Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. (890 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book / Kashamu Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Him Drug Baron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
The Chairman of the People's Democratic Party Campaign and Mobilisation committee in the South West, Prince Buruji Kashamu has vowed to drag former president Olusegun Obasanjo before the court for referring to him as a criminal in the ex-president's letter to president Goodluck Jonathan which was made public on Wednesday.

Obasanjo had in his 18-page letter refer to kashamu as a wanted criminal who should not be seen associating with the president.

But kashamu, who is also the financier of the PDP in Obasanjo's home state of origin vowed to take immediate legal action against Obasanjo.

Kashamu said on thursday that he would be instituting a libel suit against the former president for denigrating his person.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-sue-obasanjo-for-calling-me-drug-baron-kashamu/
Re: I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ukuts gp: The Chairman of the People's Democratic Party Campaign and Mobilisation committee in the South West, Prince Buruji Kashamu has vowed to drag former president Olusegun Obasanjo before the court for referring to him as a criminal in the ex-president's letter to president Goodluck Jonathan which was made public on Wednesday.

Obasanjo had in his 18-page letter refer to kashamu as a wanted criminal who should not be seen associating with the president.

But kashamu, who is also the financier of the PDP in Obasanjo's home state of origin vowed to take immediate legal action against Obasanjo.

Kashamu said on thursday that he would be instituting a libel suit against the former president for denigrating his person.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-sue-obasanjo-for-calling-me-drug-baron-kashamu/
make sure u also institute this suit in Federal court in Illinois where ure still wanted, Mr.Kashamu.
Re: I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
KASHAMU should go ahead and sue OBASANJO....AH AH we have heard enough of all these threats, "i will sue" "i will sue"...sue na, make we rest,,,lawyers need money abeg.
Re: I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
soe: KASHAMU should go ahead and sue OBASANJO....AH AH we have heard enough of all these threats, "i will sue" "i will sue"...sue na, make we rest,,,lawyers need money abeg.
i wonder if he can do that.
Re: I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
He is a an ex - drug lord/ fraudster who used the money of his illegal proceeds to build mega hotels n businesses. ..one of such is in Victoria Island
Re: I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by padeolu: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2013
regional criminal threaten to sue pan-national criminal.... let's see how it plays out.
Re: I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2013
I hope this letter will not cause another thing o.
Re: I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by Brimmie(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2013
Mumu Drug Dealer
Re: I Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Me a criminal-kashamu. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2013
The question is: is Obasanjo lying or not? When he said u are a drugs criminal

(1) (Reply)

Harshest Laws In The World / Troops Capture Sponsors Of Chibok Girls’ Abduction / Social Restructuring: The Fairness Of Government's Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.