Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,493 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! (2156 Views)

Why Igbos Voted Jonathan - The Hypocrisy / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by slimghost(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2015
I have deliberately stayed away from this PDP vs APC 'war' on NL for good reasons but I think the time is right to speak out.
First.....let it be known that in as much as I dont believe that GEJ is the best we can get from this country,he has not done terribly(performance wise)
A rot of about 4 decades cannot be fixed under 5 or 6 years. Only a mature,truthful and objective mind will see that.
Now coming to this election,I would have loved to see a sound opposition that offers us an alternative with great ideas and feasible plans but its becoming obvious that the opposition party has goofed with their choice of candidate.
I still stand to be proved wrong but I believe that GMB has nothing to offer except shouts of "change" and "PDP will ruin Nigeria".
Nigerians are too intelligent to allow somebody ride to Aso Rock on mere sentiments.
Millions of 'undecided' voters like myself demand that he debates,lays out his plans and convince us.
APC supporters should stop this shameful show of hypocrisy by defending the indefensible.
In all sane climes, a debate is the surest,easiest and most proper way of candidates selling themselves and this wont be an exception.
A word is enough for the wise.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by slimghost(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Less I forget......To put it aptly,it is an insult on our collective intelligence as Nigeria for someone or group of people to tell us that town hall meetings is a perfect alternative to or better than a live presidential debate watched by millions of Nigerians where we can judge candidates side by side against their plans/manifestos.
APC just made an unforgiveable error by their singular action to pull out of all debates and when the result is announced on February 15th,let them please take it in good faith.
Let them continue taking right thinking Nigerians for granted for now,our turn will come!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Orunto: 7:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Supported!!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by kay1one(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2015
Their hate has blinded them to want to commit political suicide by wanting "anybody" but gej! That deadly!

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by egift(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2015
OP, while debate is not mandatory, I did like to see it. But APC have opted to Town-hall Meetings as a means to engage the voters directly and not opponents. There is limited time. Jonathan can have his empty stage and and keep asking about Phone and how much Jim Nwobodo Stole.

APC are only interested in running Issue-Based Campaign. Sai Buhari - Change is here to stay. Up Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by egift(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2015
OP we have seen it all in 2011 - Jonathan the Runway Debater. Yet he had your support.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Vicotex(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:
I have deliberately stayed away from this PDP vs APC 'war' on NL for good reasons but I think the time is right to speak out.
First.....let it be known that in as much as I dont believe that GEJ is the best we can get from this country,he has not done terribly(performance wise)
A rot of about 4 decades cannot be fixed under 5 or 6 years. Only a mature,truthful and objective mind will see that.
Now coming to this election,I would have loved to see a sound opposition that offers us an alternative with great ideas and feasible plans but its becoming obvious that the opposition party has goofed with their choice of candidate.
I still stand to be proved wrong but I believe that GMB has nothing to offer except shouts of "change" and "PDP will ruin Nigeria".
Nigerians are too intelligent to allow somebody ride to Aso Rock on mere sentiments.
Millions of 'undecided' voters like myself demand that he debates,lays out his plans and convince us.
APC supporters should stop this shameful show of hypocrisy by defending the indefensible.
In all sane climes, a debate is the surest,easiest and most proper way of candidates selling themselves and this wont be an exception.
that bolded part of your post will attract Apc e-warriors to rain insults on you

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by koboko69: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2015
See this renowned TANoid, coming here to form neutral. Can OP can explain the advanced corruption and missing trillions to us. Even Maradona declared himself a saint compared to this administration.i wonder the kind of brains this TANoids have or think with, Nigeria is sinking deep, yet one clown opened a thread to tell us 6 years cant solve rot of decades. What have the 6 years solved. It has expanded the bank accts of a few individuals beyond imagination. Its your personal Opinion that GMB as nothing to offer, as for me and my family...we have decided! If Buhari does not perform, we will campaign against him the way we have been doing to mr BadLuck. For now, we will give him a chance. Over my dead body will I vote GEJ again. period!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by egift(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Vicotex:
that bolded part of your post will attract Apc e-warriors to rain insults on you

We leave out the insults and shadow-chasing for TANiods. First he claimed not be Jonathan's but it is all written all over his comment.

Buhari is engaging the voters and getting questions directly from the people, no prepared speeches. With the number of days left, Debate OR Town-Halls, Buhari has my vote. The Change that Nigerians seek will not be distracted by cheap propaganda.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by slimghost(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2015
egift:
OP we have seen it all in 2011 - Jonathan the Runway Debater. Yet he had your support.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
So the fact that GEJ boycotted 2011 debate makes it ok for GMB to do same now?
Please remind me again.....whats the 'change' you guys preach about?. SMH

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by koboko69: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:

Yes it makes it OK. Deal with it.

GMB has embarked on a more meaningful tour rather than a partisan debate.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Vicotex(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2015
egift:

We leave out the insults and shadow-chasing for TANiods. First he claimed not be Jonathan's but it is all written all over his comment.

Buhari is engaging the voters and getting questions directly from the people, no prepared speeches. With the number of days left, Debate OR Town-Halls, Buhari has my vote. The Change that Nigerians seek will not be distracted by cheap propaganda.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.
as a matter of fact, buhari will still cry again

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by egift(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2015

slimghost:

Jonathan ran away from that debate, you supported him. Now that APC have opted for a more effective means of utilizing the remaining 11 days to election, you are here venting.

Tell Jonathan to enjoy his empty podium. Buhari has made his choice and majority of Nigerians will vote for Change to stop his "Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption" administration. It is the Patriotic project of 2015.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by egift(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Vicotex:
as a matter of fact, buhari will still cry again

Have you noticed how you do not even know what Jonathan's plan for the next 4yrs is? Nigerians can not Continue is "Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption" administration backed by Cluelessless.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by talktimi(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2015
koboko69:
See this renowned TANoid, coming here to form neutral. Can OP can explain the advanced corruption and missing trillions to us. Even Maradona declared himself a saint compared to this administration.i wonder the kind of brains this TANoids have or think with, Nigeria is sinking deep, yet one clown opened a thread to tell us 6 years cant solve rot of decades. What have the 6 years solved. It has expanded the bank accts of a few individuals beyond imagination. Its your personal Opinion that GMB as nothing to offer, as for me and my family...we have decided! If Buhari does not perform, we will campaign against him the way we have been doing to mr BadLuck. For now, we will give him a chance. Over my dead body will I vote GEJ again. period!!!
tell Buhari to come and debate instead of insulting the op. Must you be so ill mannered ?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by koboko69: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2015
talktimi:
tell Buhari to come and debate instead of insulting the op. Must you be so ill mannered ?

Another clown. Did you tell Jonathon to go and debate in 2011? Why the fuss about Buhari not debating now? Make all of una swerve abeg! Its sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by slimghost(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2015
koboko69:
See the renowned TANoid, coming here to form neutral. Can OP can explain the advanced corruption and missing trillions to us. Even Maradona declared himself a saint compared to this aadministration.i wonder the kind of brains this TANoids have or think with, Nigeria is sinking deep, yet one clown openned a thread to tell us 6 years cant solve rot of decades. What have the 6 years solved. It has expanded the bank accts of a few individuals beyond imagination. Its your personal Opinion that GMB as nothing to offer, as for me and my family...we have decided! If Buhari does not perform, we will campaign against him the way we have been doing to mr BadLuck. For now, we will give him a chance. Over my dead body will I vote GEJ again. period!!!
If you fail to show everybody our I am a Tanoid(whatever that means), then I will advise you to keep shut and address the concerns I raised.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by slimghost(m): 8:00am On Feb 03, 2015
egift:

Jonathan ran away from that debate, you supported him. Now that APC have opted for a more effective means of utilizing the remaining 11 days to election, you are here venting.

Tell Jonathan to enjoy his empty podium. Buhari has made his choice and majority of Nigerians will vote for Change to stop his "Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption" administration. It is the Patriotic project of 2015.
GEJ ran away from debate and now GMB is doing same.
In the other words,there is no difference between the 2. Right?
Thanks for being honest.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by olaboy001(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:
Come out plain. GEJ's government is funnier than Comedy Central Channel & Night Of A Thousands Laugh.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by slimghost(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2015
olaboy001:

Come out plain. GEJ's government is funnier than Comedy Central Channel & Night Of A Thousands Laugh.
How does this address the concerns I raised?.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by olaboy001(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:

Please think of something else....
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by olaboy001(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:

How does this address the concerns I raised?.
Because you are one of the reasons Nigeria is not moving forward...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by bewla(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2015
save the last for the best or what ever
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by MalcoImX: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:
First.....let it be known that in as much as I dont believe that GEJ is the best we can get from this country,he has not done terribly (performance wise)

Did you say you're not a GEJ supporter?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by MalcoImX: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2015
The rantings of a man on the wrong side of history.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Clerverly: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2015
The guy don run away from his thread!!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2015
OP is just as clueless as his master GEJ, ask Jonathan to account for over 30trillion missing in 4years. Let him tell us the security agency a sari dokubo and tompolo are heading that he is giving them weapons and money. He diverted weapons he should be giving our soldiers to fight terrorists and gave them to another set of terrorist s. Was it not Jonathan that said there are good and bad terrorists? The president is just dumb
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by MalcoImX: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Clerverly:
The guy don run away from his thread!!
Let him come back. He's here shouting "hypocrisy', 'hypocrisy' not knowing that he's the real hypocrite. They always begin with something like: "I am not a GEJ supporter ....but ....Buhari/APC is ....
My problem with such people is, why can't just lay their points and ask for our votes rather than being 2faced?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2015
OP.....

Your bold denial of not being a GEJ supporter nullified this your verbose....it's based on false premise and assumption.

Next person...
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Clerverly: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
Let him come back. He's here shouting "hypocrisy', 'hypocrisy' not knowing that he's the real hypocrite. They always begin with something like: "I am not a GEJ supporter ....but ....Buhari/APC is ....
My problem with such people is, why can't just lay their points and ask for our votes rather than being 2faced?

They are the worst set of hypocrites on earth! How can you be ashamed to identify with the person you support yet turn around to praise him and malign his opponent and call yourself a neutral commentator??
Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by DigitalSignal(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2015
slimghost:
Less I forget......To put it aptly,it is an insult on our collective intelligence as Nigeria for someone or group of people to tell us that town hall meetings is a perfect alternative to or better than a live presidential debate watched by millions of Nigerians where we can judge candidates side by side against their plans/manifestos.
APC just made an unforgiveable error by their singular action to pull out of all debates and when the result is announced on February 15th,let them please take it in good faith.
Let them continue taking right thinking Nigerians for granted for now,our turn will come!

It's more than insult! Just imagine how many towns he can go to have his town hall meetings...pathetic!
Anyway, they've seen the gullibility of the Nigerian youths who can't see beyond the mask on the supposed and touted "messiah's" face!

A man who has refused to sell his ideas, if he has any, to the general populace and launder his image but has decided to hold meetings in the kitchens of a few towns in a section of the country to preside over a country as big as Nigeria, is not worth the vote of any patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters! by Djicemob: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2015
egift:

These straw lines are stale and boring already.GEJ debated himself,is GMB following the CLUELESS man's footsteps?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Propaganda Busted.there Are No Mercs In Borno / The Excessive Of Igbo In Lagos Provoked The Eleko Oba Rilwan Osuolale. / Jonathan Will Not Hand Over Power To Buhari Come May 29 -minister Of Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.