Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya (3228 Views)

Saraki Pays Surprise Visit To Akume / Governor Ahmed Of Kwara Receives Surprise Visit From His Daughters At Work.photo / Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya by taharqa: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2013
abokinside: Obj is detribalised because he has been well exposed to different tribes and race at a very early stage of his life, mainly because of his career in the army and international engagements after he left being head of state in 1979, Obj is intelligent, very condident and NEVER fidgety! He was handed a ruined country by Sani Abacha, external debt, of 37b usd, total collapsed economy, civil servants poorly paid yet when he was leaving in 2007, he had paid up all Nigeria's debt, did not borrow a dime rather left an external reserve of over $60b usd, and excess crude account of $22b usd, with an economy that was far better than he met.
But what do we have in Gej all he met he destroyed, external reserve less than 35b usd, excess crude less than 5b usd, external debt has risen above 35b usd, ordinarily every govt coming in should be an improvement on the past, can Gej expain what happen to all the money that has been earn under his watch? What on earth could ve made him deplete all accounts he met so badly ? Is it that he has not eatned a dime since coming to office or what has happened cos there's no infrastructure on ground to show for the totall rape of the nation's resources.
Pls I rest my case, thus is not about trive or clan, Obj is light years ahead of Gej period! Obj is a Nigerian, Gej is an Ijaw man! The ywoare ddifferent
When wud you CLOWNS stop tellina bare-faced LIES; Lies, in which u guys wud be so easily called-out?? Ehmm, Aboki?
Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya by Sagytarius(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2013
I am for No Corruption. Both o'them are very corrupt individuaals. But the fact remains that Obj approached this matter in a childish way. Why publish a letter for even an Akara seller to read. Yes, he claimed that previous mails sent to GEJ hadn't been acknowledged. If he really wanted to make sure his msgs got to GEJ, why not, as an Elder Statesman/former head-of-state, summon a meeting of other elder statesmen/former heads-of-state like Gowon,IBB, Abdulsalami, Ekwueme, etc. as well as GeJ himself, and then table his grieviances to GEJ in the presence of these witnesses? Its seriously shameful!
Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya by Segadem(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2013
victor jam: What? Is dis rili tru? I cant understand Nigeria again, i cant understand nairaland, i cant understand GEJ, i cant OBJ. Just confused! Dnt knw who to believe anymore.
So,you never knew? This is carrot and stick approach OBJ is talking about.
Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya by Spray(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Dominiquez: 2015 will be a surprise to APC, cos then they will know that rented crowd is just temporary. Iñ GEJ we have a home.
bros e be lyk say u no no baba iyabo oo,,
Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya by superstar1(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2013
i love OBJ.

Heaping coal on fire on his head and pouring ice-water again. grin grin grin grin grin

this guy na baddo ---- badest oldman ever liveth
Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya by Okikiade(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Politics is not meant for narrow-minded people! It's high time for us to updates our data bases to meet the civilised requirements!Tinubu with Buhari meeting IBB to discuss "the way forward"!?Deceitful politiking!
Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya by naptu2: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
President obasanjo bows to greet his president,goodluck jonathan today in nairobi kenya,both were special guest of honor in the kenyan 50th anniversary celebrations.

Re: Ex-president Obasanjo Paid A Surprise Visit To President Jonathan In Kenya by Okikiade(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
naptu2: President obasanjo bows to greet his president,goodluck jonathan today in nairobi kenya,both were special guest of honor in the kenyan 50th anniversary celebrations.
What else? Leaders of 9ja'Re complicating and unpredictable!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4 Times’: He’s Met Jesus, Moses Draws Map Of / Just Heard Gov Amaechi Saying Nigerians Are Lazy On Aljazeera / ICC Begins Investigation Into Dame Patience. See Pic Send To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.