Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Who Is A Jew Man? - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is A Jew Man? (28637 Views)

Did The Igbos Truly Originate From Isreal (jew) Or From Ile-ife? / Reason Blacks Are Backward By A Jew / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2008
DeepZone:

MR FantasY!!!! you keep fantasizing on how to get into my undies but what you don't know is that it will be easier for you to get to the moon. My booty is high and mighty and is only palatable for creme de la creme in the masculine world and not JEW DOGS like you and Hannibal. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Your booty is like a douche-bag to me!!!
The nuisance value of your ass and boobs is about $50 million. tongue cheesy grin
If i were given a choice of a plate of beans and your booty. . . . . . . .I would take the beans. tongue grin
Scoring your booty is like shagging WARTS and Thrush. grin grin grin grin grin

No one is HATING on u, nymphet!!!
When a man stares at a woman. . . .It's either she's the most beautiful babe around or the fugliest lascivious babe around.
The latter is the case NOW.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2008
Your booty is like a douche-bag to me!!!
The nuisance value of your ass and boobs is about $50 million. Tongue Cheesy Grin
If i were given a choice of a plate of beans and your booty. . . . . . . .I would take the beans. Tongue Grin
Scoring your booty is like shagging WARTS and Thrush.

Roflmao, Funmi farts loud and wakes up her poodle from sleep.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

MR FantasY!!!! you keep fantasizing on how to get into my undies but what you don't know is that it will be easier for you to get to the moon. My booty is high and mighty and is only palatable for creme de la creme in the masculine world and not JEW DOGS like you and Hannibal. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I have told you, why are you so interested in me this much? I know my legends speaks well of me, but it is not a shame if you are so desirious to have a hold of me. SPEAK UP and stop disgracing yourself incessantly.

However, sorry girl, I do not dig MUMU babes of your type. You are too rotten for me for real. How can I say with the caliber of friends I have that a farting unrepentant JEW mumu is my screwing tool? tongue embarassed

Please do not make me puke this evening. Last I checked, your validity as a JEW woman has not changed. Step up your game girl. You might be lucky to have a session with me before the summer ends. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Roflmao, Funmi farts loud and wakes up her poodle from sleep.

As usual. . . . . High velocity farticles up in the air. . .
Only God knows the condition of ur butt now as it musta been eroded with corrosive farticles. tongue tongue

@ Pataki,

Funmi loves u. . . . . . .She self-services with ur mental image every night and day.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2008
I have told you, why are you so interested in me this much? I know my legends speaks well of me, but it is not a shame if you are so desirious to have a hold of me. SPEAK UP and stop disgracing yourself incessantly.

However, sorry girl, I do not dig MUMU babes of your type. You are too rotten for me for real. How can I say with the caliber of friends I have that a farting unrepentant JEW mumu is my screwing tool? Tongue Embarrassed

Please do not make me puke this evening. Last I checked, your validity as a JEW woman has not changed. Step up your game girl. You might be lucky to have a session with me before the summer ends

This guy na correct agbero. Can you please describe your class of babes?
FYI
My fresh water fart smell is on Ebay, go and bid for it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2008
As usual. . . . . High velocity farticles up in the air. . .
Only God knows the condition of your butt now as it musta been eroded with corrosive farticles. Tongue Tongue

@ Pataki,

Funmi loves u. . . . . . .She self-services with your mental image every night and day.

Eeeeewww, I'd rather bang Flavo Flav. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2008
@ Hannibal,

Intel has it that she cannot stop thinking of you. Give this girl the screw she passionately desires.

However BE WARNED, you are about to screw a JEW WOMAN!!!!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2008
@ Hannibal,

Intel has it that she cannot stop thinking of you. Give this girl the screw she passionately desires.

Me screw Egba man? Tufiakwa!!!

More like a yoruba Gentile!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2008
Pataki:

@ Hannibal,

She cannot satisy ma requirements. . . . .
That booty of hers is already eroded plus the boobs have sagged. . . . .
Do u know the nuisance value of Funmi's assets in Naira?? grin grin grin grin grin

She's so gullible she agreed to go out on a date with a German Shepherd. grin cheesy
P.S. . . . . .Egba man?? Try "fountain of knowledge".
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 12:11am On Jul 31, 2008
She cannot satisy ma requirements. . . . .
That booty of hers is already eroded plus the boobs have sagged. . . . .
Do u know the nuisance value of Funmi's assets in Naira?? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

She's so gullible she agreed to go out on a date with a German Shepherd.

You forgot to tell him that I chose to go out with the German shepherd over you,
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

You forgot to tell him that I chose to go out with the German shepherd over you,

Of course, with ur Bestialistic behaviour u only shag animals. grin cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2008
Of course, with your Bestialistic behaviour u only shag animals.

Yeyescious man. abeg make i leave una jare go Gym and tone up my muscles. I heard Celestine Babayaro is coming to MD this weekend. I'm going to dress to kill just to nab him this time around. I don't have time for these orishirishi mushin Jew boys like Hannibal and pataki doing body guard in UK. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Either by aggression or girlie girlie, I must get him this time. Cele, sweetest boo on earth.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

This guy na correct agbero. Can you please describe your class of babes?
FYI
My fresh water fart smell is on Ebay, go and bid for it. grin grin grin grin
Where else do we find your type except on e-bay. Second hand used product. Highly celebrated JEW WOMAN. grin cheesy grin

@ Hannibal,

How did this MUMU babe know am an Egba Man? She has really been stalking on this forum. Am I still safe on this forum? shocked shocked
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Yeyescious man. abeg make i leave una jare go Gym and tone up my muscles. I heard Celestine Babayaro is coming to MD this weekend. I'm going to dress to kill just to nab him this time around. I don't have time for these orishirishi mushin Jew boys like Hannibal and pataki doing body guard in UK.

Atiku's German Shepherd is called Babayaro.
Are u giving us hints about your fescennine attitude?
Cele would spit on ur coochie if u go near him. . . . . .U better try Baba Suwe. tongue

@ Pataki,

She has done her homework reading every comment of yours.
Without a doubt, she is idiot savant(she can be brilliant when it comes to stalking). . . You can see her plot to nail Babayaro.
Apart from this single ingenuity. . . . . She is a MUGU.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2008
DeepZone:

Yeyescious man. abeg make i leave una jare go Gym and tone up my muscles. I heard Celestine Babayaro is coming to MD this weekend. I'm going to dress to kill just to nab him this time around. I don't have time for these orishirishi mushin Jew boys like Hannibal and pataki doing body guard in UK. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Either by aggression or girlie girlie, I must get him this time. Cele, sweetest boo on earth.
WOMEN dey talk, even baboons will want to line up as well. Just because An agama lizard can nod its head does not imply it is now a human being. A lizard , a baboon will always be who they are.

You can never change your MUMU composition. You are born to be a revelation of what true JEW WOMAN represents. tongue tongue

Hannibal:

@ Pataki,

She has done her homework reading every comment of yours.
Without a doubt, she is idiot savant(she can be brilliant when it comes to stalking). . . You can see her plot to nail Babayaro.
Apart from this single ingenuity. . . . . She is a MUGU.
That girl is a loony. I have never seen her type before. If I want to read idiocy at its best from a JEW WOMAN, I just have to wait for her latest posts/topics.

In fact I dey go back to my facebook. I get one babe wey we dey wrap things at the moment. I will view this topic later on when I am less busy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2008
Hannibal and Pataki, I see you guys are just so madly in love with the Zone girl, Why don't y'all express the love and take it to the next level? grin grin grin grin

Let the race begin, May the best man wins, grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Pataki: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2008
@ Chat,

In love with DeepShit? Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I leave her for Hannibal. I never even knew she had been stalking me this much.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Hannibal: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Hannibal and Pataki, I see you guys are just so madly in love with the Zone girl, Why don't y'all express the love and take it to the next level? grin grin grin grin
Let the race begin, May the best man wins, grin grin grin grin

I don't mingle with feral and depraved chics like DeepZone.
How do u expect me to cope with her putrescent farticles??
Don't yank me chain, Island gurl. wink

Pataki:

@ Chat,

In love with DeepShit? Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I leave her for Hannibal. I never even knew she had been stalking me this much.

Don't even start. . . . .
DeepZone has ur picture on facebook . . . .She fotoshopped u and her kissing on her profile. shocked shocked
You are about the only dude that can clean/tidy her up.
With patience. . . . . .Ini Edo can turn to Beyonce Knowles. tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't mingle with feral and depraved chics like DeepZone.
How do u expect me to cope with her putrescent farticles??
Don't yank me chain, Island girl. wink

Don't even start. . . . .
DeepZone has your picture on facebook . . . .She fotoshopped u and her kissing on her profile. shocked shocked
You are about the only dude that can clean/tidy her up.
With patience. . . . . .Ini Edo can turn to Beyonce Knowles. tongue

NOw that was just meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
I need a shot ah sunset to settle my self and get back from that sudden quaker u just caused grin grin

@Pataki, be nice too, angry tongue
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by AloyEmeka9: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2008
With patience. . . . . .Ini Edo can turn to Beyonce Knowles
Nairaland is full of craze people ojare.

Yeyescious man. abeg make i leave una jare go Gym and tone up my muscles. I heard Celestine Babayaro is coming to MD this weekend. I'm going to dress to kill just to nab him this time around. I don't have time for these orishirishi mushin Jew boys like Hannibal and pataki doing body guard in UK. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

celestine is my brosooo, we don marry for am for village tee tee(far back). Na today? You discovered him very late. Go and trap Emeka okafor, afterall his $72M gives him a financial edge over Celestine BabaNwa.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by tkb417(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2008
Chei!!!
how on earth did i miss this nollywood show?
Pataki and Jackal, pls next time a movie is about to come up, pls enlist me as the movie director
Im so so good at that.

Now to the topic
Jew Man is someone who doesnt 'belong'
in short, hes someone who is an outsider to any form of fraternity.

But in this context, i dunno why a slacker should be called a Jew Man
Call a spade a spade. That particular guy is a MOFO
he should be castrated

@Deepzone
what do you know about Egba people?
u berra watch ur tongue/fingers

My mama is an Egba
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Kemjisuper(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2008
Who is a Jew man

I am grin
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by snoop4real: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill tell 'em oh!

"I'm sorry but I'm still at a loss, when did respecting a woman make a guy a slacker? What. . . she wants him to tear her clothes off, throw her on the bed and have his way with her before they say hello?

No wonder men are confused. . . in addition to their natural born state of confusion I mean."
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by snoop4real: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2008
A bestiality section is coming up soon all ye "bestialists" hav patience
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by slyk2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2008
yes, he is a "JEW MAN"
Asking for all the ''show'' at once.
He lacks everything moral.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by scorpio1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
A JEW MAN---

A Person who is not Sharp,
Person wey no get Liver;
Someone that stinks stupidity,
SOmeone that Is not Blended,
Someone who is a dullard on the Nigerian Context,
The Opposite of GUYMAN!!!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hannibal,Pataki, tsk , tsk , tsk smiley cool temper,u are gentlemen not jew men, na agbero dey cuss woman d way wey una dey blasta deep zone, the insult gbadu my head finish with heavy grammer and all, lol
its just a forum and u meet all sorts here.
Any way a Jew man is a minger
a stingy guy
fly no dey touch him shit

shikenan!
Jews were seen as tight fisted years ago, so the term applies to a stingy guy .
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
Deep Zone u don kill me oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na wa for u!
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by ariblaze(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
a jew man

is a non cultist or a bolo
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by shylladear(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
scorpio1:

A JEW MAN---

Person wey no get Liver;

unhmmmm shocked
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2008
Where else do we find your type except on e-bay. Second hand used product. Highly celebrated JEW WOMAN. Grin Cheesy Grin

How can my fart concentrate be second hand? It's still up for bid on Ebay sha, some mugu just bid $2500 for an 8 OZ bottle.

@ Hannibal,

How did this MUMU babe know am an Egba Man? She has really been stalking on this forum. Am I still safe on this forum?

Because i smell Egba people from afar.
Re: Who Is A Jew Man? by DeepZone: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
A JEW MAN---

Person wey no get Liver;

You just described the trio, Hannibal, Pataki and Eldee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened / "Everything That Is Normal In The World Is Not Normal In Nigeria" - Emir Sanusi / Esu Chikun, Danjuma Barde Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.