Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48712 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Olaone1: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Missy_B:
Photographic evidence, please! cheesy
Not kidding, trust me. smiley

BTW, long time, Missy. Long long time. How'ya?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Olaone1: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Seun:
If you think your eyebrows are not nice, trimming them constantly until you have completely scraped them off will not make them nicer. Not for Susan and not for anyone else. Those who leave their eyebrows alone will have a better look on the long run. A natural, healthy look.
You are right, geeky one wink wink
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ola one:
Not kidding, trust me. smiley

BTW, long time, Missy. Long long time. How'ya?
Yea, that's right. I'm good, you? wink
I still dey wait the picshore tongue
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Olaone1: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Missy_B:
Yea, that's right. I'm good, you? wink
I still dey wait the picshore tongue
I am fine, darling
Will inbox you my pics, well maybe cheesy cheesy

Please, don't let Seun see the pics wink
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by andyanders: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: This is a picture of Chief Femi Fani Kayode and his british college girl friend Susan Hunt in Kelly College, UK. Femi oh....back in the days!

This is to show you that this guy is just useless by posting his past relationships. Same way he went about saying he befriended Bianca.

This shows how stup-id person he is.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Howmanage: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
FFK is kinda fyne but he can abuse!! Ah ahn...!!! Never known a man to be so acerbic (sharp mout for those who are wondering cheesy)
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Vikingman: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
andyanders:

This is to show you that this guy is just useless by posting his past relationships. Same way he went about saying he befriended Bianca.

This shows how stup-id person he is.

This proves my point that femi could not have known Bianca because we were together in the Nigerian Law School in 1985 when he claimed he knew Bianca. If he has this picture he should post at least 1 of him and Bianca (no photoshopping please).
On a more serious note, only Femi knows this woman, her name and which college he knew her in. Only he could have posted this infantile rubbish. Femi. GROW UP. STOP THIS NONSENSE. AND STOP POSTING THAT YOU WERE FINE. IT'S TOO CHILDISH.
IT IS BECOMING TOO EMBARRASSING. GET TREATMENT NOW.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by whiteroses(f): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Rawdeal: [size=14pt]at least one of the people viewing this thread is FFK the great freak. Reveal yourself! angry[/size]

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Seun:
If you think your eyebrows are not nice, trimming them constantly until you have completely scraped them off will not make them nicer. Not for Susan and not for anyone else. Those who leave their eyebrows alone will have a better look on the long run. A natural, healthy look.
Oh, so what happens to hairy sisters like me? If we don't trim our eyebrows, they will end up looking like a baboon's thighs.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 14, 2013
I won't post any more pictures...Posting a picture of Bianca will definitely ignite an already burning country. For the records this is not FFK...Cramjones is Cramjones and FFK is FFK. I won't reveal his nairaland ID!!!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Etianwanokon: 4:07am On Dec 14, 2013
HE IS HANDSOME BUT MANNER LESS, INSOLENT, DOES NOT RESPECT ELDERS, TALKS CARELESSLY.
WHAT WILL YOU SAY OF A MAN WHO SLEEPS WITH WOMEN AND MAKE IT PUBLIC.
LOUSY , ROWDY FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by cheruv: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2013
cramjones: This is Susan Hunt and Femi Fani Kayode all grown up 33 years after. Neither Sue nor Femi changed! Sue is now an executive in Google UK and Femi we all know served as a Minister. Life can take you places...good friendships lasts a life time! Enjoy!
That susan hunt dey like person wey dey use toilet brush brush teeth.see as em teeth dey harpic clean undecided
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by cheruv: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2013
kambee: I think am having a crush on FFK...his so cute!
Just pix toto don dey skratch you?? Silly girl angry
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by lastpage: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Very soon he will release the one(s) he took with Bianca.

You people should STOP mentioning BIANCA OJUKWU'S name alongside FFK l dont you know that the matter is STILL GOING TO COURT?

Dont ask me when ..but l remember Bianca was threatening to sue him for saying he has phucked her before.

Emmm....How long does it take to file a case sef? I tire for this our Nigerian legal system o! angry angry

Lastpage!

Now l know why most women, including Bianca Ojukwu, could not resist this notorious FFK! He is a real "guy-man"
As Ugly as Ikemba Ojukwu was, if Bianca could marry him, then l have no doubt that she will be dying to phuck someone as handsome as FFK. wink wink
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2013
cramjones: I won't post any more pictures...Posting a picture of Bianca will definitely ignite an already burning country. For the records this is not FFK...Cramjones is Cramjones and FFK is FFK. I won't reveal his nairaland ID!!!

Forget those miserable lot. We all know that FFK smashed Bianca. That's a fact.
Just one picture for posterity sake and for doubting thomases.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Demdem:

Forget those miserable lot. We all know that FFK smashed Bianca. That's a fact.
Just one picture for posterity sake and for doubting thomases.
Posterity for what? Who gives a flying Bleep if they slept with each other? Well, I don't.

What is the big deal even if they had a sexxual affair? It happened a long time ago and it was between two consenting adults. People should stop being so hypocritical.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Vikingman:

This proves my point that femi could not have known Bianca because we were together in the Nigerian Law School in 1985 when he claimed he knew Bianca. If he has this picture he should post at least 1 of him and Bianca (no photoshopping please).
On a more serious note, only Femi knows this woman, her name and which college he knew her in. Only he could have posted this infantile rubbish. Femi. GROW UP. STOP THIS NONSENSE. AND STOP POSTING THAT YOU WERE FINE. IT'S TOO CHILDISH.
IT IS BECOMING TOO EMBARRASSING. GET TREATMENT NOW.
Bianca, I taught you said you would sue Femi Fani-Kayode with your Wall Street attorneys? We are waiting.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Dauduagba: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Femi ,you take eye to the market to choose good stuff -weldone .
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by kiosk1: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
It's good to know that this FFK was at least a normal guy dating girls who had no bloodline with him before he descended to the horrific level of plucking his own daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by rafcrown(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
Taiwo20: Ati kekere lo te ti bere sina e
O DAGBA TAN O TUN N TO SIBE

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Kodak2000: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
FFK ...HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUGHTERS.
FFK...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF OWN DAUGHTERS.
FFK...YERIMA NO MOLEST HIS OWN DAUGHTER BUT YOU ALWAYS MOLEST UR OWN DAUGHTERS
FFK...NO SON AFTER 4 WIFE. FFK...OWNER OF USELESS SP3RM.
FFK...DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF DAUGHTERS. DIE. DEMON DOG DIE.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Kodak2000: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
FFK...when u go take Shama Maliga to court? Since 2008 Shama expose u are molesting ur own daughters.
FFK Shama post it again in 2010 and 2013 on Nigeriamasterweb with pictures.
Shama no dey hide.
Shama expose ur daughters are dogs for Atiku and OBj and ur wife Regina is dog for OBJ.
Shama expose ur daughters are dogs for security men
Shama expose u are demon dog molester of daughters.
As u never go to court...FFK...HIT IT FIRST WIT HIS DAUGHTERS. DEMON DOG. DIE.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Lilimax(f): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
ImHotep-X:
Darn!! This thread went South.

You lot are lucky "ImHotep-X" isn't a bigot - I need to protect the image of ImHotep, the greatest man that ever lived.

Anyway, Cramjones, have you got the pics of that beautiful woman from the East of Niger River, or you're just bluffing? undecided
You're sounding like shymexx? Are u Shymexx undecided?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Bonga4: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
FFK or would you prefer to be addressed with your confirmed NAIRALAND monikers such as T8KSY, T9KSY, SCIPIO AFRICANUS, ORLANDO OWOH JULIAN BOND , Tpia, to name but a few, you continue to live up to your reputation of being a depraved creep. I consider it affront that you are mentioned in the same category as a man. You are now posting picture of white girl that you chuk . Na promotion? Make you show us the Bianca picture as you dey brag and stop using idea to distract us. Na the one we want to see. Abi this white girl also run away from you because of your 3inch dick which you use to father your daughters that you have been screwing? Somebody should pity you and find you a job to give you parole from your life sentence on Nairaland
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Demdem(m): 1:43am On Dec 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Posterity for what? Who gives a flying Bleep if they slept with each other? Well, I don't.

What is the big deal even if they had a sexxual affair? It happened a long time ago and it was between two consenting adults. People should stop being so hypocritical.

U don't but a lot do. Respect their opinion.

Now u are talking. It's absolutely no big deal afterall it happened when they were young.
Bianca is the one being hypocritical threating fire and brimstone and court threats which till date she hasn't brought to fruition.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by tpia5: 2:57am On Dec 15, 2013
Bonga4: FFK or would you prefer to be addressed with your confirmed NAIRALAND monikers such as T8KSY, T9KSY, SCIPIO AFRICANUS, ORLANDO OWOH JULIAN BOND , Tpia, to name but a few, you continue to live up to your reputation of being a depraved creep. I consider it affront that you are mentioned in the same category as a man. You are now posting picture of white girl that you chuk . Na promotion? Make you show us the Bianca picture as you dey brag and stop using idea to distract us. Na the one we want to see. Abi this white girl also run away from you because of your 3inch dick which you use to father your daughters that you have been screwing? Somebody should pity you and find you a job to give you parole from your life sentence on Nairaland

you wicked o, who you take am resemble?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Raxxye(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2013
cramjones: I won't post any more pictures...Posting a picture of Bianca will definitely ignite an already burning country. For the records this is not FFK...Cramjones is Cramjones and FFK is FFK. I won't reveal his nairaland ID!!!
And what is burning the country? Is it your philandrous lifestyle? Don't be deceived, old man; you are not as popular or important as you think. You should be more concerned about your family burning as a result of your childish, unguarded statements and unexemplary lifestyle than Nigeria burning. It is such a shame that you have refused to grow up. If you were in anyway related to me, I would long have disowned you; you would by now have been an outcast in the family!

I dare you to post the pix. You and I know you got none!
By the way, I hear you sleep with your daughters. Is it true or false?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Ishilove: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2013
Demdem:

U don't but a lot do. Respect their opinion.

Now u are talking. It's absolutely no big deal afterall it happened when they were young.
Bianca is the one being hypocritical threating fire and brimstone and court threats which till date she hasn't brought to fruition.
I don't blame Bianca for denying. She is embarassed at having once slept with a man such as he. The man's mouth has got more holes in it than a sieve... He has diarrhoea of the mouth
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Italiano1: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2013
cramjones: I won't post any more pictures...Posting a picture of Bianca will definitely ignite an already burning country. For the records this is not angryFFK...Cramjones is Cramjones and FFK is FFK. I won't reveal his nairaland ID!!!

grin grin
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by oduaboy1: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2013
cramjones: I won't post any more pictures...Posting a picture of Bianca will definitely ignite an already burning country. For the records this is notFFK...Cramjones is Cramjones and FFK is FFK. I won't reveal his nairaland ID!!!
How did you lay your hands on this confidential picture if you are not the one and only olowo ori biancar,Chief FFk.

Why are you feeling reluctant to post the one of you and biancar.or are you afraid of the loudmouthed ibos.

Sir they cant do anything only whine and cry.So go ahead and post itwinkwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Italiano1: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2013
odua boy: How did you lay your hands on this confidential picture if you are not the one and only olowo ori biancar,Chief FFk.

Why are you feeling reluctant to post the one of you and biancar.or are you afraid of the loudmouthed ibos.

Sir they cant do anything only whine and cry.So go ahead and post itwinkwinkwinkwinkwink

He is not FFK
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by oduaboy1: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Italiano1:

He is not FFK
Okay,how did he lay his hands on those confidential pictures,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Basketmouth Promises To Save Nigeria (photos) / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.