Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! (48711 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: Some people are right...Pictures of darling Bianca and Femi taken in the Sandhurst Bridge, UK will be released soon...certainly not NOW

If you are not FFK, better seek his permision before that, because they are going to re[ply with posting the pics of his wife and daughters' UMCOMBOTI heheheheheeh

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by flyingdutchman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size]Ah, Femi! Ifoje ni ee!!! YOU ARE CHEAP, CONDESCENDING AND A DISGRACE TO OUR YORUBA ANCESTRY. I AM VERY YOUNG BUT EVEN I WOULD NEVER STOOP SO LOW
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: By the way the picture was taken in 1982 when a lot of you weren't born yet! The last time FFK saw Sue was in 1991, some of you still weren't born then! The morale of the story is that you never know where your friends today will be in the next decade...Life is filled with challenges and bumps, but the end justifies the means! Shalom!

Does he ever have male friends? The man is getting cheap popularity of a cheap kind. The man seems idle and is whiling away time with Nairlanders. Which serious and reasonable man has time for such frivolities as he is exhibiting. Has he had more girls than most of us? both black, and white of all tribes? so what trophy is he aiming at? The man is out of governance and it is affecting him psychologically. Is he married and have children? are his children proud of the type of news about their father? Does his wife still raise her head high amongst women? I think OBJ did not carry out checks well before appointing that man as minister.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ImHotepX: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Darn!! This thread went South.

You lot are lucky "ImHotep-X" isn't a bigot - I need to protect the image of ImHotep, the greatest man that ever lived.

Anyway, Cramjones, have you got the pics of that beautiful woman from the East of Niger River, or you're just bluffing? undecided
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ImHotepX: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
deols: I wonder how the stoopidity of taking pride in the no. of women you slept with started.

This FFk of a thing needs to grow up.

agba o kan ogbon.

Deols, I need to take a picture with you without your hijab and kufi on asap.

What say you, junior muslim doctor? tongue
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Picture of Femi's beautiful daughter...Remilekun Fani-Kayode

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by ImHotepX: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: Picture of Femi's beautiful daughter...Remilekun Fani-Kayode at Coventry University, UK

Is ol'girl still at that uni?

I go there once a month. Got two cousins in the same uni and a few broads there.

She defo looks like something I can snipe with a M24 sniper rifle! cool

I need to copy that name and ask my connect asap.

PS: snipe = silent D in django. tongue
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Ibo people, always shifting grounds. When FFK said he had an intimate relationship with Bianca, you insisted he was lying. Now he is close to bringing more evidence to back his claim, you are calling him names and saying it would lead to animosity. It does, it will only show how clanish you are; coming all out because the wife of Ojukwu is being "humiliated."
Another show of how you shift ground was in the ogogoro story by SaharaReporters. When SR released pictures of the President at a table of ogogoro, you changed your tone to he should be praised for promoting our local gin.

There is nothing wrong with having intimate relationship with Bianca at their youthful days. The problem is how the man thinks he has won an award for that. Is he the only man that Madam dated if she did? We are trying to put sense into this man and some of you are bent on pulling wahala on his head. We have had girls of all tribes but we shall hit him bellow the belt with pics.We shal;l get too near.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Konmight:
Adekanmi is my name Sir, I'm not Igbo. They may have their shortcoming yet I don't support such act just to prove a point. Shalom and have a splendid weekend.

He is not going to release any pics. He is just enjoying the thread. Abati enjoys by being in govt and deciding what to tell Nigerians your brother goes to Ashjawo house and drug joints, out of power out of favour, he lands on Nairaland hehehehehe
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones: Picture of Femi's beautiful daughter...Remilekun Fani-Kayode
I still don't understand what's going on here. Did you take permission from Chief FFK before you posted that picture? Are you an impostor who has access to some information about Chief FFK and want to put the man in another trouble? Abi you are the Chief FFK? You don't have to post pictures of those innocent children on internet Sir, it's unnecessary. Shalom.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Bianca Ojukwu should appologize in five national dailies, withdrawing her earlier claim that she never met FFK.

She is not on Nairaland. she is on National assignment, solving Nigerian problems. Her boys and girls will be answering FFK. They are her Abati hehehehehehe
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Desola(f): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: I can authoritatively disclose that FFK is T8KSY,T9KSY and Scipio Africanus. I Believe Desola is Kemi Olunloyo,Peace out.

No, Olunloyo ko, olunlalubosa ni..

Asiere! ta ba ti e ma fi eni we eyan a wa je bi ti unhinged schizophrenic woman yen ni?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by tpia5: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
The lady looks like bianca though.

Was she ( white lady) really his girlfriend?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by tpia5: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey: How can someone wiv eyes call ffk and that lady beauty and the beast! How can u look at femi and call him the beast. Is It because the woman is white? That man is handsome and he is ageing well. Little wonder everyone is bleaching! White is clean! Black is dirty innit? He looks like a real african dude wiv very nice facial features!

He actually looks like an AA or fulani.

Can't be easy handling all the 'female attraction' he must be receiving all the time.

The man na magnet for ladies I guess.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by aviazuva: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
aviazuva:

She is not on Nairaland. she is on National assignment, solving Nigerian problems. Her boys and girls will be answering FFK. They are her Abati hehehehehehe

Aviazuva, aviazuva, aviazuvaviaaaaaaa
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones:

As at the time this was being typed FFK was on ChannelsTV interviewing and commenting on OBJ's letter to the failed GEJ's government. How then can FFK be on Nairaland at the same time as Cramjones??
Ask them.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
aviazuva:

There is nothing wrong with having intimate relationship with Bianca at their youthful days. The problem is how the man thinks he has won an award for that. Is he the only man that Madam dated if she did? We are trying to put sense into this man and some of you are bent on pulling wahala on his head. We have had girls of all tribes but we shall hit him bellow the belt with pics.We shal;l get too near.
Why did Bianca say she never FFK?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
aviazuva:

You're not making sense. So believe FFK is on NL but Bianca is not because she is on a national assignment? Does this make sense to you?
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by topsyking: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
i believe any man that love woman alot..they hadly get boy child.. maybe that why FFK never had a boy child...too much pusssy ..dey weak sperm to produce boy. grin
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones:

Yes, FFK is on nairaland and it is not for me to reveal his ID. However, cramjones is not FFK!
cramjones is ffk. bro no lie. na u dey show ursef. u sabi blow ur wilsoo.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by DrOBD(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
You are definitely FFK.... I have gone through most of your post, it defines your position (politically). Nice to meet you here sir FFK.
You posted this before https://www.nairaland.com/1318886/susan-rice-possible-killer-abiola

1 Like

Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Olaone1: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Grow up, egbon Femi. There's nothing special about dating white girls. A night out in Portsmouth(or anywhere outside London) on a weekend will fetch you one or two. Grow up, sir.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Olaone1: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Desola:

No, Olunloyo ko, olunlalubosa ni..

Asiere! ta ba ti e ma fi eni we eyan a wa je bi ti unhinged schizophrenic woman yen ni?
grin grin
Never disappoints. Deso sweetie
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by striker9(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
This thread funny o,oga ffk,abeg no release the picture o,lol.
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Seun(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
cramjones:
And Susan is beautiful too...since she was young and still is smiley
In the first picture, it's obvious that she'd been playing with her eyebrows. In the second, it's obvious that she has lost her eyebrows. That's what happens. Meanwhile nothing happened to Femi Fani-Kayode's eyebrows. You know why? Because he didn't scrape them off. angry angry
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Olaone1: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Seun: In the first picture, it's obvious that she'd been playing with her eyebrows. In the second, it's obvious that she has lost her eyebrows. That's what happens. Meanwhile nothing happened to Femi Fani-Kayode's eyebrows. You know why? Because he didn't scrape them off. angry angry
You and your obsession with eyebrows these days. Because you gotta nice one? Trust me, mine is finer and straighter than yours. I mean it. tongue
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
Seun: In the first picture, it's obvious that she'd been playing with her eyebrows. In the second, it's obvious that she has lost her eyebrows. That's what happens. Meanwhile nothing happened to Femi Fani-Kayode's eyebrows. You know why? Because he didn't scrape them off. angry angry

you're obsessed with trimmed eyebrows. Get over it already
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ola one:
You and your obsession with eyebrows these days. Because you gotta nice one? Trust me, mine is finer and straighter than yours. I mean it. tongue
Photographic evidence, please! cheesy
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
[size=14pt]at least one of the people viewing this thread is FFK the great freak. Reveal yourself! angry[/size]
Re: Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! by Seun(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ola one: You and your obsession with eyebrows these days. Because you gotta nice one? Trust me, mine is finer and straighter than yours. I mean it. tongue
If you think your eyebrows are not nice, trimming them constantly until you have completely scraped them off will not make them nicer. Not for Susan and not for anyone else. Those who leave their eyebrows alone will have a better look on the long run. A natural, healthy look.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Basketmouth Promises To Save Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.