Anambra vs other igbo state issues here is a tactics you want to use to divert attentions of the gladiators here.

Maybe you think it is only Anambra igbos that are firing the most wicked shot hence you want to appease them? gringrin

let us all shun tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Sloan: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2013
doc sholz: The problem with southwest is actually very simple POPULATION too many people migrating in and not enough migrating out, under regional federalism it might have been manageable, unitary government is the worst thing to happen to d southwest and Southsouth

That will surely be fixed, it's just a question of time. However, I am more interested in people to show facts different from what was released by the CBN.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Sloan: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Oh wow...about 3,000 views and almost a thousand posts, I am yet to see anyone challenge the CBN data with any authentic and verifiable data about the topic in discussion. Unfortunately, some Ibos see the IGR statistics as released by the CBN as a threat and feel they needed to respond by posting video, pictures and rants about Iboland. Well, we are talking about scientific statistics not what one person thinks by going all around or looking for pictures on the internet. What will be the fate of the IGR of Ibo States in 2013 report because we are now at the end of another fiscal year? Is it going to be another year of under-performance and blaming the low IGR on your loss of the civil war since over 40 years ago? I am waiting for answers and I'm kinda happy because your multiple rants and pictures have only succeeded in increasing the IGR of the South West and I am sure you know exactly how.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by eaglechild: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Ikengawo:
why not show us Ore LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiOW50MEJ2A
You have sent them scurrying to their rusted roof houses.

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2013
superstar1: I just finished reading the whole thread on imo and Enugu. These people are still backward. Just on their own threads, they were abusing each other Anambra vs Imo. Are they not the same y1bo people again?

Na wa ooo.

Failed attempt at divide and conquer! lol!
chie, you guys are truly desperate

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 2:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Aba, Nigeria

www.nairaland.com/attachments/989823_1Aba_jpg36a6c33d5d8c1418729538539eb3b978

See how people are suffering from LOW IGR.

See how high IGR has kept the dirt in the city center fertile

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2013
ibn akogun: Is this ikenga guy sick, the same ebonyi with ezzi, eza and onitcha that look like god forbidden kingdom. That I was pleading with my boss not to let us spend the night in that same place that look like pre Jesus era.

Capital for capital, village for village ebonyi is more presentable than SW shanties
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Ikengawo:

Failed attempt at divide and conquer! lol!
chie, you guys are truly desperate

I heard another half part of Imo State was swallowed by gully erosion over night . Hope u did not lose any relation?

Hope Anambra your senior stock have not pissed on you this morning again. Are Anambra people the true igbos and the rest of you are osu caste grin grin grin

Na wa for this y1bo people ooooo

The effort you put into searching on YouTube would have been put to better use, if you had written OBJ's. Kind of letter to your "performing" governors. When I read those thread, sincerely I became sorry for you and your people. Others are celebrating worth and tangible projects, you guys are still celebrating buildings. If you now build world class conference centre, what will you do oo. I'm sure all of you will be sleeping there?

You need to save your region asap, or else you are doomed. No wonder, they are always quick to attach to SS. Attache by force!!!!
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ikengawo: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Wow, jokes about my family dying because of an Internet argument. Very progressive
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2013
@ superstar, last wk, they showed gully erosion sites at ondo, and as usual I saw despicable buildings around.
Mehn u guys live in squalors called cities.
The only deduction there is that u don't make ur IGR period. others do it for u. U are economic slaves in ur communities.
SE govts like I said have a low taxation culture, their IGR is bound to be low.
If ur govts collect huge taxes and don't do anything abt job creation( since individually, u ppl are not innovative), then the cycle will continue- high igr without anything to show for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Samuel Mariere Takes Farming As Hobby & As A Business / 2023: PDP Mulls Merger, Throws Open Presidential Ticket / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.