Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48710 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ibrash600: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2013
Brimmie:
Promumu.. Is like the trio has gang-ra.ped you verbally?? grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Elnino4ladies: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2013
I rilly luv dis FFK mehn...he's ma mentor in womanlogy..i want 2 be lyk him wen i grow up...
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Dimeji271(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Make Money Online Now! No investment! Make at least 50$ per day! Click this link below and register. http:///5HDZA6 Note: This is not a Get Rich Quick System, so you just have to follow the procedures step by step. http:///5HDZA6 You might have heard of many people saying make money online etc. but some are not real. Well, don't ignore this, its real===>
http:///5HDZA6
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Dre19: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2013
fr3do: Beauty and the beast
pillock!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by waternogetenemy: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Wen a father can behave like this, wat example is he setting for his daughters.

We will soon start seeing ur daughters pics on nairaland from the UK baba oshi. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2013
You people wont just let this man be. Na wa oo
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by nerodenero: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2013
I like his appearance and he is such a fine guy grin. Many would love to look like him and many women would love to have such an appearance or fine nature as a husband. One thing I detest about him is showing or writing about his escapade with women and leaving it at the public's disposal angry. That doesn't make him a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Chief, actually you have torchlighted many websites and visited many down stream sectors, regulated and deregulated. I hope you have a son that resembles you so that you may have a feeling like your father's when you were in active service to womenhood hehehehehehe
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Burger01(m): 11:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Urine: FFK...the lady killer. I want to be like him when I grow up.
I pity you, your parents and your grandparents. Just don't be like FFK. undecided
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2013
ajasa4link: @ op( FFK) Was this before or after Bianca?

This should be a prelude to the bianca picture.... Picture now or nothing....

Waiting....
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by sleekch1c(f): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Deschil: Is this you FFK?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Emmanuela96(f): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2013
[quote
author=cramjones]This is a picture of Chief Femi Fani Kayode and his
british college girl friend Susan Hunt in Kelly College, UK. Femi
oh....back in the days![/quote] wow life is good..................been in the arms of a woman e no easy oo.. enjoy your self chief .
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Urine: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2013
fabulousfortune: Onye Ara

@Topic, FFK is a shameless womanizer. Still surprised he hasn't had Aids tho undecided

Last time I checked, I was entitled to my opinion and my statement wasn't directed at you. If you ever behave like this again, I will go forensic on your mosquito legs, I will find you and it won't be funny.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Bizibi(m): 11:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Dis guy na badt guy
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by debetmx(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Bizibi: Dis guy na badt guy

Very badt guy.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by HenryEkwavwe(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2013
dat guy na old striker
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by oduaboy1: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Singing wizkid's Dont dull

Oya ask your mummy!!!
Awon eleyi,awon eleyi,won bad gaan!!!
Oya ask your daddy!!!!

But Femi we need the one with biancar....
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by farolee(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2013
waternogetenemy: Wen a father can behave like this, wat example is he setting for his daughters.

We will soon start seeing ur daughters pics on nairaland from the UK baba oshi. embarassed

Femi is such an intelligent guy.You didnt do it ,abi?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ATMCARD2(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2013
Yoruba Prostitut<..........no wonda hez so useless now.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by oduaboy1: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2013
ATM-CARD:
But he is still miles ahead of you in life,,,,,so tell me who the useless one is,,,between both of you

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2013
ATM-CARD:

What happened tojust calling him a prostitue? Your hands were just itching to add "yoruba"! Hope u won urself a happy mood!

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2013
odua boy: Singing wizkid's Dont dull

Oya ask your mummy!!!
Oya ask your daddy!!!!

But Femi we need the one with biancar....
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, both home and abroad, will send some red cap chiefs to plead with Femi Fani-Kayode not to release the picture(s) of him and Biancar, the wife of their hero, Ojukwu.

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Forwetinnah: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2013
Urine: FFK...the lady killer. I want to be like him when I grow up.

Imagine some1s aspiration..shame! Pray you don't have daughters, cause there's definitely going to be a lot of FFKs in the lives..hope you enjoy the Ridicule when you're a father

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Malachy27: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2013
U all got that lady wrong! She is Bianca Ojukwu sori Onoh....
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2013
How can someone wiv eyes call ffk and that lady beauty and the beast! How can u look at femi and call him the beast. Is It because the woman is white? That man is handsome and he is ageing well. Little wonder everyone is bleaching! White is clean! Black is dirty innit? He looks like a real african dude wiv very nice facial features!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ATMCARD2(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2013
odua boy: But he is still miles ahead of you in life,,,,,so tell who the useless one is,,,between both of you
He is not n will neva........wat a wasted fada.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ATMCARD2(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey:

What happened tojust calling him a prostitue? Your hands were just itching to add "yoruba"! Hope u won urself a happy mood!
.D truth must be told........i kw itz always bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by danjalingo: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2013
whiteroses:

werey ni bobo FFK ni sha grin na him as OP yes.
His job is to fight Nigerian women everyday on twitter linda, stella, ojukwu etc i see its because of this britico wey for don born five retire he wont let us hear word.
Bet FFK is fine ohhh grin hmmm hmm hmm jah!

This man de behave like one of my cousins, any woman wey no give am kongo him go begin yab am.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Urine:

Last time I checked, I was entitled to my opinion and my statement wasn't directed at you. If you ever behave like this again, I will go forensic on your mosquito legs, I will find you and it won't be funny.
Go nd Die!
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by bigtt76(f): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: This is Susan Hunt and Femi Fani Kayode all grown up 33 years after. Neither Sue nor Femi changed! Sue is now an executive in Google UK and Femi we all know served as a Minister. Life can take you places...good friendships lasts a life time! Enjoy!

Hahaha ...no wonder FFK name just de pop-up for Google Search any how grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics / Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.