Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. (2132 Views)

Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK / Soyinka Backs Patience Jonathan's Appointment As Bayelsa Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by greatgod2012(f): 5:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Hafiz Oyetoro also known as Simply Saka has turned down the appointment given to him by his excellence, President Goodluck Jonathan as one of his ministers.
Saka is said not to be happy with Mr President because he has not improved the lives of many Nigerians who really needed the help, but rather than helping the needs, Nigerian government is adding to those who are absolutely living better.
Though, this act is very rare in this nation. According to Saka's tweet on his twitter account last September 14th
"Please ignore any rumour of me being made a minister. Yes, president GEJ called me and I declined for personal reasons".
This tweet was retweeted by a Lagos based stand up comedian, Omobaba that same day.

http://m.naij.com/news/54161.html?short

1 Like

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by greatgod2012(f): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2013
If this is actually true, then, this man has credibility and integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Omexonomy: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Lies from the pit of hell.
Most south westerners ar always telling one lie or the other on the president.
Stand up commedian.

3 Likes

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Bros, na true oº°˚! I was there that day... It was about the same time Sanusi was disturbing to use my face for #5000 note...

I was livid with rage! angry angry how dare they?! I told them to put their house in order and I ma consider the offer.. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by RoyalRoy(m): 5:58am On Dec 13, 2013
Omexonomy: Lies from the pit of hell.
Most south westerners ar always telling one lie or the other on the president.
Stand up commedian.

What has south westerners got to do with issues here?

It was simply a joke he posted on his wall. After all he is a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Mynd44: 5:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by EzePromoe: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Jonaphobia is a veneral and visceral disease in the South West sad
Not talking of Saka though, but let's tell ourselves the truth. Saka turned down that request so as not to be under fire from his Yoruba fans.
He's not doing that from his heart.
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Mynd44: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Eze Promoe: Jonaphobia is a veneral and visceral disease in the South West sad
Not talking of Saka though, but let's tell ourselves the truth. Saka turned down that request so as not to be under fire from his Yoruba fans.
And you know his heart because?

I wonder how people come to silly conclusions such as this, you said there is a major dislike for the president in a certain region but have you chosen to ask why that exists? Can it be that it is because they have not seen him do anything worthy of being liked since he became president?

1 Like

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by laykhorn(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2013
if this is true, he has made enough from network providers. It doesnt talk about his credibility
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by joromi: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Mynd_44:

I wonder how people come to silly conclusions such as this, you said there is a major dislike for the president in a certain region but have you chosen to ask why that exists? Can it be that it is because they have not seen him do anything worthy of being liked since he became president?

I wonder o....
They have easily forgotten that this same region joined hands with them to vote in the dopemu...

Let's see if they would do it alone come 2015...
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Tuntheycr7: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Nawa 4u o

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by fr3do(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2013
who is saka to be offered the post of minister?
if it was special adviser I would agree.

1 Like

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Temismith(f): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Dis shud be moved to d joke section pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by EzePromoe: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Mynd_44:

What have Jonathan done that is not worthy of like. A man whose development stride is touching all sectors of the economy. One thing with you guys is that you aren't broad minded. You think development is just patching of road and building of schools? That isn't development, it is facade. Development comes with the youth development which the president is doing through the YOUWIN initiative. Jonathan is the first president to have invested N3bn in Nollywood, a medium that is creating jobs for the youths. Because he doesn't chose to please the old thieving criminals, they now instigate naive minds to tonguelash the president.
Was Jonathan worse than OBJ? Could a leaking mouthed El-Rufai look OBJ in the eye and call him a useless president?
Jonathan's tolerance is just out of this world and I give him kudos for that.

4 Likes

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by greatgod2012(f): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2013
fr3do: who is saka to be offered the post of minister?
if it was special adviser I would agree.

nothing is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by sirwilly1(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Op, an offer which was rejected in Sept 14 didn't make the news then, and it's making the news this 2nd week of Dec. I know this is to add to the whole issues surrounding the presidency. SMH for all those that don't want the progress of GEJ or Nigeria.
#teamfreshairtill2019
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by jmaine: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2013
Minister of what if i may ask ? cheesy
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by joromi: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Indeed! His tolerance for corruption, criminals, bigots etc is out of this world....

1 Like

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by tosan200(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Eze Promoe:
What have Jonathan done that is not worthy of like. A man whose development stride is touching all sectors of the economy. One thing with you guys is that you aren't broad minded. You think development is just patching of road and building of schools? That isn't development, it is facade. Development comes with the youth development which the president is doing through the YOUWIN initiative. Jonathan is the first president to have invested N3bn in Nollywood, a medium that is creating jobs for the youths. Because he doesn't chose to please the old thieving criminals, they now instigate naive minds to tonguelash the president.
Was Jonathan worse than OBJ? Could a leaking mouthed El-Rufai look OBJ in the eye and call him a useless president?
haha 3 billion I laugh in irobo. you forgot the $200m. be deceiving yourself.
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by tosan200(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2013
Eze Promoe:
His tolerance for corruption has made him useless and weak.
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by EzePromoe: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2013
joromi:

Indeed! His tolerance for corruption, criminals, bigots etc is out of this world....
Say all you wanna say. You have another six years to do so wink
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by laykhorn(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2013
greatgod2012: If this is actually true, then, this man has credibility and integrity.
you think he has credibility when he was not loyal to etisalat and ported to bitter rivals MTN
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by greatgod2012(f): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2013
jmaine: Minister of what if i may ask ? cheesy

minister of comedy.........
Anything is possible. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Gboliwe: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2013
greatgod2012: If this is actually true, then, this man has credibility and integrity.
thats a joke. I even turned down the request to have my face on the N5000 note.
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2013
please ignore the rumors about my face being on the 5k note, yes I was contacted by the CBN but I turned it down.

that's what the tweet is like, sarcasm by SAKAsm

BTW since September 14th?

greatgod you fall hands.
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2013
tosan200:
haha 3 billion I laugh in irobo. you forgot the $200m. be deceiving yourself.

Urhobo
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by mysticgal(f): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by isacolukay(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2013

Look at your myopic reasoning? He rejected a ministerial appointment because of Yoruba fans? But Reuben Abati does not have the purpoted yoruba fans?
You must be high on cheap drugs, this bloody blinking ethnocentric bastard.
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2013
joromi:

I wonder o....
They have easily forgotten that this same region joined hands with them to vote in the dopemu...

Let's see if they would do it alone come 2015...
I have been wondering too. Their stupidity online is becoming an eyesore.
Re: Hafiz "Saka" Oyetoro Turns Dwn President Jonathan Appointment Offer. by ShineIt: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2013
Thank God this came from a comedian, who born monkey to reject a ministerial appointment. Fresh air jare.

(1) (Reply)

The Media Lied; I Never Said Buhari Didn't Imprison My Father - Ajasin's Son / Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe's Campaign In 60s Vs Dr. Goodluck In 21st Century (see Photo) / Bodies Washed Ashore As People Drown On Their Way To Europe. (DISTURBING PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.