Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48704 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by orimahspence: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
I love this man FFK, this is a man who comment on national issues not minding whose ox is gored, a man whose life is worthy of emulation, show me a man that don't have his own odds, I draw a lil inspiration from the pixs and the OP post, mr nobody of yesterday is now mr somebody today, both FFK and hunt are now making it big in thier career, thanks at OP, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by emmabest2000(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses: I'm sure OP is FFK , femi go and face your books and grow the bleep up, to proove my fact right that the op is FFK , only you femi would have this picture, only you would know her full-name, the year and the college. Go for HIV testing abeg only you dey bleep that other igbo slimgo, mrs goodluck etc. Abeg park well
You are one thousand percent RIGHT cheesy
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses:

werey ni bobo FFK ni sha grin na him as OP yes.
His job is to fight Nigerian women everyday on twitter linda, stella, ojukwu etc i see its because of this britico wey for don born five retire he wont let us hear word.
Bet FFK is fine ohhh grin hmmm hmm hmm jah!
cheesy silly girl.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
kambee: I think am having a crush on FFK...his so cute!
You will be his fifth wife and counting...looks shouldn't be your criteria for falling o
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by shegsrules(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Being with d right woman n even afta years success would still come to u both not following girls of nowadays that crash destiny n are bad luck peddlers una sabi una self ladies as una d bleep any banana wey dey available plus d ones wey d men wives Don curse
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by emmabest2000(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Perfecter4real: The lady yin the picture looks like bianca or are my eyes playing a fast one on me?
YOU are bli.......
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Lilimax(f): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
waternogetenemy: Wen a father can behave like this, wat example is he setting for his daughters.

We will soon start seeing ur daughters pics on nairaland from the UK baba oshi. embarassed
1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Lilimax(f): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
deols: I wonder how the stoopidity of taking pride in the no. of women you slept with started.

This FFk of a thing needs to grow up.

agba o kan ogbon.
2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
balladin: This FFK is not good influence on our youths. Always brandishing his looks and bragging about the women he has dated. Being handsome is not an achievement.
Yeah, the handsome and beautiful ones are not yet born.

FFK should grow up cos I don't know the legacy he's passing to his Children sad.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ada Nri1: lipsrsealed undecided
O dikwa egwu!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Lilimax(f): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
romeo: Such a shameless backward individual. Who cares about you and Susan Hunt or whatever they call her? How this individual became a minister in Nigeria still baffles me!! He lacks integrity and respect for women. Women are his trophies, chop and tell his hallmark achievement. The eediot failed woefully as an aviation minister. He believes evil spirits can cause air mishap in this 21st century. Shame on all retards that look up to him as a role model.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, both home and abroad, will send some red cap chiefs to plead with Femi Fani-Kayode not to release the picture(s) of him and Biancar, the wife of their hero, Ojukwu.

Stop pressing Femi to release any picture that contains Bianca in it, even in a party or church service, that picture if any will start what Femi cannot finish. His wife and daughters had their own runs at one time or the other and may still be having it now. If he ever tries something like that then we shall examine his brain. I thought you pple said that this man was one time honourable minister of the federal Republic of Nigeria? Then he should be more involved in solving Nigerian problems than in dancing SKELEWU
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by oduaboy1: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
romeo: Such a shameless backward individual. Who cares about you and Susan Hunt or whatever they call her? How this individual became a minister in Nigeria still baffles me!! He lacks integrity and respect for women. Women are his trophies, chop and tell his hallmark achievement. The eediot failed woefully as an aviation minister. He believes evil spirits can cause air mishap in this 21st century. Shame on all retards that look up to him as a role model.
And stella oduah believes that air mishaps is the work of God.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
osinachukwu: How does diz picture proofs dat ffk dated bianca,nor proves dat lagos Is not a no man's land undecided
This picture will preceed that of Bianca.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
odua boy: Femi is an accomplished lawyer and a former minister of the country.

Who are you?.You are a nobody,a nonetity.Who cant even lick on the path femi treads on.

Minister of woman affairs?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
odua boy: Lmao,i see many ibos commiting suicide if femi releases the pictures of him and biancar animashaun.

Femi dare not. We shall release the picture of his wife naked.

Please please please, let us stop this madness. that chief or whatever femi should be a stetesman by now. Anyway, he started out a spoilt child. With what he is doing, he is telling stories of his up bringing. I propose we give a national award to his parents like the mutalabs
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ImHotepX: 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Still don't know why most of you sanctimonious pillocks are crying over an innocent pic.

There's nothing x-rated in the pic - ol'boy was just chilling with an ivory queen - his trophy.

The man was and is a player - king of all kinds of chics.

Game recognise game and real recognise real.

Salute! cool
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ImHotepX: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Urine: FFK...the lady killer. I want to be like him when I grow up.

Supreme smartness.

Go forth and conquer all the chics!

Shalom!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lilimax:
O dikwa egwu!
I'm yet to understand the reason behind that man's showcasing of his ex girlfriends pictures and names as if it's an achievement.

Btw I heard some of his IDs on Nairaland are odua boy, T8ksy, T9ksy, scipioafricanus and the ID he used to post this topic. A man in his fifties is on Nairaland behaving in a manner his children would be cautioned for.

7 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
odua boy: Lmao,i see many ibos commiting suicide if femi releases the pictures of him and biancar animashaun.
Confusion will start again if he releases the picture(that is if he truly has it oooo). My advise is that he should not release the picture no matter what happens between Igbos and Yorubas. It's wrong to post pics of ones exs online just to prove a point. What if someone does it to own his own daughter months or years later, what would be his reaction. Biancar vs FFK incident has created mistrust between Igbos and Yorubas, no matter how serious and sincere a Yoruba guy is the Igbo girl wouldn't fall for him and even if she does the family may not support the union to lead to marriage. I really pity women, if a woman refuses to open the leg the guy will complain and when she does the guy must tell the whole world that he's sampled her and she's become his conquered territory which he can enter anytime he wishes. Kiss and tell, this kain attitude na wah oooo
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Guyman02: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: This is Susan Hunt and Femi Fani Kayode all grown up 33 years after. Neither Sue nor Femi changed! Sue is now an executive in Google UK and Femi we all know served as a Minister. Life can take you places...good friendships lasts a life time! Enjoy!

@Cramjones is FFK on Nairaland. Kiss and Tell spoilt kid. Iam trying to find the alias of Reno Omokri GEJ social media Special Assistant
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
ImHotep-X:
Still don't know why most of you sanctimonious pillocks are crying over an innocent pic.

There's nothing x-rated in the pic - ol'boy was just chilling with an ivory queen - his trophy.

The man was and is a player - king of all kinds of chics.

Game recognise game and real recognise real.

Salute! cool

You will not understand, but let me educate you.
Femi is a Yoruba chief,
He is a one time honourable minister of this great nation,
He is a public figure and a statesman. He deserves to be respected in the whole world, having climbed to such level in life.
It is therefore not proper that some one like that should be exhibiting himself as a masquarade for women.
Let him leave that to lesser mortals.
Let him for one day boast with his accademic archievement abroad. how exceedingly well he did above his cause mates abroad then.

Those are the things to be proud of. After all EVERY DOG DEY CHOP SHIT. How many of your own pics have you posted?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
GustavoFring: I want to see photos of Biancar taking the D FFK style

I'm sure he has some photos....

If he has it even its fake one and then tries it...He is a DEAD MEAT
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
This picture will preceed that of Bianca.

He dare not. Ever heard of ANI NEFU NGWU NA NGWOO?. He dare not I tell you.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: This is a picture of Chief Femi Fani Kayode and his british college girl friend Susan Hunt in Kelly College, UK. Femi oh....back in the days!

Was this before or after the relentless smashing of Bianca Onoh. Afterall, its confirmed that FFK smashed the hell out of her.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ichidodo: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
orimahspence: I love this man FFK, this is a man who comment on national issues not minding whose ox is gored, a man whose life is worthy of emulation, show me a man that don't have his own odds, I draw a lil inspiration from the pixs and the OP post, mr nobody of yesterday is now mr somebody today, both FFK and hunt are now making it big in thier career, thanks at OP, God bless you
Bros you well so?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones:

who is beauty and who is the beast?

FEMI aka cramjones, you are the beast in human skin..AGBAYA osi
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Demdem:

Was this before or after the relentless smashing of Bianca Onoh. Afterall, its confirmed that FFK smashed the hell out of her.

All these while I tot a you are a grown-up.... , Nairaland is really faceless

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bianca should get her Wall Street attorneys ready because her picture will be next.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ichidodo: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
I can authoritatively disclose that FFK is T8KSY,T9KSY and Scipio Africanus. I Believe Desola is Kemi Olunloyo,Peace out.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

All these while I tot a you are a grown-up.... , Nairaland is really faceless

Shut ur trap and mind ur business if u have no answers to my honest questions.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by oduaboy1: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ada Nri1: I'm yet to understand the reason behind that man's showcasing of his ex girlfriends pictures and names as if it's an achievement.

Btw I heard some of his IDs on Nairaland are odua boy, T8ksy, T9ksy, scipioafricanus and the ID he used to post this topic. A man in his fifties is on Nairaland behaving in a manner his children would be cautioned for.
Lol someones seriously thinks am FFK,,,,i would have been the happiest man in the world if i was the one smashing biancar's punny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) / Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.