Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28508 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
I would get pinkeye because of the sullied state your knickers would be. . . .
A girl that farts uncontrollably like u do would be untidy, smelly and a potential infection site. Cheesy Grin

Naaaa, you forgot the farts come in gaseous form? i'm a neat hot freak!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2008

You are a world class mumu (JEW WOMAN).

I am truly sorry for you.

And i'll be praying for you and all Egba brothers that are in the same predicament as you. E go better sha. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Naaaa, you forgot the farts come in gaseous form? i'm a neat hot freak!!!

Okay. . . . .Enuff of fart talks.
Please. . . go and put up anutha topic good for discussion.
This is boring now. angry
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DrKitaun(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Chacal

no wonder all ur posts are odious . . . u have been hotfunmi-infested grin grin

@Deepzone

who be ur sweetie ? abeg ma so pa mi o ! embarassed grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Deepzone

who be your sweetie ? abeg ma so pa mi o !

epeleooo, i dey use sweetie for everybody i like as a human being including hannibal and patasco pataski. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

epeleooo, i dey use sweetie for everybody i like as a human being including hannibal and patasco pataski. tongue tongue tongue tongue

At the rate you are going with this your obsession for Pataki, I might have to leave nairaland for you. Can't you simply keep my name out of your idiotic dramas on nairaland?

Your topic has expired, while your validity has a JEW WOMAN is indefinite.

Odesco. grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
At the rate you are going with this your obsession for Pataki, I might have to leave nairaland for you. Can't you simply keep my name out of your idiotic dramas on nairaland?

Your topic has expired, while your validity has a JEW WOMAN is indefinite.

Odesco

Please don't leave sweetie, i need you to make my day.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by scorpio1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
LOL, Stinking Jews, [b][/b][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 02, 2008
to start wit, its spelt "juu man"!the slang is used wen refering to pple who r new in certain things eg skool<secondary or university>,working places etc, am i undastood
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 02, 2008
akata bigggggg time, shocked undecided

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2008

ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!!

PLEASE TAKE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE AT www.pajet.net. YOU COULD HELP PROMOTE IT BY SEARCHING THROUGH THE GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH BOTTOM You WILL EARN COMMISSION FOR DOING THIS.
THANKS

Dude, e don do. This your yeye website is everywhere, we don seeam.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Danoe(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2008
I use to hear this slangs when I was in seconary school, it relates to some one with a dull character, one who is not updated with his environment especially.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by nomanicole(f): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
no be small thing,im dey beg 4 u 2 get commision,u dont need to beg people to take money,dis is naija.d guy don dey turn ju man.no hard feelings grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by grafikdon: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2008
There is no specific definition of  a 'Jew man'. Those who said it is a term used solely by 'cultist' are not very accurate, since the country does not revolve around  'cultists' and their terminology.

Here are some of  the various categories of 'Jewmanship'

You are a 'Jew Man' If. . .

1. You don't sleep with a girl on a first date

2. Your sense of fashion is very shabby and 'repulsive' (I.e you are not a slave to fashion trend or wear those shapeless atrocious pants blowing in the wind like a tattered flag)

3. You don't have a girl friend

4. You talk about Jesus when others are talking about the female anatomy (You could be thrown out of the window if you don't watch it grin)

5. You go to those prayer meetings instead of the Ikwokirikwo parties

6. You have a girlfriend for more than three months but have never done anything beyond holding hands and hugging ('SuperDupaJuman' 'Ju-est of all Jumen')

7. You are physically ugly and have never done anything to enhance your looks (like a good haircut)

9. You shower your girlfriend with gifts including something like Victoria's secret and are content with a peck on the cheek and  'you are the best' as a compensation (Achtung!!! Achtung!!! "Juu man on death row" beep. . . beep . . .!!! grin grin)

The Ju list is endless. . .

To sum it up, 'Jew Man' is a term (inflammatory and derogatory) often used by hooligans, irresponsible enthusiasts, miscreants etc to label people who do not exactly fit into their definition of 'cool'. To these group of people, a gentleman may end up at the top of the 'Juu' list.   grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 12:57am On Aug 03, 2008
grafikdon:

There is no specific definition of a 'Jew man'. Those who said it is a term used solely by 'cultist' are not very accurate, since the country does not revolve around 'cultists' and their terminology.

Here are some of the various categories of 'Jewmanship'

2. Your sense of fashion is very shabby and 'repulsive' (I.e you are not a slave to fashion trend or wear those shapeless atrocious pants blowing in the wind like a tattered flag)

4. You talk about Jesus when others are talking about the female anatomy (You could be thrown out of the window if you don't watch it grin)

6. You have a girlfriend for more than three months but have never done anything beyond holding hands and hugging ('SuperDupaJuman' 'Ju-est of all Jumen')

7. You are physically ugly and have never done anything to enhance your looks (like a good haircut)

To sum it up, 'Jew Man' is a term (inflammatory and derogatory) often used by hooligans, irresponsible enthusiasts, miscreants etc to brand people who do not exactly fit into their definition of 'cool'. To these group of people, a gentleman may end up at the top of the 'ju' list. ;

Very funny. grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by grafikdon: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2008
Like someone said, it is pronounced 'Juu Man' and has nothing to do with Jews. . . I could be wrong but that's what I gathered from my experience.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nwaka77: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2008
Never heared of this slang in my life even though I grew up in Naija. We learn everyday though, what can I say.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2008
There is no specific definition of a 'Jew man'. Those who said it is a term used solely by 'cultist' are not very accurate, since the country does not revolve around 'cultists' and their terminology.

Here are some of the various categories of 'Jewmanship'

4. You talk about Jesus when others are talking about the female anatomy (You could be thrown out of the window if you don't watch it Grin)

[size=14pt]6. You have a girlfriend for more than three months but have never done anything beyond holding hands and hugging ('SuperDupaJuman' 'Ju-est of all Jumen')[/size]

To sum it up, 'Jew Man' is a term (inflammatory and derogatory) often used by hooligans, irresponsible enthusiasts, miscreants etc to label people who do not exactly fit into their definition of 'cool'. To these group of people, a gentleman may end up at the top of the 'ju' list. Grin

Roflmao

@Bold what type of party is that? initiation party?
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by oziomatv(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2008
@grafikdom
A nice explanation.
You left one thing, If one don't spend money to give free drinks

DeepZone:

@Bold what type of party is that? initiation party?

Not initiation party but a kind of student party and also a gathering where Chic's bokwu.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AloyEmeka9: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2008
Not initiation party but a kind of student party and also a gathering where Chic's bokwu.

You no even talkam well. ikwokirikwo na party where them them kwoola something.

[size=14pt]Ikwokirikwo= Body grinding dance/party[/size]
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by oziomatv(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

You no even talkam well. ikwokirikwo na party where them them kwoola something.

[size=14pt]Ikwokirikwo= Body grinding dance/party[/size]
Thanks
I never wanted to go deep zone.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2008
Ikwokirikwo= Body grinding dance/party
Ok
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by bimbotolu: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2008

it's a vry big pity
so because a guy does not request for sex
then he's not man enouf
taht mentality i can't understand
are sex starved?
instead u to be glad u got someone that freely loves unwithout
asking anything in return.
God go help us oooooo
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Raymond4kc: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2008
Ah this is interesting! For me a Jew man is that "MAN" that thinks of the present and not the future. Eg. A cultist is a JEW man, a LovePeddler is a Jew man, A Student that indulges in examination malpratices and in other social vises that the entire society abhorrs. My friend Check ur self , ARE U a JEW man? It is unfortunatunate today, people like the Cultist call people that are not in their group JEW men whereas the reverse is the case. EH  my friend, Is this CHOCKING?But this is a hard truth. Take it or not.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2008
Ah this is interesting! For me a Jew man is that "MAN" that thinks of the present and not the future. Eg. A cultist is a JEW man, a LovePeddler is a Jew man, A Student that indulges in examination malpratices and in other social vises that the entire society abhorrs. My friend Check your self , ARE You a JEW man? It is unfortunatunate today, people like the Cultist call people that are not in their group JEW men whereas the reverse is the case. EH my friend, Is this CHOCKING?But this is a hard truth. Take it or not.
Roflmao, another definition worth pondering.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by chucapis: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2008
Jew man is a popular slang used mostly in Nigeria higher institutions and in the south south zone (region) Nigeria. In d school if u are among those d boys normally intimidate often without u saying anything or u do pay tithe to this boys, inside u, u are not happy but there is nothing u can do to help urself dey called u Jew while in south sout region is applicable to when others (male or female) looked at u as be fool (not smart) in whatever u do, especial when it come to girls aspect. some guys do follow follow, buy all things u can think of for a girl whereas anoda guy dey cruise d babe. this class of men is called Jew in d south south where d slang is known.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by nomanicole(f): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2008
who has seen spider man?d red outfit spiderman is a heavy ju'man but when he got the black outfit,he became a correct bobo.if anyone still wanna know who a jew man is ,go watch spiderman 2,another xample is jim carrey in bruce almighty b4 he became God.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Eclairs: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2008
a jew man?

someone who's naive in a subject matter, be it sex, fraud, love games, etc.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by menix(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2008
Una no dey read una Bible well,
Any man born of d jewish origin is a Juu man and Nigerians re descendants of Jew origin we all Juu man,
"Let Thee with ears hear dis proclamation and be saved"
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by nomanicole(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2008
@menix,abeg no vex,were u trying 2b funny or sumthin?we are talking about d slang 'juuman' nobody asked u 2 bring 300bc here.wats up wit d descendants of jews.abeg,abeg! u no get talk,u wan turn ju? a ju man is some 1 hu doesn't know wats in vogue,no public manners,no dress sense,can't approach a chic,will b wit a chic dat likes him,wit so much green light yet he'll be scared 2 do sumthin.menh!i could go on and on
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Joshcoli(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
I know cultist in my school call non members Jews but i don't know if its Jew or Ju
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by loffers(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2008
i dont think thats d real meaning of jew
if u call someone a jew, it means that the person is not a ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigeria's Pidgin English Dictionary / Igbo Women And Social Status / Do You Believe In These Superstitions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.